Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Is Gwen, Kaylee Or Real Woman?

Started by Anonymous, January 23, 2014, 01:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

I never really had a problem with RW until the end. We used to butt heads a lot but it was serious debate and it never degenerated into childish name calling. I always considered her a decent individual.

For some reason she grew very thin skinned at the end of her tenure at VF and because of my usual sarcasm we had words and she basically told me to "fuck off" :lol:. I didn't think all that much of it but then a few days later she got into a heated argument with evs and disappeared.

It was very weird.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I never really had a problem with RW until the end. We used to butt heads a lot but it was serious debate and it never degenerated into childish name calling. I always considered her a decent individual.

For some reason she grew very thin skinned at the end of her tenure at VF and because of my usual sarcasm we had words and she basically told me to "fuck off" :lol:. I didn't think all that much of it but then a few days later she got into a heated argument with evs and disappeared. it was very weird.

What is truly weird is the way that looney twat Vesna turns on people including her so-called friends for no real reason whatsoever. As Michael Coren would say, what a nutter!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"I never really had a problem with RW until the end. We used to butt heads a lot but it was serious debate and it never degenerated into childish name calling. I always considered her a decent individual.

For some reason she grew very thin skinned at the end of her tenure at VF and because of my usual sarcasm we had words and she basically told me to "fuck off" :lol:. I didn't think all that much of it but then a few days later she got into a heated argument with evs and disappeared.

It was very weird.

ya lots of drama.....some medical issues....apparently not enough touchy feely shit etc. etc...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

It was very weird.

ya lots of drama.....some medical issues....apparently not enough touchy feely shit etc. etc...

Yeah, RW was a bit of a drama queen. Funny, it's usually the guys on that forum who are the touchy feely types.

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

It was very weird.

I don't know about the "not enough touchy feely" stuff but she did have health problems. She was diagnosed MS and she told me that some of the drugs she was on made her feel kind of loopy. I don't know if that had anything to do with her leaving but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
I don't know about the "not enough touchy feely" stuff but she did have health problems. She was diagnosed MS and she told me that some of the drugs she was on made her feel kind of loopy. I don't know if that had anything to do with her leaving but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

I think OL meant RW loved her drama. I noticed it at times, but certainly not all the time. I remember her telling about her diagnosis, but not about the meds making her "loopy." She did tell me though the cure is worse than the disease.

keeper

Gwen is Real Women, Before, When RW wasn't on that forum and hypocrite and a few others were Throwing it out there for RW to come join VF, she used a Different handle then RW (cant remember the name) but She was Feeling the waters so to speak and she was talking just like Gwen is now. Gwen is RW no question. Plus im male im never wrong. (insert Tounge smile here)

HINT HINT HINT HINT FASHY

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Gwen is Real Women, Before, When RW wasn't on that forum and hypocrite and a few others were Throwing it out there for RW to come join VF, she used a Different handle then RW (cant remember the name) but She was Feeling the waters so to speak and she was talking just like Gwen is now. Gwen is RW no question. Plus im male im never wrong. (insert Tounge smile here)

Yep, so Gwen is RW. As I said Keeps, I thought it was K9 at first because Gwen came on right after Kaylee exited. After reading a few of Gwen's post I realized it was not K9's usual trolling. Besides, I knew RW would be back. Her pro-union post today had RW written all over it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Gwen is Real Women, Before, When RW wasn't on that forum and hypocrite and a few others were Throwing it out there for RW to come join VF, she used a Different handle then RW (cant remember the name) but She was Feeling the waters so to speak and she was talking just like Gwen is now. Gwen is RW no question. Plus im male im never wrong. (insert Tounge smile here)

Oh that is nice Ms. RealWoman is back..

She left not long after I joined, so I never got to know her.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Coincidence, I think not. She left before you chased her off. ;)

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"

lol, your so mean Shen.

Vesna or what its name is chased her off. Just like everyone else that left. Shes a selfish Hypocrite.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

lol, your so mean Shen.

Vesna or what its name is chased her off. Just like everyone else that left. Shes a selfish Hypocrite.

Yeah, I got a mean streak.

That erratic old twat Vesna is not going to have many friends left if she keeps turning on them.

cc

No way to be certain if she is playing games, but I do not see RW in this new Gwen. Brief, to the point and razor sharp - not RW . More likely a temporarily toned down K9

Not because of this, but Gwen has indicated he is a guy on more than one occasion if I recall correctly. We shall see.

Meantime, I've been  losing interest in MB ... have been for some time and have been posting there a lot less for some time now. It always was a wefty wankers heaven, evs, me, querky, pat, blurt etc, egos, idiocy duplicity & weft wingy agendas ... oh, and what to have for dinner ... and celebrity worship. Most of the good ones that made it worthwhile and fun have left. It is ONE club now and totally humorless ... bruce picked it up a bit for a while with a sense of humor that was not based on nasty derision but it takes more than one to make it go

For the past while I have trolled it as the only way to deal with lalaland. Have not made a serious thread in ages  ...
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"No way to be certain if she is playing games, but I do not see RW in this new Gwen. Brief, to the point and razor sharp - not RW .

Not because of this, but Gwen has indicated he is a guy on more than one occasion if I recall correctly. We shall see.

Meantime, I'm losing interest in MB ... have been for some time and have been posting there a lot less for some time now. It always was a wefty wankers heaven, evs, me, querky, pat, blurt etc, but most of the good ones that made it worthwhile and fun have left.

Vancouver Forum is very political and I am not, so sometimes I find it hard to fit in..

I hope you still continue to post your thoughts here Ms. cc li tarte..

We may not always agree, but I know you are an intelligent and nice lady.

:)

cc

Thank you Fash. I like  most people here. I wish there were more of you good people here.

I will continue to post here in threads that interest me or that I can contribute to intelligently  .. or in fun. I will also create some threads as always and hope they are of interest. Yes, I like it here.

As to mb being political, the problem is that it is all one way political ... a wefty circle jerk ... loaded toward gay, cross dressing (complete with phony "created" personas to match) and blind O'Child worship and little else ..... with a very hot nasty hate for anything that does not agree with the group agenda. It was not always loaded totally that way but is of late. It is not a nice place with nice people - this place is a nice place with nice people!!

Oh. I'll troll mb on occasion .. maybe ... when I feel like it or as long as I find it fun ... or until it gets some "humans" back for real discussion. Except  for good ole Berry & Annie ... and yes, bruce who can be an exceptionally funny troll, "real" humans. There just ain't much left there but egos, idiots, phonies and nasties
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell