Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

I'm still waiting for that fag Hermen to break my jaw

Started by Anonymous, March 04, 2021, 03:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=404192 time=1614928216 user_id=3254
Quote from: Edward post_id=404188 time=1614924579
I am nowhere near that age, fashionella.. I thought you were Christian and yet here are making up lies about me.

Herman is old. All of you seem to be liars. I have no zits and and I am 207 lbs also.

There are no young people on these forums..

Zetsu is the youngest I believe, and he's around thirty four..

Shen Li is the only other under forty poster..

You and Herman don't have much in common as he's a family man and you're not, but you're pretty close in age.

Edweird is in his fifties and still has the face of a pizza and the body of a toothpick. That's why he's still single in his old age.

Anonymous

I am nowhere my fifties. It must be depressing to be that old. Knowing your life as a young man is over.

Doesn't matter what you guys say out of jealousy. I am a six feet tall, 207 lb, good looking white male. No acne or anything else.

Saying otherwise is just jealousy. I love being who I am. I doubt any of you can say the same.

I wouldn't change a thing about myself.

Renee

Quote from: Edward post_id=404194 time=1614931943
I am nowhere my fifties. It must be depressing to be that old. Knowing your life as a young man is over.

Doesn't matter what you guys say out of jealousy. I am a six feet tall, 207 lb, good looking white male. No acne or anything else.

Saying otherwise is just jealousy. I love being who I am. I doubt any of you can say the same.

Does that include your wrecked anus, courtesy of the police?

Hey moonbat,..Is that dude dressed in black, still hanging outside your window, scratching to get in?

Maybe you don't have zits but you're still a crazy, pathological liar, paranoid delusional, with an unhealthy fascination for child rape and an obsessive need to interfere in the RL of fellow posters.

Yeah, don't change a thing about yourself. You're perfect just the way you are....  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Edward, why do you waste your wasting keystrokes telling your stories to people you don't know.

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=404200 time=1614954197 user_id=3254

Edward, why do you waste your wasting keystrokes telling your stories to people you don't know.

He has no one else to tell his fables to.

Think about it, if you were a family member or a RL acquaintance of little Eddie, would you sit and listen to his unstable ramblings and blatant lies without being tied to a chair?.... :nea:

I'm sure by now even his psychotherapist has limited patience to listen to the same loony nonsense and lies.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=404208 time=1614962640 user_id=156

Think about it, if you were a family member or a RL acquaintance of little Eddie would you sit and listen to his unstable ramblings and blatant lies without being tied to a chair?....

I'm sure by now even his psychotherapist has limited patience to listen to the same loony nonsense and lies.

You couidn't pay me enough to listen to his delusional bs.

Anonymous

Think about it, if you were a family member or a RL acquaintance of little Eddie, would you sit and listen to his unstable ramblings and blatant lies without being tied to a chair?.... :nea:

I don't have a psychotherapist, I have a psychiatrist. All of my psychiatrists have called me a genius as well. Fact.

cc

Quote from: Edward post_id=404233 time=1614967410All of my psychiatrists have called me a genius as well. Fact.

:roll:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: Edward post_id=404233 time=1614967410

I don't have a psychotherapist, I have a psychiatrist. All of my psychiatrists have called me a genius as well. Fact.

So were Ted Kaczynski, Harold Shipman, Jeffery Dahmer, and Ted Bundy.

Try impressing us again another way, fucking nutjob...

BTW, look up the work "sarcasm", ...genius. You might get a whole new perspective.... :laugh3:

Odinson

White male privilege...

I dont have to fear serial-killers.

I can move around in the worst of neighborhoods at night.

I´ll survive general population in a russian prison.

Women should start voting according to their best interests and vote for the nationalists.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=404370 time=1615080017 user_id=136
White male privilege...

Women should start voting according to their best interests and vote for the nationalists.

Do what you have to do when in Russia.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=404371 time=1615080423 user_id=56
Quote from: Odinson post_id=404370 time=1615080017 user_id=136
White male privilege...

Do what you have to do when in Russia.

I just look the type that belongs in there.

Sort of blend in with the crowd... We will be good comrades. ac_biggrin

You on the other hand, look like prey.

You would get your pristine, college educated cheeks busted by the 7 feet tall Tatyana Bolshunova.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview