The best topic

Replies: 10380
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:23:38 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

OL Is Back!!!!!

Started by Anonymous, January 07, 2014, 06:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

How ya feeling my one-legged handsome buddy? :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Obvious Li

hey sweetheart...just arrived home this afternoon.......crashed 30 minutes later...now a little better, meaning i can sit up............baby....this was one painful bitch......hopefully it will start feeling better over the next two weeks........THANKS TO ALL MY FORUM PEEPS for the kind thoughts......it was and is deeply appreciated......now if i can just avoid the blood clots and infection i should be dancing the limbo in about 2 months......cheers

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"hey sweetheart...just arrived home this afternoon.......crashed 30 minutes later...now a little better, meaning i can sit up............baby....this was one painful bitch......hopefully it will start feeling better over the next two weeks........THANKS TO ALL MY FORUM PEEPS for the kind thoughts......it was and is deeply appreciated......now if i can just avoid the blood clots and infection i should be dancing the limbo in about 2 months......cheers

Mr. Obvious Li, I am so happy you are back and even more delighted your operation was a success..

:D

You were mentioned in my ladies bible study prayer requests..

Our God is so very awesome..

I am so happy.

:)

Chickenfeets

Welcome back, Mr. Li.

You must know that, in your absence, this forum was left without a leg to stand on.

Seriously, hope you're up and about in no time at all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Welcome back, Mr. Li.

You must know that, in your absence, this forum was left without a leg to stand on.

Seriously, hope you're up and about in no time at all.

Hahaha, good one Gramps.

Anonymous

I see OL lurking. How ya feeling today handsome? No need to answer, just want ya to know I'm thinking about you.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTlQahMaFCbHsP_2AzsnX1Ft-CQi5nwmLIbfvpirJut-eHzq9FfA">

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"How ya feeling my one-legged handsome buddy? :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

He still got two legs left.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"How ya feeling my one-legged handsome buddy? :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Yep and each one can kick your pasty white European ass. ;)

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

So to which address you want me to send the rest of his limbs?

Maybe his head could be used as an ashtray or something.  :D Just put the cig through the bullethole.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

So to which address you want me to send the rest of his limbs?

Maybe his head could be used as an ashtray or something.  :D Just put the cig through the bullethole.

You certainly prove Renee's theory about males maturing at a glacial pace.

Odinson

You think that we would still fight like kids?

Around here, when adults fight, it almost certainly ends up in death. Just how it is.

It comes as a suprise to southerner rap-battle idiots. We dont word-battle, we just attack. The good thing with foreigners is that police is not going to help you.

It has always been like that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I see OL lurking. How ya feeling today handsome? No need to answer, just want ya to know I'm thinking about you.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTlQahMaFCbHsP_2AzsnX1Ft-CQi5nwmLIbfvpirJut-eHzq9FfA">

Oh that's wonderful, it seems like he is progressing.

:)

Hornung

Funny only Fashionista, Shen Li and Chickenfeets would miss a racist, sinophobic, anti semitic, anti-Catholic, twirlybrained, crap n' drool, lying nutcase cyberbully Obvious Li.

Odinson

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"I missed him. :D

awwww thx odie.........and especially twirlybrained Hordung.........what a sweetie.....Odie....when i'm back on my feet lets get together and knock back some high test refreshments......i'll teach you a few "old dog" tricks.....valuable shit