The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Predictions for 2014

Started by Anonymous, December 31, 2013, 01:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"My predictions is less freedom, more taxes, and more killer Muslims following their murdering scriptures.

Storms, tornadoes, quakes, floods, sky is falling :lol:

The first one is a consequence of the second. The third one is already happening.

Odinson

Quote from: "Blue"My predictions is less freedom, more taxes, and more killer Muslims following their murdering scriptures.

Hatecrimes will rise another 25%, the political right will have more voters, the national debt will rise as long as we have the school teacher as money minister, 400 new leopard 2s will arrive from holland.

Heres our true finn MP. Both of them boys have been enjoying Shennies chicken wing diet. lol

Anonymous

This year's assessments are being sent out this week, so we'll know soon how much our property tax bill will increase this year..

I am still nervous whenever I see or hear the word flood.

Frost

Quote from: "Shen Li"

The first one is a consequence of the second. The third one is already happening.

It will happen even more :) just being logical in my jest of predicting.

Frost

Quote from: "Fashionista"

This year's assessments are being sent out this week, so we'll know soon how much our property tax bill will increase this year..

Lets hope not there Fashion, and lets hope other less deserving have it done to them.

Washington DC would be alright  :lol:

Frost

Quote from: "Odinson"

Hatecrimes will rise another 25%, the political right will have more voters, the national debt will rise as long as we have the school teacher as money minister, 400 new leopard 2s will arrive from holland.

Heres our true finn MP. Both of them boys have been enjoying Shennies chicken wing diet. lol

Hey you see where the one Klitschko is quitting boxing, and going all out politician.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Lets hope not there Fashion, and lets hope other less deserving have it done to them.

Washington DC would be alright  :lol:

It's the start of a new year and every greedy level of government is trying to squeeze a little higher vig payment out of Canadians. Don't you just love liberal Western democracy. :roll:

Odinson

Quote from: "Blue"
Quote from: "Odinson"

Hey you see where the one Klitschko is quitting boxing, and going all out politician.

Vitaly is getting old and probably doesnt want to end up like the dancing loud mouth Cassius Clay.

Tony Halme aka Ludvig Borga had a badass attitude.. He was awesome. He dominated the show wrestling in the USA in the early 90´s.