Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:16:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Texit

Started by Anonymous, February 05, 2021, 11:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

This is interesting. Perhaps kiebers could tell us the pulse of the people on the ground.

[media]
">
[/media]

Blurt

Or maybe he can just text it?  ac_biggrin

(Yup, I went there.  :001_tongue: )
Aimin\' to misbehave.

kiebers

It's not the first time this has come up. Who knows, if we did it, then I would imagine all the Gulf Coast states would try to join. We could call it the "American Union"...
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: kiebers post_id=400789 time=1612557834 user_id=193
It's not the first time this has come up. Who knows, if we did it, then I would imagine all the Gulf Coast states would try to join. We could call it the "American Union"...

There is an independence movement in my province so strong the procincial government can't ignore it..

Is that the case in Texas?

Anonymous

I want to see a Pexit. An American Union of petroleum producing states. It would include North Dakota, Alaska, and Oklahoma too. And eventually Alberta and Saskatchewan.

Anonymous

Chip Roy to Biden: You want to kill Texas' energy jobs? 'Come and take it'

NEWS

'You roll in here thinking that we're going to just fundamentally alter our entire economy through executive order?'

https://www.theblaze.com/news/chip-roy-to-biden-you-want-to-kill-texas-energy-jobs-come-and-take-it?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202021-02-05&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/chip-roy- ... Daily%20PM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/chip-roy-to-biden-you-want-to-kill-texas-energy-jobs-come-and-take-it?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202021-02-05&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM

In his remarks, Roy accused Democrats of attacking the natural resources that are "the very great strength that the United States of America has to set us apart from the rest of the world to be independent."

In his remarks, Roy accused Democrats of attacking the natural resources that are "the very great strength that the United States of America has to set us apart from the rest of the world to be independent."

Anonymous

Canada and the US should break up into several nations. The needs of the people would be better met in samller states.

kiebers

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=400810 time=1612577319 user_id=3254

There is an independence movement in my province so strong the procincial government can't ignore it..

I don't think it's that far along yet.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: kiebers post_id=400843 time=1612586402 user_id=193
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=400810 time=1612577319 user_id=3254

I don't think it's that far along yet.

If Jim Crow Joe and the democRATic congress govern like Justine does here, it soon will be.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=400830 time=1612583639 user_id=56
Canada and the US should break up into several nations. The needs of the people would be better met in samller states.

I could see that happening in the future if we become more polarized.

Blurt

Would Herman's nation of independent oil-producing territories request international aid once the oil runs out?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=400935 time=1612652533 user_id=1974
Would Herman's nation of independent oil-producing territories request international aid once the oil runs out?

Would the nation's who reject fossils in favour of rare earth metals mined by children to power their "green" economies require a bailout of coal, LNG, and heavy oil because there is a lot less of those natural resources than there is fossils? I'm just asking for a non thinking white libtard friend.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=400936 time=1612652845 user_id=56

Would the nation's who reject fossils in favour of rare earth metals mined by children to power their "green" economies require a bailout of coal, LNG, and heavy oil because there is a lot less of those natural resources than there is fossils? I'm just asking for a non thinking white libtard friend.

Not to mention the land that we don't have..

We'd really be raping the land if we converted to rare earth metal fueled wind and solar from concentrated sources of energy like natural gas, coal, hydro and nuclear.

Anonymous

The smart money is on the oil producers coming to the aid of the nations who use rely on rare earth metals and solar panels from China.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=400995 time=1612722399 user_id=114

The smart money is on the oil producers coming to the aid of the nations who use rely on rare earth metals and solar panels from China.

I would like to see progtard governments in the West try and electrify everything and power it from Chinese made wind turbines and solar panels.  ac_lmfao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview