Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:05:14 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Hello. 208 lb, six foot tall stud here.

Started by Anonymous, April 05, 2021, 12:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

With your permanently bad back i'll bet i can lift more weight than you in any exercise.

You mentioned you fucked up your back trying to catch a heavy item thrown off a truck.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Quote from: Edward post_id=407221 time=1617597546
With your permanently bad back i'll bet i can lift more weight than you in any exercise.

You mentioned you fucked up your back trying to catch a heavy item thrown off a truck.

No you cant.

I'm a nordic guy.

We are on another level.

Its genetics.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=407216 time=1617596867You jelly?

You are overweight for your height...The BMI calculator says you are a borderline fat fuck.

Maybe if you laid off the junk food and got some exercise you wouldn't be so fat and maybe your skin would clear up, lardass.. :laugh3:

So to answer your question....Hell NO!

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Watch Bird" post_id=407233 time=1617632092
Quote from: Edward post_id=407216 time=1617596867You jelly?

You are overweight for your height...The BMI calculator says you are a borderline fat fuck.

Maybe if you laid off the junk food and got some exercise you wouldn't be so fat and maybe your skin would clear up, lardass.. :laugh3:

So to answer your question....Hell NO!

Edweird is not overweight. I've seen his picture, he's skinny/weak looking. The acne is true though. Worst acne I've ever seen on a grown ass man.

Anonymous

Just screwed my sixteen year old girlfriend. And don't try to give me shit for that. 16 is the age of consent here.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=407242 time=1617641494
Just screwed my sixteen year old girlfriend. And don't try to give me shit for that. 16 is the age of consent here.

She may be the age of consent, but she is still considered a minor.

Ergo, you're having sex with a minor.

No surprises there.

Zetsu

You've never posted a picture of yourself before, and 108lbs at 6 foot is quite overweight.  I know this b/c I've fought guys at those specs and they can't handle the crippling blows I've delivered into them too well, just 3 punches before they can even know what is going on and they were already in too much pain to continue fighting on.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=407309 time=1617674174 user_id=61
You've never posted a picture of yourself before, and 108lbs at 6 foot is quite overweight.  I know this b/c I've fought guys at those specs and they can't handle the crippling blows I've delivered into them too well, just 3 punches before they can even know what is going on and they were already in too much pain to continue fighting on.

Unfortunately, Berry Sweet and I have seen a picture of Edweird. He's skinny as a toothpick and has the worst acne I've ever seen on a grown man. Eddie is fucking hideous.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=407310 time=1617674326 user_id=56

Unfortunately, Berry Sweet and I have seen a picture of Edweird. He's skinny as a toothpick and has the worst acne I've ever seen on a grown man. Eddie is fucking hideous.

Lol acne can be a quite a nuisance, I bet the guy must have not been doing cadio exercise and eating too much junk food again.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=407314 time=1617675001 user_id=61

Lol acne can be a quite a nuisance, I bet the guy must have not been doing cadio exercise and eating too much junk food again.

He doesn't do anyhting, least of all exercise.

Anonymous

I didn't think Chief Eddie Pizza Face had the balls to show his ugly mug.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview