The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Renee

Started by Anonymous, April 27, 2021, 01:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

No doubt. That fat slob gordon really grossed me out. It doesn't surprise me the only pussy he can get is by pinay hookers. His liver and heart were shot because he had no will power against smoking, drinking and drugs.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Inked Angel" post_id=413986 time=1624396450
No doubt. That fat slob gordon really grossed me out. It doesn't surprise me the only pussy he can get is by pinay hookers. His liver and heart were shot because he had no will power against smoking, drinking and drugs.

Eddie, you're so jealous..

Most of us on the forums are happy for GORDY and his new life in Southern Thailand..

He's looking fit and he's very happy.

Anonymous

He is broke and in poor health, unlike me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Edward the Great" post_id=413994 time=1624398576
He is broke and in poor health, unlike me.

Also unlike you, Gordy doesn't stalk forum members in real life.

So when you got arrested for stalking Ghost, is that when you were raped by the RCMP?

Anonymous

Stalking and fucking up posters is fun. Look at you. You are still traumatized. Meanwhile I am having the time of my life. I could fuck you up again right now if I want.

Anonymous

LOL. In the end I won big time. I drove off people I found irritating. Ghost, gordino, and showed what a desperate old stalking cunt blurt's brother is. They all threatened legal action against me and I told them to fuck off. I am the ultimate bad ass. People like me always win.

Anonymous

LOL. Everyone on this forum who was at van4um took off because of me. I drove you fuckers off because you knew I can't be beaten. This is a failed forum. The same boring right wing posts on the main forum. No revenue from ads here. Fashionista gave up on it and passed it down to an obese wannabe biker who rides a woman's bike. At least van4um generates revenue.

Anonymous

The funniest thing is, I told them ahead of time what I would do. They underestimated me. Makes me laugh. I win. They lose. Ha ha.

Anonymous

In the end, what punishment for exposing them did I receive? Nothing. I enjoy the infamy of it. I am the man. Go ahead. Whine about it and keep calling me a stalker or crazy person. It means nothing to me. It just shows how butt hurt you are after all these years. Carry on.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO." post_id=413963 time=1624388474
Thanks for thinking about me everybody. But, unlike SMP, I don't have time to waste on forums anymore. I live in a tropical paradise where I spend my days in my pool or on my luxury yacht. My nights are spent rooting beautiful women.

Ta ta SMP. I don't have time for losers like you.

I hear you are living your dream life in SE Asia. Good for you brother. You retired as a troll at the top of your game. Old Eddie the chug is so jealous of your trolling skill and your life he can only dream of.

Anonymous

Ha ha. Trolling skill. I linked his gordino account on mmb to one of his work sites. I am the troll, and rightfully so. He ran away with his bald head tucked between his old man knees. I won. He lost. And you are here looking so desperate lying. Ha ha you old fucking goof. Smoke another joint and drink some of your cheap booze, fuck wad.

Anonymous

By the way, what kind of a moron buys a farm when he is old as fuck like you. Are you retarded? I am probably a couple decades younger than you and I have a nice condo in Vancouver's West End with a pool, sauna and jacuzzi, as well as a house on a big property that is waterfront in the Okanagan. You lose. Say hello to your granddaughter for me.

Anonymous

I am a Gay Vancouverite with an RCMP Fetish.  Chicks with Dicks, my personal Favorite.

Anonymous

I love a filthy peep show.

I always bring my big black Dong with me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview