News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I was just going through my saved pics of online people...

Started by Frood, January 23, 2021, 05:23:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: realgrimm post_id=403147 time=1614037129 user_id=2687
Look at the kissfest in this thread.. :laugh:

Blazor in mate mode what a beast..

:laugh:

I even have pics of my bum and my cock floating around the internet now  :roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=403257 time=1614098480 user_id=2221

:swoon:

Renee

I sympathize, I was young and stupid once too. :oeudC:

There are some compromising pics of me out there as well. I think at this point it is pretty common. But I still cringe and go into full panic/denial mode when one shows itself... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Blazor

Quote from: Renee post_id=403260 time=1614100163 user_id=156

There are some compromising pics of me out there as well. I think at this point it is pretty common. But I still cringe and go into full panic/denial mode when one shows itself... :laugh3:

Lol.

Tipsy + a call out = Blazor bits lol. Was my first time posting that stuff recently lol. Im single at the moment so I didnt care lol.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Blazor post_id=403266 time=1614106302 user_id=2221

Lol.

Tipsy + a call out = Blazor bits lol. Was my first time posting that stuff recently lol. Im single at the moment so I didnt care lol.

I'm in shock. My sweet Blazor...noooooo. You've gone the SSS route.

Off topic but I'm that excited. Finally scheduled my BBL surgery for next month. BBL - Brazilian butt lift. Now that we've settled into our new place and kids are taken care of, it's time for me to do something for myself.

I might be starting my own forum soon. Almost everyone will be invited as long as they're capable of behaving and NOT crying. It's still a huge maybe tho. I definitely need my own space where we can have fun, mess around without the forum killing drama. I'll let you all know if I do decide to take that plunge
<t></t>

Poppy

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=403267 time=1614108717 user_id=2845

Off topic but I'm that excited. Finally scheduled my BBL surgery for next month. BBL - Brazilian butt lift. Now that we've settled into our new place and kids are taken care of, it's time for me to do something for myself.

I might be starting my own forum soon. Almost everyone will be invited as long as they're capable of behaving and NOT crying. It's still a huge maybe tho. I definitely need my own space where we can have fun, mess around without the forum killing drama. I'll let you all know if I do decide to take that plunge

Another forum? That will be your third, and who are you going to have as the tech guy to do all the admin duties you can't figure out?

I suggest Kevin Mitnick.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=403316 time=1614135458 user_id=3287

Another forum? That will be your third, and who are you going to have as the tech guy to do all the admin duties you can't figure out?

I suggest Kevin Mitnick.

I hope that is not a poster's real name.

Poppy

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=403318 time=1614135678 user_id=3254

I suggest Kevin Mitnick.

I hope that is not a poster's real name.

Once one of the most notorious black hat hackers around, Mitnick became a white hat hacker after a highly publicized FBI pursuit landed him in jail for computer hacking and wire fraud. Today, he runs Mitnick Security Consulting, which performs security and penetration testing for companies.
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

I suggest Kevin Mitnick.

Who cares who it is. It will be mine and solely mine. Meaning, I'll do what I want and have who I want there. We will discuss make-up, recipes, trolling, celebrity gossip and parenting. Oh and Manga especially for you.
<t></t>

Blazor

Lol.

Lol, I know, I was tipsy, and challenged to "rise to the occasion" lol. Im not single that often. Alas, I thought it would of been more exciting to do it, but in the end, it was like, meh. Exciting in the moment, but nothing more.

A BBL you say, sounds painful, and like you wont be able to sit for a week lol. You do you though. Whatever makes you happy.

Take a break a lil longer on the forum idea, you havent had a break long enough lol. Have fun where you can! Fuck the haters! Not literally of course  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=403321 time=1614137827 user_id=2845

I suggest Kevin Mitnick.

Who cares who it is. It will be mine and solely mine. Meaning, I'll do what I want and have who I want there. We will discuss make-up, recipes, trolling, celebrity gossip and parenting. Oh and Manga especially for you.

It might be fun..

Let me know what you decide.

Odinson

Quote from: Blazor post_id=403322 time=1614138132 user_id=2221

Lol.

Lol, I know, I was tipsy, and challenged to "rise to the occasion" lol. Im not single that often. Alas, I thought it would of been more exciting to do it, but in the end, it was like, meh. Exciting in the moment, but nothing more.

A BBL you say, sounds painful, and like you wont be able to sit for a week lol. You do you though. Whatever makes you happy.

Take a break a lil longer on the forum idea, you havent had a break long enough lol. Have fun where you can! Fuck the haters! Not literally of course  :laugh:

Its the wrong time of the month... Or like with chinese women, its the wrong time of the week.

I´m keeping a calendar of the menstrual cycles around here so that I will know when its the right time to strike.

cc

Quote from: Odinson post_id=403334 time=1614145116 user_id=136
I´m keeping a calendar of the menstrual cycles around here so that I will know when its the right time to strike.

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Erica Mena

Lol.

You're single so it's ok. I used to take risk pics back when I was separated. Some troll threatened to send them to my kids and that was it for me lol. It's been five years so hopefully it's been forgotten.

As for the forum, some days I want to do it and some days I don't. Today I don't. Tomorrow, maybe. You never know with me. One thing is for certain, you will definitely be invited if I do.
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: Odinson post_id=403334 time=1614145116 user_id=136

Lol.

Its the wrong time of the month... Or like with chinese women, its the wrong time of the week.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview