The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Renee

Started by Anonymous, April 27, 2021, 01:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: kiebers post_id=410172 time=1620318760 user_id=193
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=410162 time=1620316482 user_id=3254
She's too young to be Edward's mother.

This juvenile pic posting could be an argument otherwise...LOL

Don't worry, Eddie is just being Eddie.

But I do wish he would be more respectful of his mom...With Mother's Day just around the corner you would think he would be nicer to her.. ac_dunno

Oh well, I guess she can't fix her failures at this stage of the game... :sad:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

And while other ice cream machines have to be disassembled and cleaned daily—and any leftover contents discarded—McDonald's Taylor machines use a daily "heat treatment" process designed to jack up their contents' temperature to 151 degrees Fahrenheit, pasteurize them for a minimum of 30 minutes, and then refreeze them ...Apr. 20, 2021

Anonymous

The only reason Renee is fat is, everytime she fucks Edward's mom, that lady makes her a sammich.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=410147 time=1620298116
">

That's my Renee. She never goes anywhere without a block of cheese to munch on.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee's Mom." post_id=411385 time=1621403680
Quote from: Edward post_id=410147 time=1620298116
">

That's my Renee. She never goes anywhere without a block of cheese to munch on.

That's a squaw which means it's Ed's twin sister.

Anonymous

Edward please stop this you are becoming a nuisance and irritation to these nice people....Grandpa and I know you aren't taking your medication. I have enquired about a bed in the hospital for you and they say one will be opening up soon. So I suggest you pack a bag and be ready to go when it does. I have lost all patience for you and this time there will be no excuses. You are going to be admitted like it or not....I'm afraid that you will become dangerous again like the last time when you hurt the neighbor's dog. She still hasn't gotten over the trauma from when you sexually assaulted her. I will not let that happen again because the next time it happens, I will have you locked up for good. I'm sorry it has to be this way, you have no idea how heartbreaking this is for me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Eddie's Mom" post_id=411402 time=1621423418
Edward please stop this you are becoming a nuisance and irritation to these nice people....Grandpa and I know you aren't taking your medication. I have enquired about a bed in the hospital for you and they say one will be opening up soon. So I suggest you pack a bag and be ready to go when it does. I have lost all patience for you and this time there will be no excuses. You are going to be admitted like it or not....I'm afraid that you will become dangerous again like the last time when you hurt the neighbor's dog. She still hasn't gotten over the trauma from when you sexually assaulted her. I will not let that happen again because the next time it happens, I will have you locked up for good. I'm sorry it has to be this way, you have no idea how heartbreaking this is for me.

Good decision.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=411403 time=1621425772 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Eddie's Mom" post_id=411402 time=1621423418

Good decision.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

One has to ask what in God's name has taken her so long to come to that decision?...If little Eddie is a molester a of dogs then it is only a matter of time (if it hasn't happened already) before he moves on to human targets as an outlet for his depravity. We ready know, going back at least a decade, that he has an extremely unhealthy fascination with children that have been victims of rape.

I personally do not believe that creatures like Eddie can be rehabilitated. It matters not how much they are hospitalized or medicated. Psychiatric treatment for such people is a waste of time and resources...People like Edweird are what the "lobotomy" was developed for.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

What do your farts sound like Renee? They must be very loud because of your lard ass and reverberate around the room :shock:

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "Eddie's Bum" post_id=411481 time=1621530653
What do your farts sound like Renee? They must be very loud because of your lard ass and reverberate around the room :shock:

You obviously know nothing about acoustics and suppression of sound. If you had even slightly more brains than a goose, you would know that larger butt cheeks act as sound suppression, especially when they are constricted in clothing of any kind. They not only muffle the sound coming from the rectal orifice, their soft surface acts like sound absorbing material...This is not only a matter of acoustics but a matter of common sense of which you have NONE.

Now remove your sticky little fingers from your keyboard and STFU.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=411484 time=1621533334 user_id=156

You obviously know nothing about acoustics and suppression of sound. If you had even slightly more brains than a goose, you would know that larger butt cheeks act as sound suppression, especially when they are constricted in clothing of any kind. They not only muffle the sound coming from the rectal orifice, their soft surface acts like sound absorbing material...This is not only a matter of acoustics but a matter of common sense of which you have NONE.

Ha Ha so you are the one doing skinky silent but violents  :laugh: ac_biggrin

Frood

Quote from: Renee post_id=411484 time=1621533334 user_id=156

Worst is the funnelling/bubbling effect when you're sat down in constrictive jeans and each fart has to power through incrementally between the cheeks and pop up near the tail bone....like little quiet bubbles....pop pop pop...
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview