The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Renee

Started by Anonymous, April 27, 2021, 01:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=413630 time=1623946841 user_id=3254
Quote from: Renee post_id=413566 time=1623863023 user_id=156
Quote from: Edward post_id=413560 time=1623860035No, it is you.

Only in that deluded, psychopathic, brain of yours... :laugh3:

So what was it like to get raped by the RCMP?...For a guy in such great shape and experienced in marshall arts, you would think that you would have been better able to fight them off.... :laugh3:

He's claiming he was raped?

He has so many attention seeking stories I can't keep up.

Yeah shit like that blurts out of him when he is off his meds....He is a dangerous paranoid delusional. These forums used to be full of people who were mentally unbalanced....Some more than others but most of them have moved on and or disappeared....Little crazy Eddie is just one of the few hold-overs from DV's perverse and insane past.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=413904 time=1624319015 user_id=156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=413630 time=1623946841 user_id=3254
Quote from: Renee post_id=413566 time=1623863023 user_id=156
Quote from: Edward post_id=413560 time=1623860035No, it is you.

Only in that deluded, psychopathic, brain of yours... :laugh3:

So what was it like to get raped by the RCMP?...For a guy in such great shape and experienced in marshall arts, you would think that you would have been better able to fight them off.... :laugh3:

He's claiming he was raped?

He has so many attention seeking stories I can't keep up.

I never saw DV, but I've heard so many stories about it.

Yeah shit like that blurts out of him when he is off his meds....He is a dangerous paranoid delusional. These forums used to be full of people who were mentally unbalanced....Some more than others but most of them have moved on and or disappeared....Little crazy Eddie is just one of the few hold-overs from DV's perverse and insane past.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hugo Phucagoat" post_id=412447 time=1622648387
Quote from: Renee post_id=411850 time=1621974763 user_id=156
Quote from: Bernadette post_id=411790 time=1621899218
Quote from: Edward post_id=411788 time=1621898849
Quote from: Bernadette post_id=411611 time=1621660082

Are you sure that is Renee?

No, it's my sister.

I can see the resemblance. The only difference is that she went to a dermatologist.

Yeah, but you can't see her back or her ass...It looks just like little Eddie's face.

Nothing could look just like Ed's face. Nothing on this earth is quite that repulsive except maybe your worn out vagean.

This Edward guy intrigues me. I like the bad boys. I hear he is quite good looking as well. That's a bonus. Guys on these forums are usually ugly, like that horse jockey guy.

Anonymous

Holy shit. This Renee chick sure loves her cheese. I blows my mind that she eats whole blocks of cheese in one sitting.

Anonymous

This Edward weirdo bores the hell out of me. I have no time for losers. I hear he is ugly as hell too. Even worse. He is the ugliest guy on these forums. He is jealous of IHJ's clear white skin.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Real Brody" post_id=413938 time=1624377708
This Edward weirdo bores the hell out of me. I have no time for losers. I hear he is ugly as hell too. Even worse. He is the ugliest guy on these forums. He is jealous of IHJ's clear white skin.

He bores everybody. He is stuck in 2005. Most no life trolls have moved on, but not Eddie. He is still around 24/7/365.

Anonymous

Edward rocks my world. I first noticed him on a magazine cover. He was wearing a black wife beater and fishing. He had just hooked a big one in the photo.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=413940 time=1624378523 user_id=114
Quote from: "The Real Brody" post_id=413938 time=1624377708

He bores everybody. He is stuck in 2005. Most no life trolls have moved on, but not Eddie. He is still around 24/7/365.

The good trolls like Gordy had things to move on to. Not Edweird though. These forums are his life.

Anonymous

Gordy wasn't a troll, he was a goof. Then he had a heart attack. He was old and physically weak. He was a boozer and a smoker.

He started crying because eves wouldn't kick me off the board. I trolled him into a heart attack.

:yahoo:

Anonymous

Thanks for thinking about me everybody. But, unlike SMP, I don't have time to waste on forums anymore. I live in a tropical paradise where I spend my days in my pool or on my luxury yacht. My nights are spent rooting beautiful women.

Ta ta SMP. I don't have time for losers like you.

cc

Quote from: Guest post_id=413961 time=1624388021
Gordy wasn't a troll, he was a goof. Then he had a heart attack. He was old and physically weak. He was a boozer and a smoker.

He started crying because eves wouldn't kick me off the board. I trolled him into a heart attack.

Gordo was 50 times what you are & ate you alive ... seems you are still hurting from the beatings
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=413967 time=1624389497 user_id=88

Gordo was 50 times what you are & ate you alive ... seems you are still hurting from the beatings

Edweird is jelly of Gordo.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=413968 time=1624390020 user_id=56
Quote from: cc post_id=413967 time=1624389497 user_id=88

Edweird is jelly of Gordo.

That makes it even funnier
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

LOL. He was crying because I wrote on a link to his business that he posted as Gordon Gambino. If he didn't look like a goof he wouldn't have been worried about it.

I don't have to worry about petty shit like that. I am still a young man and I am comfortably retired. Make my money flipping houses in BC and Phoenix, AZ.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview