The best topic

Replies: 10386
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Reggie Essent

Odinson Is So Full Of Shit

Started by Anonymous, January 03, 2014, 03:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"

Oh great she PMs with you as we speak.. I thought she was iron and this is only a forum.

Must be quality chinese iron.. lol

Any more racist comments about Shen Li's family will be immediately deleted.

Should I turn into all sweet, tolerant and lover of all human beings?

That's up to you, I am only telling you what won't be allowed.

Romero

Quote from: "Odinson"Should I turn into all sweet, tolerant and lover of all human beings?

Not necessarily. But being a decent person isn't a lot to ask for.

I presume you would send a naughty child to their room.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Odinson"Should I turn into all sweet, tolerant and lover of all human beings?

These comments about my husband's race are really starting to get under my fucking skin. Now that idiot Oscar Mayer is following Oddstain's lead. There are heaps of mixed race couples out there, do those two fucking slimebags make comments about people they meet in RL too? Both a couple of cyber heroes that don't have a set of balls between them.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

These comments about my husband's race are really starting to get under my fucking skin. Now that idiot Oscar Mayer is following Oddstain's lead. There are heaps of mixed race couples out there, do those two fucking slimebags make comments about people they meet in RL too? Both a couple of cyber heroes that don't have a set of balls between them.

Not the couples but I used to terrorize the black individual. Like shoving their asses in the dirt if they got in my way... Or just attacking them without provocation... Stuff like that. I do not even notice IR-couples just like I do not notice some race couples.

I do not even notice coloureds anymore unless they have some kind of a thing like a limping leg or doing something out of the ordinary like ice-fishing. I saw a nigerian dude ice-fishing and I just had to go and communicate because it was weird.

Romero

Quote from: "Odinson"I do not even notice coloureds anymore

Oh really? Doesn't quite explain why you're so fearful and hateful of them. They're all you ever talk about. Kind of hard to believe they're your own children.

Quote from: "Odinson"I used to terrorize the black individual. Like shoving their asses in the dirt if they got in my way... Or just attacking them without provocation... Stuff like that.

So you're the problem. Not them.

Odinson

Jussi has white girlfriend. They have been at my cabin many times. I chased her into the snow and gave her a snow bath... She didnt mind. :D

After sauna and she was bare ass naked of course. :D

Odinson

Oh really? Doesn't quite explain why you're so fearful and hateful of them. They're all you ever talk about. Kind of hard to believe they're your own children.

Quote from: "Odinson"I used to terrorize the black individual. Like shoving their asses in the dirt if they got in my way... Or just attacking them without provocation... Stuff like that.

I was younger back then and now I´m old and walking with a cane.

I hate policies. Too many immies you see.. Immigrant policy is a high priority with all parties. They are speaking of 100s of thousands new immigrants even when the old ones are over 90% unemployed.

The policy will destroy our economy. Too many living on social-support.

Anonymous

Gawd that idiot contradicts himself a lot. Can't remember his height, weight or that he hates blacks.

Anyway, I've read enough of that asshole for one day, I'm off to bed. G'night Romero.

Romero

Odinson

Romero

Quote from: "Odinson"I was younger back then and now I´m old and walking with a cane.

So if you were young again you would still terrorize and attack others without provocation?  

Quote from: "Odinson"I hate policies. Too many immies you see.. Immigrant policy is a high priority with all parties. They are speaking of 100s of thousands new immigrants even when the old ones are over 90% unemployed.

Like the rest of us, you live in one of the greatest countries in the world. There are no hordes of coloureds terrorizing you. Time to start enjoying the good life that you have. You have a woman and children looking up to you.

Finland has always been a country of immigrants. It's better now than it ever has been.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"I was younger back then and now I´m old and walking with a cane.

So if you were young again you would still terrorize and attack others without provocation?  

Quote from: "Odinson"I hate policies. Too many immies you see.. Immigrant policy is a high priority with all parties. They are speaking of 100s of thousands new immigrants even when the old ones are over 90% unemployed.

Like the rest of us, you live in one of the greatest countries in the world. There are no hordes of coloureds terrorizing you. Time to start enjoying the good life that you have. You have a woman and children looking up to you.

Finland has always been a country of immigrants. It's better now than it ever has been.

No it hasnt... Its a new phenomena. When the USSR was still around, Finland had commerce with them and it was our golden age. Now the old medical-care, education etc. system is falling apart.

The answer is to eliminate all the un-essential.

There are certain cities and ghettoes where coloureds have been put. Those places are decaying.

I´m awake all the time, they start screaming, they have to be cuddled to sleep. I have a job that allows me to be at home most of the time. Theres too many of them for one to handle. I will cope and so does she. Luckily my parents live nearby.

Romero

Your three coloured children were born by a coloured immigrant.

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"Your three coloured children were born by a coloured immigrant.

And that in your book means that I have to start loving some useless sponging aholes from another side of the world? She doesnt like them either.

Anonymous

Odie whining about black people again on the phag phorum is too funny. Nobody believes this shut in. He's talking to himself.