News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8532
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:33:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

I was just going through my saved pics of online people...

Started by Frood, January 23, 2021, 05:23:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=403350 time=1614181356 user_id=2845
Quote from: Blazor post_id=403322 time=1614138132 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=403267 time=1614108717 user_id=2845
Quote from: Blazor post_id=403266 time=1614106302 user_id=2221
Quote from: Renee post_id=403260 time=1614100163 user_id=156

I sympathize, I was young and stupid once too. :oeudC:

There are some compromising pics of me out there as well. I think at this point it is pretty common. But I still cringe and go into full panic/denial mode when one shows itself... :laugh3:

Lol.

Tipsy + a call out = Blazor bits lol. Was my first time posting that stuff recently lol. Im single at the moment so I didnt care lol.

I'm in shock. My sweet Blazor...noooooo. You've gone the SSS route.

Off topic but I'm that excited. Finally scheduled my BBL surgery for next month. BBL - Brazilian butt lift. Now that we've settled into our new place and kids are taken care of, it's time for me to do something for myself.

I might be starting my own forum soon. Almost everyone will be invited as long as they're capable of behaving and NOT crying. It's still a huge maybe tho. I definitely need my own space where we can have fun, mess around without the forum killing drama. I'll let you all know if I do decide to take that plunge

Lol, I know, I was tipsy, and challenged to "rise to the occasion" lol. Im not single that often. Alas, I thought it would of been more exciting to do it, but in the end, it was like, meh. Exciting in the moment, but nothing more.

A BBL you say, sounds painful, and like you wont be able to sit for a week lol. You do you though. Whatever makes you happy.

Take a break a lil longer on the forum idea, you havent had a break long enough lol. Have fun where you can! Fuck the haters! Not literally of course  :laugh:

You're single so it's ok. I used to take risk pics back when I was separated. Some troll threatened to send them to my kids and that was it for me lol. It's been five years so hopefully it's been forgotten.

As for the forum, some days I want to do it and some days I don't. Today I don't. Tomorrow, maybe. You never know with me. One thing is for certain, you will definitely be invited if I do.

Yeah, rare Im single lol. Im a good boy when Im in a relationship lol.

Right on!  ac_drinks  Take your time! But I will gladly join!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=403354 time=1614183204 user_id=2221
Quote from: Blazor post_id=403266 time=1614106302 user_id=2221

Lol.

Tipsy + a call out = Blazor bits lol. Was my first time posting that stuff recently lol. Im single at the moment so I didnt care lol.

Off topic but I'm that excited. Finally scheduled my BBL surgery for next month. BBL - Brazilian butt lift. Now that we've settled into our new place and kids are taken care of, it's time for me to do something for myself.

I might be starting my own forum soon. Almost everyone will be invited as long as they're capable of behaving and NOT crying. It's still a huge maybe tho. I definitely need my own space where we can have fun, mess around without the forum killing drama. I'll let you all know if I do decide to take that plunge

Lol, I know, I was tipsy, and challenged to "rise to the occasion" lol. Im not single that often. Alas, I thought it would of been more exciting to do it, but in the end, it was like, meh. Exciting in the moment, but nothing more.

A BBL you say, sounds painful, and like you wont be able to sit for a week lol. You do you though. Whatever makes you happy.

Take a break a lil longer on the forum idea, you havent had a break long enough lol. Have fun where you can! Fuck the haters! Not literally of course  :laugh:

You're single so it's ok. I used to take risk pics back when I was separated. Some troll threatened to send them to my kids and that was it for me lol. It's been five years so hopefully it's been forgotten.

As for the forum, some days I want to do it and some days I don't. Today I don't. Tomorrow, maybe. You never know with me. One thing is for certain, you will definitely be invited if I do.

Any prospects Blaze?

Odinson

Well... Blazor dated one of those missing Ent-wives for a while.

But then he realized that she was just a regular tree.

Anonymous

COVID keeps singles unattached. Now the VF 5 have an excuse for being losers.

Renee

Quote from: Odinson post_id=403409 time=1614223717 user_id=136

:laugh3:.. Wow, Odi goes deep into Tolkien lore.. :laugh3:

I'm impressed, Skunk Ape.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=403432 time=1614267983 user_id=156

Blazor is really into it.

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=403433 time=1614268676 user_id=3254

I know he's a big fan of the movies. But "Entwives" comes from pretty deep into the plethora of support reference material that is in addition to the books...

I wasn't even sure if the Skunk Ape knew how to open a book,  let alone pull something like that out of his ass... :laugh3: ... He must be evolving.... :laugh3:

Pretty soon he will be using fire and stone tools.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=403392 time=1614213210 user_id=56
Quote from: Blazor post_id=403354 time=1614183204 user_id=2221

Any prospects Blaze?

No current prospects. Fuckin' Covid bullshit. But Im not worried about it. Just sucks being single in a pandemic lol. I want fun! I want adventure!

Our governor still mandating indoor restrictions, but next week outdoor stuff isnt as limited.

Still no St. Patrick's day parade for year 2. Im still going downtown though! Gonna get me that once a year treat, a Lucky Leprechaun burger, so good. With some sweet potato fries, a couple deep fried Oreos, and plenty of beer and whiskey that day lol.

Blazor

Nah, was just more "wood" than I wanted  :laugh:

Blazor

I am!  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: Renee post_id=403435 time=1614269244 user_id=156

I know he's a big fan of the movies. But "Entwives" comes from pretty deep into the plethora of support reference material that is in addition to the books...

I wasn't even sure if the Skunk Ape knew how to open a book,  let alone pull something like that out of his ass... :laugh3: ... He must be evolving.... :laugh3:

Im more than a fan of the movies. Im a fan of the books too. I've read Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, The Silmarilion, and Unfinished Tales, 3 times each.

Renee

Quote from: Blazor post_id=403440 time=1614270132 user_id=2221

Im more than a fan of the movies. Im a fan of the books too. I've read Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, The Silmarilion, and Unfinished Tales, 3 times each.

Wow, for real? You waded through "The Silmarilion" 3 FUCKING TIMES????...You DO need a girlfriend...Or a hobby... :laugh3:

I thought I was bad...I crawled through it twice only because the first read was so painful...I read it a second time because I thought I was missing something...Turns out I wasn't...No offense.

Blazor

Quote from: Renee post_id=403442 time=1614281539 user_id=156

Wow, for real? You waded through "The Silmarilion" 3 FUCKING TIMES????...You DO need a girlfriend...Or a hobby... :laugh3:

I thought I was bad...I crawled through it twice only because the first read was so painful...I read it a second time because I thought I was missing something...Turns out I wasn't...No offense.

:laugh:

Yeah the first read of it was a hard read. It was much more enjoyable the 2nd time around. They should of put Silmarilion and Unfinished Tales together. Reading Unfinished Tales, it felt kinda all over the place, and like it NEEDED to be in the Silmarilion.

Did you know before Covid happened, Amazon had been filming for the new Lord of the Rings series? FIVE seasons!!! The most expensive series ever. Its suppose to be based on the 1st and 2nd age I believe.... aka pre-Hobbit.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=403439 time=1614270056 user_id=2221

I am!  :laugh:

Renee

Quote from: Blazor post_id=403443 time=1614287747 user_id=2221
Quote from: Renee post_id=403442 time=1614281539 user_id=156

Yeah the first read of it was a hard read. It was much more enjoyable the 2nd time around. They should of put Silmarilion and Unfinished Tales together. Reading Unfinished Tales, it felt kinda all over the place, and like it NEEDED to be in the Silmarilion.

Did you know before Covid happened, Amazon had been filming for the new Lord of the Rings series? FIVE seasons!!! The most expensive series ever. Its suppose to be based on the 1st and 2nd age I believe.... aka pre-Hobbit.

I had heard that someone was making a series out of the Silmarilion...I said to myself...Good Luck.

I guess for the first age it would probably be more an adaptation of the "Lays of Beleriand". I would hope that they would skip over the first two parts which are nothing more than a loose rip off of Milton's "Paradise Lost". The 2nd age I guess would begin with the Akalabeth and end with the 2nd alliance of men and elves.

Hey did you ever notice something weird and rather disconcerting about the history of middle earth?..The first age is supposed to take place approximately 6,500 years before the Hobbit and LOTR but there is almost no technological or even societal advancement. In that 65 centuries the world continues to be sparsely populated by what for all intents and purposes would be considered "primitives" who are suspicious, jealous and isolated from each other. The same people are fighting over the same stuff for the same reasons with the same goals with swords and spears and sticks and rocks and shit. With a few exceptions, most everyone seems to be content to sit around and live like a pack of intellectually stunted rubes. And those "exceptions" aren't very good at advancing society either...Most are just a bunch of jealous, elites with all of the worst human frailties.

Sorry if I'm being overly critical but this is some of the useless stupid shit that runs through my head way too often.... :laugh3:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview