Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:16:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Any Recommendations For Acne Medication For People Over 50

Started by Anonymous, February 06, 2021, 01:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I've had horrendous acne for 40 years now. I don't know what to do. Maybe my psychotropic medications are causing my acne to get worse. I don't know what to do. No woman besides my inflatable dolls will love me.  ac_crying

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=400902 time=1612634956
I've had horrendous acne for 40 years now. I don't know what to do. Maybe my psychotropic medications are causing my acne to get worse. I don't know what to do. No woman besides my inflatable dolls will love me.  ac_crying

We could set up small drilling rigs on ur face, extract the pus and refine it into gasoline. It's a source of renewable energy.

Anonymous

You should have seen a dermatologist thirty five years ago. Acne or rosacea in your fifties is not an adolescent hormonal problem.

Anonymous

Quote from: Velvet post_id=400928 time=1612647297 user_id=2021

You should have seen a dermatologist thirty five years ago. Acne or rosacea in your fifties is not an adolescent hormonal problem.

Even if I wasn't older than dirt and didn't have a face like a supreme pizza, I still could never get laid. :sad:

Gaon

I have never seen anyone as old as you who had a pimple problem.
The Russian Rock It

Renee

Try a belt sander and lots of mercurochrome.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=401120 time=1612803433 user_id=156

:laugh:

Anonymous

No suggestions? I'm not getting younger and my acne is getting worse. I need help.

Anonymous

My psycychotropical medication is causing a bad acne flare up. Apparently, it's a common condition among acne sufferers in their fifties like me. I'm so frail and skinny which contributes to my pizza face reaction to the meds.

cc

That's so bad it hurts to think about

So what evil in me is also making me laff? :sneaky2:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Throw lime juice on it after. It helps with the pain.

Renee

Quote from: cc post_id=404204 time=1614960633 user_id=88

That's so bad it hurts to think about

So what evil in me is also making me laff? :sneaky2:

The same evil in me that made me write it.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=404205 time=1614962166 user_id=114

Throw lime juice on it after. It helps with the pain.

Kosher salt works good too.

Anonymous

Chugs like Eddie can't grow a beard, but they sure can grow aids on their face.

Anonymous

When Edweird walks throught the lobby of his low income senior's residence, there is always somebody who lives there say, there's that pizza I ordered.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview