Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

China Now Owns a Record $1.317T of U.S. Government Debt

Started by cc, January 16, 2014, 03:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

In the past... My point is that be what you are... You are pre-occupied in making money... Have some patriotism! You are a canadian now! China is not gonna help you...

I know chinese inventions...

You are pre-occupied with drunken trolling. Europe is toast, so deal with it. The world is reverting back to it's natural order with my beloved China at the centre of commerce and innovation.

lol. The world is reverting back to its natural state... You got that right. Think abit deeper, honey.

Whites rule. Your beloved China hangs you for having a black husband... Chinese are more racist than I´am....

Yes, Chinese are racist and your black gf and kids would be ostracized there.

Odinson

You are pre-occupied with drunken trolling. Europe is toast, so deal with it. The world is reverting back to it's natural order with my beloved China at the centre of commerce and innovation.

lol. The world is reverting back to its natural state... You got that right. Think abit deeper, honey.

Whites rule. Your beloved China hangs you for having a black husband... Chinese are more racist than I´am....

Yes, Chinese are racist and your black gf and kids would be ostracized there.

My gf would be 1000s km away...

Odinson

But good night Shen Li and Fashie. Hope me really bad dreams...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"But good night Shen Li and Fashie. Hope me really bad dreams...

????? :?:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"The chinese somehow lack the street smartness... Innovation... Everything they have is invented by a european. Something is wrong about that. I want to see a different culture when I travel.

You chicks here do not understand me..

Excuse me, China has always been a leader when it comes to innovations. Check this out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions

Shen Li, what is wrong with acknowledging the West has been the leader in new inventions over the last 3 centuries or so?

Hornung

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"The chinese somehow lack the street smartness... Innovation... Everything they have is invented by a european. Something is wrong about that. I want to see a different culture when I travel.

You chicks here do not understand me..

Excuse me, China has always been a leader when it comes to innovations. Check this out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions

Shen Li, what is wrong with acknowledging the West has been the leader in new inventions over the last 3 centuries or so?

Only a racist, sinophobic, anti semitic, fruitcake, fucked in the head, crap n' drool, nutcase, lying cyberbully spammer like Fashionista who tells lies about my mental health doesn't know that China invented more than a West.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"But good night Shen Li and Fashie. Hope me really bad dreams...

What... Are you gonna wish me really good dreams?

I have been having really sick ass dreams... A dream about some brigands breaking into my house.

I thought it was real and I was afraid... I tried to punch one of them and I hit a steel shelf right beside our bed..

I´m a sleep walker and sleep talker. I´m loads of fun. I´m always in battle.

Lately russkies have been robbing finnish houses and I have a sword of a Hakkapeliitta, muscets, SS steel helmet, old pocket watch and a very valuable painting in my house.

Finnish hakkapeliittas were feared warriors whom attacked the enemy in a beserker mode and hacked the enemy into pieces... The appearance of hakkapeliittas made enemies piss their pants.

The sword is priceless to collectors. I have been offered a 6 number sum for it.

Renee

I have been having really sick ass dreams... A dream about some brigands breaking into my house.

I thought it was real and I was afraid... I tried to punch one of them and I hit a steel shelf right beside our bed..

Lately russkies have been robbing finnish houses and I have a sword of a Hakkapeliitta, muscets, SS steel helmet, old pocket watch and a very valuable painting in my house.

Finnish hakkapeliittas were feared warriors whom attacked the enemy in a beserker mode and hacked the enemy into pieces... The appearance of hakkapeliittas made enemies piss their pants.

The sword is priceless to collectors. I have been offered a 6 number sum for it.

I thought "hakkapeliittas" were light calvery from the 30 Years War during the 17th century? I somehow don't see a disciplined bunch of calverymen acting like "berserkers being very effective.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I thought "hakkapeliittas" were light calvery from the 30 Years War during the 17th century? I somehow don't see a disciplined bunch of calverymen acting like "berserkers being very effective.

I think he picked the wrong person to bullshit on these matters.

Odinson

Umm the finnish army is never disciplined... Calvery?? Sounds like a couple of hundred year old term meaning cavalry.

Hakkapeliittas attacked the enemy and hacked them into pieces... Their very name means chopping men to pieces.

Odinson

Read our history, dumbass...

Anonymous

I suggest you do the same retard.

Odinson

I suggest you do the same retard.

Oh I have read our history... My grandfathers are a part of it.

"the white death", "slaughter house", "whenever theres a finnish man in a battle, the battle is always won - Heinrich Himmler"

I think you are intelligent but a little misguided... I think that because of your comments about asian females being too afraid to date blacks and white females being more stronger... And your support groups are pitiful.

Are you chicks able to date other races without the eternal bitchery?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Oh I have read our history... My grandfathers are a part of it.

"the white death", "slaughter house", "whenever theres a finnish man in a battle, the battle is always won - Heinrich Himmler"

I think you are intelligent but a little misguided... I think that because of your comments about asian females being too afraid to date blacks and white females being more stronger... And your support groups are pitiful.

Are you chicks able to date other races without the eternal bitchery?

U R

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTydvXZHnemw4c4icYsNNOui382g5Zj47wjWQwG5WSZp5IzURPS">

Odinson

I might be crazy but you southern chicks do not understand the concept of not touching another mans woman...

She is sore at me for flirting with other women so I get pissed when other men flirt with her. She is a perfect chocolate beauty and we nordic males have a sweet tooth for chocolate women...

Females...