The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

China Now Owns a Record $1.317T of U.S. Government Debt

Started by cc, January 16, 2014, 03:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I might be crazy but you southern chicks do not understand the concept of not touching another mans woman...

She is sore at me for flirting with other women so I get pissed when other men flirt with her. She is a perfect chocolate beauty and we nordic males have a sweet tooth for chocolate women...

Females...

I don't understand what you mean?

Rambo Wong

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"China will own the west. We have more babies than you do

No, it doesn't dipshit.
QuoteAndrew Mason, senior fellow at the East-West Center (EWC) in Honolulu and a professor of economics at the University of Hawaii, points out that "Japan is now the oldest population in the world, but others are catching up." The reasons others are snapping at Japan's heels for the dubious title are not only improved living and health conditions but rapidly declining birth rates. Mason notes that Singapore "has reached 1.2 births per woman ... (and) South Korea has the lowest fertility rate in the world – slightly less than 1.1 births per woman." Mason adds that China may not be far behind, already boasting an anemic birth rate of 1.6, and "it will soon begin to experience rapid aging ... just how rapid is unknown and will depend in part on how quickly China moves to relax the one-child policy."

http://www.eastwestcenter.org/news-center/east-west-wire/declining-birth-rates-raising-concerns-in-asia">http://www.eastwestcenter.org/news-cent ... ns-in-asia">http://www.eastwestcenter.org/news-center/east-west-wire/declining-birth-rates-raising-concerns-in-asia

Only a cyber bully twirlybrain crap'n drool self hating Chinese who doesn't care about her Chinese heritage like Shen Lee and Fashionista  wouldn't admit that Chinese in China only have a low birthrate in China because of the one child policy.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"I might be crazy but you southern chicks do not understand the concept of not touching another mans woman...

She is sore at me for flirting with other women so I get pissed when other men flirt with her. She is a perfect chocolate beauty and we nordic males have a sweet tooth for chocolate women...

Females...

:D

Odinson

I took a fucking bus to work today. Too damn tired to drive.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Renee"

What... Are you gonna wish me really good dreams?

I have been having really sick ass dreams... A dream about some brigands breaking into my house.

I thought it was real and I was afraid... I tried to punch one of them and I hit a steel shelf right beside our bed..

I´m a sleep walker and sleep talker. I´m loads of fun. I´m always in battle.

Lately russkies have been robbing finnish houses and I have a sword of a Hakkapeliitta, muscets, SS steel helmet, old pocket watch and a very valuable painting in my house.

Finnish hakkapeliittas were feared warriors whom attacked the enemy in a beserker mode and hacked the enemy into pieces... The appearance of hakkapeliittas made enemies piss their pants.

The sword is priceless to collectors. I have been offered a 6 number sum for it.

I thought "hakkapeliittas" were light calvery from the 30 Years War during the 17th century? I somehow don't see a disciplined bunch of calverymen acting like "berserkers being very effective.

Umm the finnish army is never disciplined... Calvery?? Sounds like a couple of hundred year old term meaning cavalry.

Hakkapeliittas attacked the enemy and hacked them into pieces... Their very name means chopping men to pieces.

Yeah right, maybe during the 10th century but in modern times an army without discipline is no army at all.

Yes "calvery" as in Finnish cavalry in the service of King Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden during the 30 Years War. They were also used by the Swedes during the Polish Swedish War in the 16th century. Regardless of whether or not they hacked the enemy to pieces I'm sure they didn't act like "berserkers" while under the command of the Swedes. By the 17th century most established European armies were pretty regimented especially when made up of professional soldiers.

BTW, it is my understandings that despite what Fins think the "hakkapeliittas" were not very well known in most places on the European mainland so I doubt that these Finnish wild men were seen as being as fearsome as you describe. It very nice that you are proud of your military history but let's not go crazy shall we.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Females...

Don't feel bad; no one does.

Vodka inspired ramblings.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"I took a fucking bus to work today. Too damn tired to drive.

Too damn "tired" or too damn totaled?  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Don't feel bad; no one does.

Odinson is Oscar Mayer's clone.

Odinson

Females...

Blahhh... You just keep googling those studies if guys like fatsos...

Odinson

Are you gonna found a support group against OM and I?

Anonymous

Why would I do that when there already is one.....[size=200]ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS!![/size]

Renee

Try to formulate complete sentences, will ya.

Anonymous

As usual, Odinson's replies have little to do with the thread subject. At least he's not repeating the same tired drivel about how much taller and stronger he thinks Scandinavian guys are.

Odinson

Is there a stat done about it?

Anonymous

Why would I do that when there already is one.....[size=200]ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS!![/size]

If that's true Shen Li, then you should not be making fun of someone's illness.