Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

work harder

Started by Anonymous, January 28, 2014, 03:42:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I make $11.00 at the local Coloc and i am pretty pumped about the $11.00 wage. But we all got a raise to $11.37 so we are now better off. A few years ago we made $9 for the wage. You pay will go up if you work more hours. My is best. I will save if i can but the more hours are best.

Anonymous

Quote from: "freko"I make $11.00 at the local Coloc and i am pretty pumped about the $11.00 wage. But we all got a raise to $11.37 so we are now better off. A few years ago we made $9 for the wage. You pay will go up if you work more hours. My is best. I will save if i can but the more hours are best.

It's hard to find the silver lining in that.

:?

Anonymous

The work is now harder at the local Coloc with new $10.00 wages. I started a $9 pay and it went to $11.37 pay but now it is down to $10.00. I now will work more hours for less pay so for pay to go up i work more hours.  the Coloc is now taking $5.00 for rent so I get to Keep $5.

Anonymous

Quote from: "freko"The work is now harder at the local Coloc with new $10.00 wages. I started a $9 pay and it went to $11.37 pay but now it is down to $10.00. I now will work more hours for less pay so for pay to go up i work more hours.  the Coloc is now taking $5.00 for rent so I get to Keep $5.

ac_huh