Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Is Gwen, Kaylee Or Real Woman?

Started by Anonymous, January 23, 2014, 01:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Thank you Fash. I like the most people here. I wish there were more of that type here.

I will post here in threads that interest me or that I can contribute to intelligently  .. or in fun. I will also create some threads as always and hope they are of interest. Yes, I like it here.

I am so happy for that Ms. cc li tarte..

You have unique knowledge about some topics..

It's getting very late here, I have to go to sleep now..

Goodnight Ms. cc li tarte.

:)

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Thank you Fash. I like  most people here. I wish there were more of you good people here.

I will continue to post here in threads that interest me or that I can contribute to intelligently  .. or in fun. I will also create some threads as always and hope they are of interest. Yes, I like it here.

As to mb being political, the problem is that it is all one way political ... a wefty circle jerk ... loaded toward gay, cross dressing (complete with phony "created" personas to match) and blind O'Child worship and little else ..... with a very hot nasty hate for anything that does not agree with the group agenda. It was not always loaded totally that way but is of late. It is not a nice place with nice people - this place is a nice place with nice people!!

Oh. I'll troll mb on occasion .. maybe ... when I feel like it or as long as I find it fun ... or until it gets some "humans" back for real discussion. Except  for good ole Berry & Annie ... and yes, bruce who can be an exceptionally funny troll, "real" humans. There just ain't much left there but egos, idiots, phonies and nasties

So fucking true CC and it's rotten from the head down. That evs is one nasty, intolerant  piece of work. Naturally she attracts trolling phoney personas like Pat/Kaylee or no minds like YVR Man. No real thought whatsoever. It's a boring place where like-minded extremists pat each other other on the back.

Berry and Annie are among the few real, normal people there.

keeper

What really makes me laugh is their denial that they have a clique. I love it when Oscar rubs it in and they get all defensive lol. Classic!

cc

What is weewee funny is that the cwones appear to think that we don't know they wead everything we say here ..... or maybe on occasion wite it here so they wiww see it ... and weact.  :evil:

DV had its close group of clones, but was a good discussion place for a long time with some "real" people with different views on life. When DV died, MB initially continued it with many good DV posters. Unfortunately, most of the "real people" have left ... a few just popping in for a moment but not staying.

Yes, Oscar does shake them up often. It appears that as he is not like them most of the clones cannot understand what he is getting at most of the time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"What is weewee funny is that the cwones appear to think that we don't know they wead everything we say here ..... or maybe on occasion wite it here so they wiww see it ... and weact.  :evil:

DV had its close group of clones, but was a good discussion place for a long time with some "real" people with different views on life. When DV died, MB initially continued it with many good DV posters. Unfortunately, most of the "real people" have left ... a few just popping in for a moment but not staying.

Yes, Oscar does shake them up often. It appears that as he is not like them most of the clones cannot understand what he is getting at most of the time.

I really hate Oscar and not because of his phaggy leftist politics either. He's a fucking clone of Oddstain.

Obvious Li

face it...VF is the mimi-eves and their gay sycophants show.....ghost has kinda disappeared......i stated at least a year ago that it was slowly  circling the bowl and would eventually flush itself.......still maintain that........if you don't agree with their world view you are not welcome........mimi is the sole arbiter of what subjects are allowed to be posted and what point of view must be attached to each......if you disagree she marshalls her groupies (the awww meems people) and goes on the  attack.......the whole site has become silly

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"face it...VF is the mimi-eves and their gay sycophants show.....ghost has kinda disappeared......i stated at least a year ago that it was slowly  circling the bowl and would eventually flush itself.......still maintain that........if you don't agree with their world view you are not welcome........mimi is the sole arbiter of what subjects are allowed to be posted and what point of view must be attached to each......if you disagree she marshalls her groupies (the awww meems people) and goes on the  attack.......the whole site has become silly

Yep, so true. Biggest bunch of no-mind sycophants I have ever seen in my life. Lead by the dumbest old wastes wastes of skin on the planet too.

I see Fash got a feel for how shallow Vesna's kindness is when she revealed she is pro life(big fucking surprise).

sorry to hear that you oppose to the woman's right to choose to do as she wishes with her own body, fash.. but we all have a system of values that makes sense to us, as individuals. and that's how it should be.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"face it...VF is the mimi-eves and their gay sycophants show.....ghost has kinda disappeared......i stated at least a year ago that it was slowly  circling the bowl and would eventually flush itself.......still maintain that........if you don't agree with their world view you are not welcome........mimi is the sole arbiter of what subjects are allowed to be posted and what point of view must be attached to each......if you disagree she marshalls her groupies (the awww meems people) and goes on the  attack.......the whole site has become silly

Yep, so true. Biggest bunch of no-mind sycophants I have ever seen in my life. Lead by the dumbest old wastes wastes of skin on the planet too.

I see Fash got a feel for how shallow Vesna's kindness is when she revealed she is pro life(big fucking surprise).

sorry to hear that you oppose to the woman's right to choose to do as she wishes with her own body, fash.. but we all have a system of values that makes sense to us, as individuals. and that's how it should be.

Oh Shen Li, that's only because Ms. evs is not a bible believing Christian..

I don't hold that against anyone.

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"

What does believing in the bible have to with what view you have?

cc

QuoteWhat does believing in the bible have to with what view you have?
Other than "everything"?

On point, I had the impression that evs calls herself xian.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

What does believing in the bible have to with what view you have?

It shapes your entire life Keeper..

I don't expect Ms. evs to agree with me because she is not a Christian.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
QuoteWhat does believing in the bible have to with what view you have?
Other than "everything"?

On point, I had the impression that evs calls herself xian.

Yes, she calls herself a Christian, but she is clearly not a Christian..

She believes in the word of man not the word of God.

keeper

Im a Christian, My brother is a Pastor. Im very well versed in the bible. That does NOT change my View. I have NO RIGHT to tell a women what to do with her body, NO ONE does.

I have lived on both sides of the fence on this, Life changing.

you saying that just because someone isnt a Christian that there view has to be pro life is hog wash, at best

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Im a Christian, My brother is a Pastor. Im very well versed in the bible. That does NOT change my View. I have NO RIGHT to tell a women what to do with her body, NO ONE does.

I have lived on both sides of the fence on this, Life changing.

you saying that just because someone isnt a Christian that there view has to be pro life is hog wash, at best

Just the opposite Keeper, I am saying if someone isn't a Christian their view of when life begins is not shaped by the bible and therefore pro choice.