Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Odinson Is So Full Of Shit

Started by Anonymous, January 03, 2014, 03:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Mining jobs pay well and the minerals they extract are necessary.

I know it seems like a crappy salary but in here it is 2 times than that of a MPs pay. Plus I get kilometer, dirty work, hazardous work, overt time compensation.

I know finnish women and men whom have become really wealthy in the states. It is due to us being very well educated.

The pay seems comparable to what a skilled underground miner would make. However, underground electricians in mines make a ridiculous amount of money.

Well, it is more than enough.

Anonymous

Pretty fucking much... I never get it easy. I only have 2 hands. Imagine your baby crying times 3.

Triple the fun eh?

Luckily they are not that whiny... They are good boys and I bet they grow to be big sexy males. Metal men whom rule the sports in school like their papa did.

They are gonna be ladies men.  :D

I got confirmation yesterday... I´m gonna be employed by Agnico Eagle which is a canadian mining company. Almost 10000e per month. I will work 500 meters below ground.

Woohooo! :D

Do you live in a camp while working? How many days do you have to work consecutively before you get time off?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Mining jobs pay well and the minerals they extract are necessary.

I know it seems like a crappy salary but in here it is 2 times than that of a MPs pay. Plus I get kilometer, dirty work, hazardous work, overt time compensation.

I know finnish women and men whom have become really wealthy in the states. It is due to us being very well educated.

The pay seems comparable to what a skilled underground miner would make. However, underground electricians in mines make a ridiculous amount of money.

That is true, but my husband says that would be the last job he would want to do.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Triple the fun eh?

Luckily they are not that whiny... They are good boys and I bet they grow to be big sexy males. Metal men whom rule the sports in school like their papa did.

I got confirmation yesterday... I´m gonna be employed by Agnico Eagle which is a canadian mining company. Almost 10000e per month. I will work 500 meters below ground.

Do you live in a camp while working? How many days do you have to work consecutively before you get time off?

I could loan a Hymer from  a friend but theres nothing in the place where the mine is. It is in a middle of nowhere!

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

That is true, but my husband says that would be the last job he would want to do.

It is not that bad, fashie.

Anonymous

I could loan a Hymer from  a friend but theres nothing in the place where the mine is. It is in a middle of nowhere!

What is a Hymer? Is it an rv?

In Canada they would provide a fully supplied camp.

Odinson

It is a really big RV. There is a restaurant and a grocery-store but thats about it.

Anonymous

It is a really big RV. There is a restaurant and a grocery-store but thats about it.

That's strange they don't supply a remote catered camp Odi.

Odinson

We are not used to be served.

Anonymous

But working men need a place to stay though.

Odinson

Kittilä is becoming rich because of the gold mine. Many new houses are being built... Sturdy finnish houses.

Many asian and russian tourists have made the town rich already.

She will stay in my cabin at sirkka if she wants. The cabin is more luxurious than our house. The cabin has a high-speed fibre... I installed it myself.

Anonymous

Kittilä is becoming rich because of the gold mine. Many new houses are being built... Sturdy finnish houses.

She will stay in my cabin at sirkka if she wants. The cabin is more luxurious than our house. The cabin has a high-speed fibre... I installed it myself.

Is their a town right near the mine and do most of the workers live there?

Chickenfeets

Yes, it's called Fört Makkmurrä.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Yes, it's called Fört Makkmurrä.

No, it's Thetford Mines Gramps.

Odinson

Is their a town right near the mine and do most of the workers live there?

The mine is pretty far away from the town. Many workers seem to live in a temporary housing or in trailers near the mine.

My guys have houses in the town.