Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Greetings, infidels!!!

Started by Bricktop, March 10, 2021, 07:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=404863 time=1615505420 user_id=1560
When it gets to five you get a little busy keeping up.

You are a lucky man.

Good to see you come by. I hope you stick around for a while.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=404749 time=1615423325 user_id=1560
Just thought I'd pop in and say hello to my old Cashew friends.

All is well in Oz...but for the fact that I had a little accident at home and banged up my left leg. Couple of small fractures and some knee surgery required...but nothing that won't heal. Growing old sucks. Don't DO it. I'm on one leg at the moment!!!

Another grand baby on the way later this year bringing the total to 6!!!

The Plague has had very little effect in South Australia relative to other parts of Australia and the world. One lockdown that lasted 3 days, and the usual check in process so we can be tracked by our benevolent government. But that's it. We had more deaths from conventional flu than Covid. Sadly, our planned junket to Europe was cancelled, but we got full refunds so no harm done. Next year, maybe.

I hope you are all well and healthy and your tests are negative. Having that swab jammed up your nose is no fun!!!

On one leg, but I trust the other is far from a banana peel.

Good to see you again BT.

Zetsu

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=404877 time=1615507333 user_id=1560
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=404796 time=1615434060 user_id=61
Heya Bricktop  ac_cool

It's definitely awesome to see you again.  Sorry to hear about what happened to your leg, seriously hope your knee recovers soon, promise us please you'll get some quality rest for a speedy recovery.

BTW congratz on your soon to be born grandchild, hope things goes well and keep us updated on the good news.  ac_drinks

Thanks, Zetsu. Baby isn't due for a while yet, but apparently and according to current custom there will be a "baby reveal" party between now and then.

How's the menagerie doing? How are things in HK given the current turmoil?

The birdies are getting a bit restless lol, since I stop letting out of the cages each morning due to the poop clean up.  While the quails are just busy running around in circles in their cages, the pigeons are already brooding their 3rd pair of eggs, and I'm running out of bird cages again.  :laugh:

Hongkong's riot has finally stopped since the pandemic, but then CCP have added a few new lame laws criminalizing anyone that says anything about them that'll "lead" to others dislike or hate the evil CCP.   Next step CCP's planning to remove HK dual citizenship system in the next few years, it seems like the one country 2 system policy will be ending prematurely.  ac_unsure
Permanently off his rocker

Blazor

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=404858 time=1615504414 user_id=1560
Quote from: Blazor post_id=404840 time=1615490447 user_id=2221
I thought I smelled moth balls. Good to see ya Brick lol.

You mean BIG balls!!!

You still looking for chopping lessons???

Ok ok, BIG Moth balls! lol

Um, I dont need lessons from a noob!

But, you do seem to be the reigning grandpa champion, so I will declare you victorious in that department, and have a sip of Scotch or two in your honor lol  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=404986 time=1615588500 user_id=61
Heya Bricktop  ac_cool

It's definitely awesome to see you again.  Sorry to hear about what happened to your leg, seriously hope your knee recovers soon, promise us please you'll get some quality rest for a speedy recovery.

BTW congratz on your soon to be born grandchild, hope things goes well and keep us updated on the good news.  ac_drinks

Thanks, Zetsu. Baby isn't due for a while yet, but apparently and according to current custom there will be a "baby reveal" party between now and then.

The birdies are getting a bit restless lol, since I stop letting out of the cages each morning due to the poop clean up.  While the quails are just busy running around in circles in their cages, the pigeons are already brooding their 3rd pair of eggs, and I'm running out of bird cages again.  :laugh:

Hongkong's riot has finally stopped since the pandemic, but then CCP have added a few new lame laws criminalizing anyone that says anything about them that'll "lead" to others dislike or hate the evil CCP.   Next step CCP's planning to remove HK dual citizenship system in the next few years, it seems like the one country 2 system policy will be ending prematurely.  ac_unsure

I didn't know that Zetsu.

:ohmy:

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=404768 time=1615428779 user_id=3254
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=404766 time=1615427655 user_id=73
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=404765 time=1615427217 user_id=3254
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=404761 time=1615426883 user_id=73
What do you think of the Meghan and Harry interview?  :laugh:

Did you see the full interview or just bits of it?

...and rely on others to tell me about it? No way. I watched it from start to finish. Is there any interview you will watch from start to finish? I think most people watched this one.

If I have an interest in certain people or topics I'll watch an entire interview.

I like to watch it myself because I would rather see it for myself and draw my own conclusions than rely on the useless opinions of others.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

cc

I avoid listening to irrelevant slugs & attention whores  who have long ago earned my disrespect  ... and especially that one where it was X 3

The gruesome twosome are irrelevant goofs in the real world. Lowlife tabloid material at best

https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/meghan-markle-tabloid.jpg">

The great majority of the monarchy are disasters, although I will concede that Elizabeth as a person  is a class act &  impossible to not like

Philip, an  unlikable walking talking disaster and  the very definition of dolt will end it all

Sorry Brick. Your well intended thread has taken a  dumpster dive
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Yes. There's an issue that matters. The entire situation & prospects for their future in Hong Kong are very very bad

I guess it should have been expected. China will always be China the taker and never the giver
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=405081 time=1615658950 user_id=88
I avoid listening to irrelevant slugs & attention whores  who have long ago earned my disrespect  ... and especially that one where it was X 3

The gruesome twosome are irrelevant goofs in the real world. Lowlife tabloid material at best

https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/meghan-markle-tabloid.jpg">

The great majority of the monarchy are disasters, although I will concede that Elizabeth as a person  is a class act &  impossible to not like

Philip, an  unlikable walking talking disaster and  the very definition of dolt will end it all

Sorry Brick. Your well intended thread has taken a  dumpster dive

I have little interest in the British, or the Japanese, or any other monarchy.

Bricktop

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=404936 time=1615548618 user_id=3254
Bricktop, how are vaccine rollouts going in Australia?

Have you got an idea when you should receive your first dose......assuming you haven't received it yet.

I haven't received it yet. It's only just started. I'm in the second bracket for the next 4 months (after emergency workers and the elderly) but I become "elderly" in July so if not before then, shortly thereafter.

I've been tested recently. All clear.

Bricktop

Quote from: kiebers post_id=404940 time=1615551191 user_id=193

You are a lucky man.

I don't plan to...but there's no reason not to. I just popped in to say hello and catch up with the old amigos.

Bricktop

Heya Bricktop  ac_cool

Sad. I feel that it was always inevitable. Trusting the CCP is like trusting a cardboard walking stick. Will you be staying in Toronto permanently now?

Bricktop

Quote from: Blazor post_id=404994 time=1615600373 user_id=2221
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=404858 time=1615504414 user_id=1560
Quote from: Blazor post_id=404840 time=1615490447 user_id=2221
I thought I smelled moth balls. Good to see ya Brick lol.

You mean BIG balls!!!

You still looking for chopping lessons???

Ok ok, BIG Moth balls! lol

Um, I dont need lessons from a noob!

But, you do seem to be the reigning grandpa champion, so I will declare you victorious in that department, and have a sip of Scotch or two in your honor lol  ac_drinks

Cheers!!!  ac_drinks

Noob. ac_razz

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=405189 time=1615764663 user_id=1560
Quote from: kiebers post_id=404940 time=1615551191 user_id=193

You are a lucky man.

I don't plan to...but there's no reason not to. I just popped in to say hello and catch up with the old amigos.

And I'm so happy you did Bricktop..

I just hope you pop in more often.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=405191 time=1615765154 user_id=1560
Heya Bricktop  ac_cool

Sad. I feel that it was always inevitable. Trusting the CCP is like trusting a cardboard walking stick. Will you be staying in Toronto permanently now?

They are trying to lure Taiwan under the CCP flag with the failed one country, two systems policy.....no thank you.