News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I won't see my 80 year old inlaws because they got vaxxholed...

Started by Frood, May 22, 2021, 07:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=411709 time=1621812041 user_id=56
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=411663 time=1621724634 user_id=1676
And I hate it...

...they are good but misguided people who listen to regional government radio akin to the CBC.

I see they're not pussies like you. :tease:

I don't need to be jabbed to function in life...

Quote from: Poppy post_id=411726 time=1621826703 user_id=3287
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=411708 time=1621808623 user_id=1676
Quote from: cc post_id=411707 time=1621808348 user_id=88
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=411700 time=1621805483 user_id=1676
They're now potentially a biologically tainted super spreader and vector...

umm .. errr ... so when all the conspiracist propaganda falls flat on it's ass ..

the new pitch is "vaccines actually  cause the virus"

hmmmmm  OK

Cultists sure are are fun to watch scramble

It's going to be entertaining to watch hundreds of millions of you die while you utter last words like "this wasn't supposed to happen!!...

So the vaccine is really a tiny micro chip laced with high explosives and it's set to explode if the occupants of the Swan station forget to type a sequence of numbers into a computer every 108 minutes?

Thank you for warning us, Robert F Kennedy Jr.

How easily you Leftists turn on your own brethren...
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=411727 time=1621826823 user_id=1689
Quote from: Poppy post_id=411726 time=1621826703 user_id=3287
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=411708 time=1621808623 user_id=1676
Quote from: cc post_id=411707 time=1621808348 user_id=88
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=411700 time=1621805483 user_id=1676
They're now potentially a biologically tainted super spreader and vector...

umm .. errr ... so when all the conspiracist propaganda falls flat on it's ass ..

the new pitch is "vaccines actually  cause the virus"

hmmmmm  OK

Cultists sure are are fun to watch scramble

It's going to be entertaining to watch hundreds of millions of you die while you utter last words like "this wasn't supposed to happen!!...

So the vaccine was really a tiny micro chip laced with high explosives and it's set to explode if the occupants of the Swan station forget to type a sequence of numbers into a computer every 108 minutes?

Thank you for warning us, Robert F Kennedy Jr.

I don't mind old Dink, but he is a bit of a nutbar.

That's what I think about some of you Jabberwocks.. good people....but really stupid.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

How long do your in laws have to wai for their second dose?

Blazor

I aint getting jabbed.

I've seen lots of stuff, its bad juju!!!!!

A lot folks are getting sick from the vaxxed, so I highly believe its possible they spreading it. But "hey I got my vax pass and dont have to wear a mask!". Fuckin' hell.

Hell, guy here at work, went to a funeral last weekend. He knew a girl that slipped into a coma after the 2nd shot, and died.

Moderna has antifreeze in it, a poison.

Head of Pfizer, said "there is no saving those injected", that with each booster they up the chances of them dying sooner, but more than likely will only live 2 years.

I've seen things, no jab for me.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=411763 time=1621875861 user_id=2221
I aint getting jabbed.

I've seen lots of stuff, its bad juju!!!!!

A lot folks are getting sick from the vaxxed, so I highly believe its possible they spreading it. But "hey I got my vax pass and dont have to wear a mask!". Fuckin' hell.

Hell, guy here at work, went to a funeral last weekend. He knew a girl that slipped into a coma after the 2nd shot, and died.

Moderna has antifreeze in it, a poison.

Head of Pfizer, said "there is no saving those injected", that with each booster they up the chances of them dying sooner, but more than likely will only live 2 years.

I've seen things, no jab for me.

Most of us here have had at least one dose.....no problems.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=411766 time=1621877411 user_id=3254

Those who follow conspiracy sites actually and fervently believe what they read, no matter how thin, weak and distorted the claims - and no one can get past that no matter how solid one's  info is.

These sites are their  "bible" and are "absolute". It's a cult that will believe whatever a chapter in it's bible says no matter how preposterous

I offer the Liverpool Lollipop as a classic (and yes, extreme) example of following a cult no matter how deliberately distorted the words of their disinformation gods are  ... but there are many others less extreme .. especially on the net where such distorted misinformation is readily available.

Cultists can pick and choose what their own personal-specific  "thangs" are ..and make them become "absolute" in their minds.

Discussion is as fruitless are trying to discuss the material peddled  by a myriad of Jim Jones's with an "absolute"  follower.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=411767 time=1621877566 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=411766 time=1621877411 user_id=3254

Those who follow conspiracy sites actually and fervently believe what they read, no matter how thin, weak and distorted the claims - and no one can get past that no matter how solid one's  info is.

These sites are their  "bible" and are "absolute". It's a cult that will believe whatever a chapter in it's bible says no matter how preposterous

I offer the Liverpool Lollipop as a classic (and yes, extreme) example of following a cult no matter how deliberately distorted the words of their disinformation gods are  ... but there are many others less extreme .. especially on the net where such distorted misinformation is readily available.

Cultists can pick and choose what their own personal-specific  "thangs" are ..and make them become "absolute" in their minds.

Discussion is as fruitless are trying to discuss the material peddled  by a myriad of Jim Jones's with an "absolute"  follower.

The links they post are so easily debunked.

cc

Not that all of them are not as hokey and low level ... I liked the magnet glue guy one "absolutely proving" iron in vaccines best. I LOLED quite loudly   :roll:

That was a fun one & alone demonstrated how lame these conspiracy cult sites actually are

Anonymous

I'm guessing people who believe COVID and influenza vaccines are harmful probably believe the earth is flat, and 9/11 was an inside job.

cc

You got it .. conspiracy cultist nut cakes

Although, the moon landing was done by a fake movie ... point in passing, lead actor insisted fake movie be done on site  :wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=411866 time=1621985702 user_id=88
You got it .. conspiracy cultist nut cakes

Although, the moon landing was done by a fake movie ... point in passing, lead actor insisted fake movie be done on site  :wink:

The moon landing was staged. That one too.

cc

deadskinmask

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=411864 time=1621984985 user_id=2015
I'm guessing people who believe COVID and influenza vaccines are harmful probably believe the earth is flat, and 9/11 was an inside job.

">

Anonymous

I can't stand the Bush family. But, they had nothing to do with the events of 9/11.

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=411881 time=1621991272 user_id=1582
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=411864 time=1621984985 user_id=2015

">

:roll:

Bingo!!!!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.