Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

I'm still waiting for that fag Hermen to break my jaw

Started by Anonymous, March 04, 2021, 03:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I'm still waiting ....................(or are you one of these tardlings that gets drunk and acts tough on de-net).

One quick question though-

Will this beat down invloved you wanting to have sex with my batty? I only ask because I'll wear my lead undedrpants if needed.

cc

Just the thought must be traumatic for you

You have my deepest sympathy
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "The God King Lord Reaper" post_id=404111 time=1614891503
I'm still waiting ....................(or are you one of these tardlings that gets drunk and acts tough on de-net).

Will this beat down invloved you wanting to have sex with my batty? I only ask because I'll wear my lead undedrpants if needed.

Where you hiding, ya little faggot? Did Fash cause ya to have another melty?

I will bust your frickin skull open if I find out who you are.

Zetsu

If you didn't act like a such a drama queen online, others wouldn't be itching to kick your sorry stupid ass.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=404120 time=1614898982 user_id=61

If you didn't act like a such a drama queen online, others wouldn't be itching to kick your sorry stupid ass.

Weeper has a vagina.

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman post_id=404121 time=1614899309 user_id=1689

Weeper has a vagina.

Yea, and all it matters is that his life sucks compared to everyone here.  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=404122 time=1614899643 user_id=61

Weeper has a vagina.

Yea, and all it matters is that his life sucks compared to everyone here.  :laugh:

You should have seen the little fairy cry his eyes out because that other girlyman, Poofer posted that he had skin cancer. Hey weeper, save your frickin tears for when you get a real disease.

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman post_id=404124 time=1614900075 user_id=1689

Weeper has a vagina.

You should have seen the little fairy cry his eyes out because that other girlyman, Poofer posted that he had skin cancer. Hey weeper, save your frickin tears for when you get a real disease.

He should just man up and accept life and reality, for gods sakes my cousin's son had cancer and he's still the happiest child in the world, yet this fully grown man weeper is acting like it's he as a pogo stick permanently glued to his anus.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=404127 time=1614900942 user_id=61
Quote from: Herman post_id=404124 time=1614900075 user_id=1689

Weeper has a vagina.

He should just man up and accept life and reality, for gods sakes my cousin's son had cancer and he's still the happiest child in the world, yet this fully grown man weeper is acting like it's he as a pogo stick permanently glued to his anus.

Weeper is a big fat fairy. He aint manning up anytime soon.

Anonymous

Hey Nancyboy, take your ass-kicking and get it over with.

Anonymous

LOL. As if a 54 year old drunken pothead who is on here 24/7/365 could kick anyone's ass. He would likely just fall over and have a heart attack.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=404158 time=1614913513
LOL. As if a 54 year old drunken pothead who is on here 24/7/365 could kick anyone's ass. He would likely just fall over and have a heart attack.

Herman is fifty three......about the same age as you.

Anonymous

I am nowhere near that age, fashionella.. I thought you were Christian and yet here are making up lies about me.

Herman is old. All of you seem to be liars. I have no zits and and I am 207 lbs also.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=404188 time=1614924579
I am nowhere near that age, fashionella.. I thought you were Christian and yet here are making up lies about me.

Herman is old. All of you seem to be liars. I have no zits and and I am 207 lbs also.

There are no young people on these forums..

Zetsu is the youngest I believe, and he's around thirty four..

Shen Li is the only other under forty poster..

You and Herman don't have much in common as he's a family man and you're not, but you're pretty close in age.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview