Replies: 10372
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:06:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Fashionista is a braindead ho

Started by Anonymous, December 21, 2013, 02:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

That thing is the dumbest whiner on the entire internet. I can't fucking stand her. :x  :P  :o  :shock:  :?  :|  :ugeek:  :geek:  :mrgreen:  :twisted:  8-)  :D  ;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Smashionista"That thing is the dumbest whiner on the entire internet. I can't fucking stand her. :x  :P  :o  :shock:  :?  :|  :ugeek:  :geek:  :mrgreen:  :twisted:  8-)  :D  ;)

I know who you are.

;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Smashionista"That thing is the dumbest whiner on the entire internet. I can't fucking stand her. :x  :P  :o  :shock:  :?  :|  :ugeek:  :geek:  :mrgreen:  :twisted:  8-)  :D  ;)

I know who you are.

;)

So do I, whoever it is is a braindead ho. :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I know who you are.

;)

No, just someone who is trolling me.

Anonymous

Gary Joak

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Gary Joak

No it wasn't me seoulfag. :x  :evil:  :oops:  :P  :|  :ugeek:  :geek:  :mrgreen:

Anonymous

I know who you are.

;)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/66619d9afdfe5e79535e3d67c3dc24a4/tumblr_moey30igbJ1rvwoqqo1_500.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "applebutter"
I know who you are.

;)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/66619d9afdfe5e79535e3d67c3dc24a4/tumblr_moey30igbJ1rvwoqqo1_500.jpg">

Homemade is spelled wrong on that sign.

Anonymous

i never eat aple buttar but theone who is the hore is the prostitue not the fashinta

Odinson

Quote from: "applebutter"

Homemade is spelled wrong on that sign.

That is written in ghetto.