Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Islamophobia is Very Much Alive in Canada

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, June 08, 2021, 08:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=413387 time=1623627823 user_id=2015
Journalist Glenn Greenwald called out Democratic senators on Saturday who he said were spreading an "absolute lie" about the tragic Pulse Nightclub massacre in Orlando, Florida, that killed 49 people in June 2016.

Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.): "5 years ago, we lost 49 people in a deadly, hate-filled shooting at the Pulse nightclub. The LGBTQ+ community was targeted and killed—all because they dared to live their lives. Once again I say: hate has no place here. And we must end the gun violence epidemic."

Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.): "Today we #RememberPulse. 49 lives lost to senseless gun violence and anti-LGBTQ hate. A tragedy that is still hard to comprehend. But tomorrow, with Pulse always in our minds, we continue the fight to end gun violence and hatred. We will not rest until we do."

Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.): "5 years ago we lost 49 beautiful souls at Pulse nightclub. I continue to hold in my heart those who were killed, their loved ones & the survivors of this unspeakable act of hate toward the #LGBTQ+ community. We must #EndGunViolence & build a nation based on love for each other."

Greenwald called out the senators for misrepresenting the motive behind the Pulse Nightclub massacre. It was not, in fact, anti-LGBT animus, but the perpetrator was a terrorist who sworn allegiance to the Islamic State and chosen Pulse Nightclub at random.

"Democratic Senators and activist groups promoting a false, conclusively disproven narrative about the Pulse shootings for their own benefits. Anti-LGBT animus was not part of that massacre. It dishonors the memory of the victims — & the LGBT cause — to lie about what happened," Greenwald said.

Any excuse to push the anti-gun narrative and agenda...This is the current flavor of the week, especially with the current gunophobic, Coporlite and Chief napping in the Oval Office...Democrats are scum; real pieces of shit that will lie, cheat and steal to get their claws on power at any cost....Their moral compass is almost non-existent. Their voter base includes the lowest of the low, the dregs of society. The demographics that the average democrap politician courts are generally the naive, the gullible and the flat out stupid who are moved by emotional rhetoric and false propaganda....

The very act perpetrated by these liberal beltway barnacles of not calling the Pulse shooting what it actually was, shows just how disingenuous and corrupt the democraps are. AND above all,  it shows just how willing they are to pervert a very real and present danger into an excuse to trample the US Constitution.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Americans think China's media is a joke. They should look in the mirror.

cc

Quote from: Renee post_id=413418 time=1623676564 user_id=156
'........

The very act perpetrated by these liberal beltway barnacles of not calling the Pulse shooting what it actually was, shows just how disingenuous and corrupt the democraps are. AND above all,  it shows just how willing they are to pervert a very real and present danger into an excuse to trample the US Constitution.

His true and proven agenda was to slaughter / kill and wound over 100 non believers for his devil god (and not because they were gay),  

progs  will ALWAYS deny and avoid like the plague https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.istockphoto.com%2Fphotos%2Ffunny-little-girl-clogging-her-ears-and-wincing-picture-id178647283%3Fk%3D6%26m%3D178647283%26s%3D612x612%26w%3D0%26h%3D314IY9qsxHN5DiRROMnn9XBrPpfBGatZAZhjDmzqQ14%3D&f=1&nofb=1">

But this prog  case is even worse than avoidance of proven fact  - It extended further to making it into something legally proven to be false
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Gaon

Canada is not simply tolerant of Islam, Canada apologizes for the worst of Islam.
The Russian Rock It

cc

Quote from: Gaon post_id=413755 time=1624124538 user_id=3170
Canada is not simply tolerant of Islam, Canada apologizes for the worst of Islam.

Pathetically and embarrassingly so ... with politicians naively making total fools of themselves by unwittingly going to events at some of the most radical mosques on the planet .. the old catering to the squeakiest wheels thing

And of course conveniently not noticing that "greatly inferior" females, if allowed at all,  are never allowed in the main area and are unseen / hidden as they were  behind a curtain

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=413760 time=1624130420 user_id=88

Pathetically and embarrassingly so ... with politicians naively making total fools of themselves by unwittingly going to events at some of the most radical mosques on the planet .. the old catering to the squeakiest wheels thing

And of course conveniently not noticing that "greatly inferior" females, if allowed at all,  are never allowed in the main area and are unseen / hidden as they were  behind a curtain

And then there was Mption 103 which was essentially a precursor to a blasphemy law.

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=413786 time=1624166673 user_id=1689
Quote from: cc post_id=413760 time=1624130420 user_id=88

And then there was Mption 103 which was essentially a precursor to a blasphemy law.

When Trudeau is reelected it will be the law of the land.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=413163 time=1623385895 user_id=2015
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=413159 time=1623383658 user_id=73
 Islamophobia is a word. Learn a lesson today: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Islamophobia">https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Islamophobia

Another prog buzzword, that's all. Just like cultural appropriation, microaggression, white privilege, heteronormativity, and I identify as.

:laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=413928 time=1624374075 user_id=73
 Islamophobia is a word. Learn a lesson today: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Islamophobia">https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Islamophobia

Another prog buzzword, that's all. Just like cultural appropriation, microaggression, white privilege, heteronormativity, and I identify as.

Good morning Azhya..

ac_smile

I'm looking forward to Alberta's full reopening on July 1..

I'm getting my second dose on Friday.

Anonymous

Antisemitism is very alive South of the border.

Immigrant Jewish vendor removed from immigrant street food festival following pressure from anti-Israel bigots

In what appeared to be a blatant display of anti-Semitism, the organizers of a popular street food festival in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, decided to remove a Jewish vendor from its "Father's Day" event following pressure from anti-Israel activists.

The event, called "A Taste of Home," was designed to celebrate international cuisine from immigrant communities. But following rumors of protest, one immigrant-based business, Jewish vendor Moshava, was told it was no longer welcome.

What happened?

In a social media post over the weekend, one of the event's organizer's, "Eat Up the Borders," announced that "in order to best serve our guests, we decided to remove one of our food vendors for Sunday's event so that we could deliver an optimal experience for all," adding that "this decision came from listening to the community we wish to serve and love."

Notwithstanding its decision to disinvite Moshava from the event, EUTB reiterated its commitment to "give vendors from all nationalities a platform to showcase their talents."

Moshava responded to the news in an Instagram post on Saturday, expressing that it was "deeply saddened" by the organization's decision.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/jewish-vendor-removed-immigrant-food-festival?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20210621Trending-SesameStreet&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/jewish-ve ... ing%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/jewish-vendor-removed-immigrant-food-festival?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20210621Trending-SesameStreet&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=413934 time=1624376789 user_id=3254

Good morning Azhya..

ac_smile

Yehey! I've had both of my shots, Fash, so getting ready to socialize.  :laugh:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=414126 time=1624491238 user_id=73

Good morning Azhya..

ac_smile

Second doses are moving quick in Alberta.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Herman post_id=414134 time=1624492440 user_id=1689

Good morning Azhya..

ac_smile

Yes. Where again are you? You in Alberta too?
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=414438 time=1624765517 user_id=73
Quote from: Herman post_id=414134 time=1624492440 user_id=1689

Good morning Azhya..

ac_smile

Yes. Where again are you? You in Alberta too?

I live on a farm near Kindersley, Saskatchewan. Close to the Alberta border.