Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Half Japanese guys look so ugly to me.

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2021, 11:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I am so jealous of those aryan studs Herman and Iron Horse Jockey. :sad:

Anonymous

Edward/Panty Snatcher, nobody besides yourself gets jealous of anybody on these forums..

These are anonymous boards, I know one person offline, but for most of us, we're total strangers..

It seems you substitute the people on these boards for real socialization, and that is not the purpose of online communities.

Anonymous

That is such bullshit. Just because he is a good looking gigalo  everyone here feels the need to attack him. He gets attacked a lot because you people are jealous of his wealth too.

Anonymous

That is such bullshit. Just because he is a pathetic chug stalker who begs for attention everyone here feels the need to moc the poor little weirdo. He gets mocked a lot because he is jealous of normal people.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Real Michelle" post_id=413826 time=1624223320
That is such bullshit. Just because he is a pathetic chug stalker who begs for attention everyone here feels the need to moc the poor little weirdo. He gets mocked a lot because he is jealous of normal people.

If Edward would make an appointment to see a dermatologist, he could finally get his acne problem fixed. He might then have the confidence to socialize and make friends.

Renee

Quote from: Velvet post_id=413900 time=1624317205 user_id=2021
Quote from: "The Real Michelle" post_id=413826 time=1624223320

If Edward would make an appointment to see a dermatologist, he could finally get his acne problem fixed. He might then have the confidence to socialize and make friends.

Maybe if he took as much time to wash himself as he does trolling with his many alts his skin would clear up some... But we all know that ain't ever going to happen.

..:laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I met Edward off of Van4um. He is a very handsome man and I was surprised how well endowed he is.

Anonymous

Anonymous

We have no idea who Edward is. We heard he never leaves his shitty little apartment and does nothing except spam forums.

Anonymous

The ugliest guy I have seen in my entire life was one quarter Japanese.

Anonymous

Quote from: Eddie the Chug post_id=414193 time=1624566251
The ugliest guy I have seen in my entire life was one quarter Japanese.

Still jealous of IHJ because he's white and has a wife, and a life eh Chief Eddie. ac_toofunny

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview