The best topic

Replies: 10380
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:23:38 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

OL Is Back!!!!!

Started by Anonymous, January 07, 2014, 06:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"I missed him. :D

awwww thx odie.........and especially twirlybrained Hordung.........what a sweetie.....Odie....when i'm back on my feet lets get together and knock back some high test refreshments......i'll teach you a few "old dog" tricks.....valuable shit

Sure. Many finns take part in the canadian hunting competitions. I could apply and I would be packing my old gal with me. We will see what a 100years old girl can do. Of course she has had her parts renewed... Tube refreshed and such... Just like with all aging women. :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I missed him. :D

awwww thx odie.........and especially twirlybrained Hordung.........what a sweetie.....Odie....when i'm back on my feet lets get together and knock back some high test refreshments......i'll teach you a few "old dog" tricks.....valuable shit

I really hope and pray you are feeling better Mr. Obvious Li.

:)

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Shen Li"Hahaha, good one Gramps.

Just to clear up any misunderstanding, Shen: Gramps is some other dude, not me.

But I find the error flattering, I must say.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"

Yeah right Gramps, you practically made a confession on VF once. No surprise you find the "error" flattering. I should go back look for it. However, it really doesn't matter that you are GranpaP on VF....it's not like it's a big secret or anything.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Yeah right Gramps, you practically made a confession on VF once. No surprise you find the "error" flattering. I should go back look for it. However, it really doesn't matter that you are GranpaP on VF....it's not like it's a big secret or anything.

lol SL..this ah person...is not gramps......however, we won't hold that against this person....cheerio

Anonymous

lol SL..this ah person...is not gramps......however, we won't hold that against this person....cheerio

Hey handsome, good to see you up and about. You'll be back on Dog River's finest golf course in no time.

Anonymous

Shen Li, Chickenfeets is not GranpaP.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Shen Li, Chickenfeets is not GranpaP.

Of course it is. Gramps practically wrote a confession on VF.

OL,

I see you lurking here. How are you feeling? I don't want to bother you handsome, but if you are up to it, give us an update please.

Anonymous

So how is Obvious Li making out anyway?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"So how is Obvious Li making out anyway?

I'm sure he's fine. He's one tough cookie.

Anonymous

I see OL is online. Hope you're feeling like ten million $$$. :)  :)  :)

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"I see OL is online. Hope you're feeling like ten million $$$. :)  :)  :)

hey gorgeous...just arrived back home from the hospital last night.....feeling a [size=50]little[/size] better...thanks for the kind thoughts.....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I see OL is online. Hope you're feeling like ten million $$$. :)  :)  :)

hey gorgeous...just arrived back home from the hospital last night.....feeling a [size=50]little[/size] better...thanks for the kind thoughts.....

Oh, I thought you were at home recuperating. Anyway, sure am glad to see you back.  :)  :)  :)

Obvious Li

Oh, I thought you were at home recuperating. Anyway, sure am glad to see you back.  :)  :)  :)[/quote

i was .....but started bleeding internally and lots of blood clots etx....so into emergency and back in hospital for the past week.......quack quack quack...welcome to Botswanna health care....

Anonymous

hey gorgeous...just arrived back home from the hospital last night.....feeling a
Oh no, well fuck I hope they fixed all the leaks this time.