The best topic

Replies: 9921
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:34:03 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

NIKKI HALEY AND OTHER REPUBLICANS SAYS PARTY SHOULD NOT GO BACK TO OLD DIRECTION

Started by Anonymous, February 12, 2021, 05:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

It should work

"I know how much people love Donald Trump," she admitted. "I know it. I feel it. Whether it's an RNC room or social media or talking to donors, I can tell you that the love they have for him is still very strong. That's not going to just fall to the wayside. Nor do I think the Republican Party is going to go back to the way it was before Donald Trump. I don't think it should."

Haley added that people, instead, should "take the good that he built, leave the bad that he did, and get back to a place where we can be a good, valuable, effective party."

"t's bigger than the party," she insisted. "I hope our country can come together and figure out how we pull this back."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/nikki-haley-donald-trump-rebuke">https://www.theblaze.com/news/nikki-hal ... ump-rebuke">https://www.theblaze.com/news/nikki-haley-donald-trump-rebuke

Provided the Republican Party does not go back to being Democrat Lite in 2024.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Nobody will care about Joe's political opinions when he is sharing a cell with Edward the serial stalker.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=401784 time=1613171051 user_id=2015
Nobody will care about Joe's political opinions when he is sharing a cell with Edward the serial stalker.

Did you drive a train drunk today alky?

You know, I like blue collar champions like you do.

Despite being a rich celebrity, no president did more to help working families than Trump did.

As Nikki Haley said, yer Republicans cannot go back to being a Wall Street entity like Joe Biden's party.

Now, get a cup of coffee or two and try and sober up while you are moving dangerous goods through cities.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Yer Pal Joe" post_id=402056 time=1613275781
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=401784 time=1613171051 user_id=2015

Did you drive a train drunk today alky?

You know, I like blue collar champions like you do.

Despite being a rich celebrity, no president did more to help working families than Trump did.

As Nikki Haley said, yer Republicans cannot go back to being a Wall Street entity like Joe Biden's party.

Now, get a cup of coffee or two and try and sober up while you are moving dangerous goods through cities.

I do not drink and no political party on "yer" continent is my party. They all work for the Davous douches. Trump was a one time only reprieve from globalist oligarchs. Enjoy your dictatorship of the elites. I am out of here in three years.

Anonymous

Normally, I would be happy when a prog stooge stops sucking globalist dick. But, do we really want a sixty five year old virgin criminal stalker on our side.

Anonymous

The push is on to remake the GOP in the blue collar image Trump ran on in 2016.

Conservatives Flock to Grassroots GOP Positions to Push Party Reform

Conservatives across the country are applying for local Republican official positions in a bid to reform the party. Some feel a major part of the party establishment consists of "Republicans in name only," or RINOs, who no longer represent their voter base.

The movement aims to fill the many vacant positions of precinct committee officers. Those involved in the effort estimate that roughly 400,000 of these jobs exist nationwide, with half or more empty, although the precise number is hard to determine since the GOP doesn't publish overall data.

These grassroots positions wield significant power and influence. Either directly or through electors and delegates, they elect state GOP leaders as well as a state's delegation to the Republican National Committee (RNC), which then elects the national party leadership. They are also commonly drawn upon to fill election oversight positions, such as poll observers and ballot signature verification monitors. Some local party committees also endorse primary candidates and may organize get-out-the-vote efforts for a particular candidate.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/conservatives-flock-to-grassroots-gop-positions-to-push-party-reform_3699351.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-02-17">https://www.theepochtimes.com/conservat ... 2021-02-17">https://www.theepochtimes.com/conservatives-flock-to-grassroots-gop-positions-to-push-party-reform_3699351.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-02-17

Anonymous

Navarro: Republican Party Must Move Forward With Trump Priorities

The Republican Party must not go back to its pre-Donald Trump focuses, former Trump adviser Peter Navarro said this week.

"Donald J. Trump's success was really based on his ability to transform the Republican Party into the party of blue collar America, the party of the working class, the party of the big union bosses where the rank and file voted for Trump and didn't listen to those bosses," Navarro, a trade expert, said on Steve Bannon's "War Room."

But Trump lost the 2020 election and some top Republicans, including Senate GOP Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), have asserted the party should move beyond him.

That would be a mistake, Navarro said, in effect ignoring the "Make America Great Again" (MAGA) movement that Trump helped form into a political force.

McConnell, among others, want to go back "to that old future of a Republicanism that is only dedicated to tax breaks and deregulation, and ignores the fundamental aspects of the MAGA movement and Trump, which is the fair trade, the end of the endless wars, and the secure borders," Navarro said.

"That's like the holy trinity basically of protecting American working class. If he thinks he can go back to that, and turn his back on the 75 million MAGA Americans that voted for Trump, he's basically dealing the Republican Party a losing hand."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/navarro-republican-party-must-move-forward-with-trump-priorities_3700084.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-02-17-1">https://www.theepochtimes.com/navarro-r ... 21-02-17-1">https://www.theepochtimes.com/navarro-republican-party-must-move-forward-with-trump-priorities_3700084.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-02-17-1

cc

Not really a surprise nor significant in the overall picture

She was STRONGLY and actively against T until he won the nomination .. then did a fast 180 - so fast it's a wonder her neck didn't explode

I'd hate to think her 180 was part of a deal as that's not a typical T deal (rather would have been a swamp kinda deal)- still, I was extremely surprised to see her get the job she got after her past actions

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=402517 time=1613588098 user_id=88

She was STRONGLY and actively against T until he won the nomination .. then did a fast 180 - so fast it's a wonder her neck didn't explode

I'd hate to think her 180 was part of a deal as that's not a typical T deal (rather would have been a swamp kinda deal)- still, I was extremely surprised to see her get the job she got after her past actions

I opposed Trump's nationalist agenda too. But, my views of trade and immigration have evolved. Haley's views have evolved too.

Anonymous

There is no future for the GOP if they go back to being an extension of Wall Street. That role is already filled by the Democrats.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=402519 time=1613588724 user_id=114

I opposed Trump's nationalist agenda too. But, my views of trade and immigration have evolved. Haley's views have evolved too.

I think you are being very generous to her  :wink:

It wasn't her views I was alluding to .. She relentlessly tried to stop him

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=402524 time=1613590934 user_id=88
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=402519 time=1613588724 user_id=114

I think you are being very generous to her  :wink:

I agree with you. I believe she is an opportunist. She only supports Trump's working class agenda as long as it's popular among GOP voters.

Anonymous

Sincere or not, Nikki Haley has no choice. The political reality she must deal with is that the GOP has become a grassroots working class party.

Anonymous

There is no future for beltway Republicans like Mitch McConnell. They can either come over to the working class side or the can join the democRATs and remain Wall Street agents.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview