The best topic

Replies: 10368
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:29:38 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Oriental guys are too effeminate for most women

Started by Kala, January 18, 2014, 05:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Kala

A White female is more masculine, rough and independent than a typical Asian female from Asia. They need a guy who is more masculine than them, or at least is taller and looks more masculine. A typical Asian guy looks way too meek and feminine to them. They are not masculine enough for them, nor sexually attractive to them either. Asian males look nothing like what her DNA-driven mating instinct looks for. This is why most White women treat Asian men as asexual and do not consider them for any type of romantic relationship.

On the other hand, a typical white female, especially an American white female of Anglo/Germanic/Scandinavian descent, is not feminine enough for an Asian male. NE Asian women in China and Japan are 1000x more feminine than White women are, even those in Europe, in every way. There is no doubt about that. A modern white woman is more rough, thick-skinned and masculine, compared to a typical Asian female. Therefore, a typical super feminine Asian woman is no doubt more naturally suited for an Asian man, who is not as rugged and masculine looking as a White male is. This is why white women who go to NE Asian countries have a lot of trouble finding decent quality Asian men to date, and often complain about it on the internet.

These are the fundamental reasons why Asian males and White females are not naturally suited for each other and have a very low success rate in long-term relationships. It makes perfect logical sense, don't you think?

But on the other hand, White males and Asian females are far more common, have a higher success rate, and are more naturally suited (as long as both are open minded about interracial relationships), because a more masculine looking white male and a super feminine female are a viable match.

Odinson

Anonymous

Rambo Wong

Women don't want to go with Asian men because of how we are portrayed in Hollywood

cc

You forgot to include the essential repetitive spam monologue
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Women don't want to go with Asian men because of how we are portrayed in Hollywood

You are ugly no matter how you are portrayed in hollywood.

Kim Jong Un type male handsomeness does not do well out of North-Korea.

Dennis Rodman has an opportunity to break that pile of puzzs neck... That ugly coon may yet be of use in the future... That is if he does the right thing and sacrifices his crack soaked life for the white man.

jaysings

I don't think so. Asian males are thoughtful and more attentive to the need of ladies. I doubt female will pick one's appearance over personality

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"I don't think so. Asian males are thoughtful and more attentive to the need of ladies. I doubt female will pick one's appearance over personality

Jay, just so you know, Kala is an asshole troll.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Women don't want to go with Asian men because of how we are portrayed in Hollywood

You do a first rate job yourself of portraying Asian men negatively.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kala"A White female is more masculine, rough and independent than a typical Asian female from Asia. They need a guy who is more masculine than them, or at least is taller and looks more masculine. A typical Asian guy looks way too meek and feminine to them. They are not masculine enough for them, nor sexually attractive to them either. Asian males look nothing like what her DNA-driven mating instinct looks for. This is why most White women treat Asian men as asexual and do not consider them for any type of romantic relationship.

On the other hand, a typical white female, especially an American white female of Anglo/Germanic/Scandinavian descent, is not feminine enough for an Asian male. NE Asian women in China and Japan are 1000x more feminine than White women are, even those in Europe, in every way. There is no doubt about that. A modern white woman is more rough, thick-skinned and masculine, compared to a typical Asian female. Therefore, a typical super feminine Asian woman is no doubt more naturally suited for an Asian man, who is not as rugged and masculine looking as a White male is. This is why white women who go to NE Asian countries have a lot of trouble finding decent quality Asian men to date, and often complain about it on the internet.

These are the fundamental reasons why Asian males and White females are not naturally suited for each other and have a very low success rate in long-term relationships. It makes perfect logical sense, don't you think?

But on the other hand, White males and Asian females are far more common, have a higher success rate, and are more naturally suited (as long as both are open minded about interracial relationships), because a more masculine looking white male and a super feminine female are a viable match.

Kala, do you feel your father is effeminate?

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "jaysings"I don't think so. Asian males are thoughtful and more attentive to the need of ladies. I doubt female will pick one's appearance over personality

even though he is an asshole troll, every of his comments is worth reading. we know how to agrue with a troll before accepting all his bullshiting

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Kala"A White female is more masculine, rough and independent than a typical Asian female from Asia. They need a guy who is more masculine than them, or at least is taller and looks more masculine. A typical Asian guy looks way too meek and feminine to them. They are not masculine enough for them, nor sexually attractive to them either. Asian males look nothing like what her DNA-driven mating instinct looks for. This is why most White women treat Asian men as asexual and do not consider them for any type of romantic relationship.

Kala, do you feel your father is effeminate?

Mr.Kala is an oriental man? or he is a hybrid

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

even though he is an asshole troll, every of his comments is worth reading. we know how to agrue with a troll before accepting all his bullshiting

That's a good attititude  jaysings..

Some people prefer to ignore Kala's trolling.

Odinson

This is gonna get gay.

Pure studs are.

-Dwayne "the rock" Johnson.

-Hugh Jackman.

-Peter Steele.

Studs with class are.

-Ken Watanabe.

-Liam Neeson.

-Idris Elba.

-Daniel Craig.

-Sean Connery.

-Harrison Ford.

Studs without class are.

-Me because I got so fucking fed up with being nice. I act with class around good people.

-Every hellangels biker.

-Every nigga thug gangbanger.

-Neo nazis.

Asian males are exotic outside of asia so I have a hard time thinking they cant get laid.

The last encounter with an asian male (that I remember) was a very pretty looking schoolboy contacting me via a dating website. He looked like a girl... He spoke so sweetly to me. lol

I was nice and told him that I dont swing that way.

Kinda hard to praise ones races masculinity when you got individuals like Justin Bieber.

And this. My friend is a spitting image of that male... His girlfriend is gorgeous.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-FMcRC2YaFnA/Tkv6mLnozkI/AAAAAAAADbA/Htkwxa-eET8/s1600/210331-andrej-pejic.jpeg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"This is gonna get gay.

Pure studs are.

-Dwayne "the rock" Johnson.

-Hugh Jackman.

-Peter Steele.

Studs with class are.

-Ken Watanabe.

-Liam Neeson.

-Idris Elba.

-Daniel Craig.

-Sean Connery.

-Harrison Ford.

Studs without class are.

-Me because I got so fucking fed up with being nice. I act with class around good people.

-Every hellangels biker.

-Every nigga thug gangbanger.

-Neo nazis.

Asian males are exotic outside of asia so I have a hard time thinking they cant get laid.

The last encounter with an asian male (that I remember) was a very pretty looking schoolboy contacting me via a dating website. He looked like a girl... He spoke so sweetly to me. lol

I was nice and told him that I dont swing that way.

Kinda hard to praise ones races masculinity when you got individuals like Justin Bieber.

And this. My friend is a spitting image of that male... His girlfriend is gorgeous.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-FMcRC2YaFnA/Tkv6mLnozkI/AAAAAAAADbA/Htkwxa-eET8/s1600/210331-andrej-pejic.jpeg">

That's how Kala views Asian men Odi.