The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Darwin Award Winner Shot Dead in fake YouTube Video Stunt

Started by cc, February 08, 2021, 05:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Tennessee man, 20, shot dead during YouTube prank robbery - No charges have been filed against the shooter

A man was shot and killed Friday night in Nashville, Tenn., after wielding a butcher knife for a robbery "prank" intended for YouTube, police said, according to reports.

Officers were called to the car park of Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park around 9:20 p.m., according to a news release from Nashville police.

Police said Timothy Wilks, 20, and his friend brandished knives and approached a group that included David Starnes Jr, 23.

Police said Starnes shot Wilks in what he thought was self-defense, Nashville's WSMV-TV reported.

When asked "Was it one of the Bee Hivesome Fivesome, police relied > "We need to know where you got that confidential information"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=401155 time=1612821981 user_id=88
Tennessee man, 20, shot dead during YouTube prank robbery - No charges have been filed against the shooter

A man was shot and killed Friday night in Nashville, Tenn., after wielding a butcher knife for a robbery "prank" intended for YouTube, police said, according to reports.

Officers were called to the car park of Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park around 9:20 p.m., according to a news release from Nashville police.

Police said Timothy Wilks, 20, and his friend brandished knives and approached a group that included David Starnes Jr, 23.

Police said Starnes shot Wilks in what he thought was self-defense, Nashville's WSMV-TV reported.

When asked "Was it one of the Bee Hivesome Fivesome, police relied > "We need to know where you got that information"

That was very stupid.

Anonymous

When asked "Was it one of the Bee Hivesome Fivesome, police relied > "We need to know where you got that confidential information"

The state of Tennessee hasn't lost anything.

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman post_id=401162 time=1612827436 user_id=1689

The state of Tennessee hasn't lost anything.

:laugh3:
Permanently off his rocker

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=401174 time=1612830365 user_id=136
I feel bad for the shooter.

Apparently they were friends.

Than why would he shoot him if he knew it was a prank??

Odinson

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=401175 time=1612830505 user_id=3254

He didnt know.

Timothy Wilks wanted an authentic reaction to a robbery.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=401179 time=1612831186 user_id=136

He didnt know.

Why would he believe a friend was robbing him?

Odinson

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=401180 time=1612831272 user_id=3254
Quote from: Odinson post_id=401179 time=1612831186 user_id=136

He didnt know.

Why would he believe a friend was robbing him?

Masks on...

Some site said they knew each other but I dunno.

Anonymous

:2r4ml1j_th:

cc

I'm sure he would not have shot  had he known it was a prank

Also, I've not seen anything saying that he knew the person .. Even if he did, masks etc can hide identification, especially in split second decisions

Bottom line, he did not know it was a prank and further .. did not know and / or recognize the person

"wanted an authentic reaction to a robbery" is about as stupid as it gets, but he got his answer
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=401184 time=1612831978 user_id=88

Also, I've not seen anything saying that he knew the person .. Even if he did, masks etc can hide identification, especially in split second decisions

Bottom line, he did not know it was a prank and further .. did not know and / or recognize the person

That makes sense.

Anonymous

They must be white.

Renee

Quote from: cc post_id=401184 time=1612831978 user_id=88

"wanted an authentic reaction to a robbery" is about as stupid as it gets, but he got his answer

Yep exactly,...."Authentic" as it gets.

As the saying goes "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes." And as I said in the dirty water thread...People in this country are fucking STOOOOPID. It's probably all the lead pipes in the water system.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview