Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

OL Is Back!!!!!

Started by Anonymous, January 07, 2014, 06:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

hey gorgeous...just arrived back home from the hospital last night.....feeling a
Oh no, well fuck I hope they fixed all the leaks this time.

Odinson

hey gorgeous...just arrived back home from the hospital last night.....feeling a

Blood clots huh... You are gonna die soon...

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"

Oh, I thought you were at home recuperating. Anyway, sure am glad to see you back.  :)  :)  :)[/quote

i was .....but started bleeding internally and lots of blood clots etx....so into emergency and back in hospital for the past week.......quack quack quack...welcome to Botswanna health care....

Blood clots huh... You are gonna die soon...

well my personal favorite is to have one hit my brain so i can become a drooling diaper wearing idiot......might lead to a career in politics.......love you too odie... :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"well my personal favorite is to have one hit my brain so i can become a drooling diaper wearing idiot......might lead to a career in politics.......love you too odie... :ugeek:

If that's the case then Oddstain should be the PM of Finland.

Anonymous

I am so pleased that you are better Mr. Obvious Li..

I prayed for your healing.

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"well my personal favorite is to have one hit my brain so i can become a drooling diaper wearing idiot......might lead to a career in politics.......love you too odie... :ugeek:

If that's the case then Oddstain should be the PM of Finland.

Name calling... You are the right bride for the insecure... If I was a PM, I would order the coastal batteries to open fire on the immie boats. No passport, no ID... Shot in the head.

A bullet costs 2000x less than harbouring these criminals... That is per month...

Anonymous

Soju, TSN and Sports Select, you will be back to normal in no time.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Oh, I thought you were at home recuperating. Anyway, sure am glad to see you back.  :)  :)  :)[/quote

i was .....but started bleeding internally and lots of blood clots etx....so into emergency and back in hospital for the past week.......quack quack quack...welcome to Botswanna health care....

i took part of your advice.....i drank two big glasses of whiskey and went to bed.....slept all night.......first time in three weeks....thx for the tip

would have preferred soju.....but don't have any left....cheers boyo

Anonymous

i took part of your advice.....i drank two big glasses of whiskey and went to bed.....slept all night.......first time in three weeks....thx for the tip

How did you feel today Mr. Obvious Li?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

a little better...thx for asking fash......slowly regaining strength.....soon will be able to beat the shit out of Odie again.....even if i only have the use of one leg.....hahahahaha

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

a little better...thx for asking fash......slowly regaining strength.....soon will be able to beat the shit out of Odie again.....even if i only have the use of one leg.....hahahahaha

We hope you are healthy and beating up Odi again very soon.

:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"a little better...thx for asking fash......slowly regaining strength.....soon will be able to beat the shit out of Odie again.....even if i only have the use of one leg.....hahahahaha

That's good handsome, but beating the shit out of Oddstain doesn't take much strength. Pour his booze down the sink and he will cry like a little girl.

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"a little better...thx for asking fash......slowly regaining strength.....soon will be able to beat the shit out of Odie again.....even if i only have the use of one leg.....hahahahaha

That's good handsome, but beating the shit out of Oddstain doesn't take much strength. Pour his booze down the sink and he will cry like a little girl.

lol