The best topic

Replies: 8535
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:04:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Why the long face?

Started by Anonymous, June 22, 2021, 09:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

A young retired guy is jealous of a fat old guy who had a heart attack.

:MG_216:

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=414034 time=1624413014 user_id=3254
GORDY was a successful business owner, a father, and a grandfather enjoying his retirment with a woman he loves in a tropical paradise..

He has worked hard for a wonderful life and I'm very happy for him and I feel sorry that Edward can't get past his jealousy of GORDY.

Eddie the chug is in his forties, single and will die alone.

Anyway, I don't think it's possible for non whites like Eddie the chug to be good trolls like old Gordy was.

Anonymous

You are just showing how jealous you are of me. As a blue eyed, good looking white, educated man I get that often.

Anyway there sure are a lot of unfit mothers here. Two were so negligent their daughters died. Then Renee became too fat to parent. Dove is an hooker who trades her children for drugs. Shame on you. Oi.

Anonymous

Annies, daughter was retarded. Who knows what she did while pregnant.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=414040 time=1624414277 user_id=1689
GORDY was a successful business owner, a father, and a grandfather enjoying his retirment with a woman he loves in a tropical paradise..

He has worked hard for a wonderful life and I'm very happy for him and I feel sorry that Edward can't get past his jealousy of GORDY.

Anyway, I don't think it's possible for non whites like Eddie the chug to be good trolls like old Gordy was.

Fuck you. SMP and Hornung don't suck at trolling because they aren't white. They suck because they are both mental cases.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=414028 time=1624411448 user_id=56
Quote from: cc post_id=414020 time=1624410708 user_id=88
Your jealousy of his popularity  is showing

He was a great troll with a great life. Edward is a piss poor troll with no life and jealous as fuck of Gordy.

Life is good. I see chuggy Eddie still has no life. If he was in Aus, he might get s drunken boong to root. On second thought, even boongs don't have standards that low.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO." post_id=414045 time=1624417214
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=414028 time=1624411448 user_id=56
Quote from: cc post_id=414020 time=1624410708 user_id=88
Your jealousy of his popularity  is showing

He was a great troll with a great life. Edward is a piss poor troll with no life and jealous as fuck of Gordy.

Life is good. I see chuggy Eddie still has no life. If he was in Aus, he might get s drunken boong to root. On second thought, even boongs don't have standards that low.

Besides your successful life, SMP is jealous of your acne-free skin.

Anonymous

Gambino gives firewood to the elderly.....

Art

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=414043 time=1624415355 user_id=56
Quote from: Herman post_id=414040 time=1624414277 user_id=1689

Fuck you. SMP and Hornung don't suck at trolling because they aren't white. They suck because they are both mental cases.

Eddie the chug needs a new hobby(life). He is a crappy troll depsite being on forums 24/7/365.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Everybody look at ME!!

I like it up da bum from the RCMP!!

Throw some sausage on my face!!

Come again, I win any sausage race!!

Everybody look at ME!!

Anonymous

Please excuse my Eddie for any bother he may have caused last night...He had a mishap that caused him some upset. Strange as it may sound, he got a light bulb stuck in his rectum and he was afraid it would break and you could imagine the mess broken glass in his colon would have caused. But I got it out with a set of salad spoons. Thankfully his anus is very stretched out.

I don't know why he has this fixation with inserting foreign objects into his ass. It must be residual psychological damage left over from the RCMP rape...My Eddie is very troubled so please excuse the nonsense he writes. I know I have asked this before and I wouldn't blame you nice people if you lost patience with him. I know he can be a trial but he is sick and he is having a rough time right now. His skin is especially bad because he refuses to shower as he is terribly frightened of soap and water. So please be kind.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Eddie's Mom" post_id=414057 time=1624449953
Please excuse my Eddie for any bother he may have caused last night...He had a mishap that caused him some upset. Strange as it may sound, he got a light bulb stuck in his rectum and he was afraid it would break and you could imagine the mess broken glass in his colon would have caused. But I got it out with a set of salad spoons. Thankfully his anus is very stretched out.

I don't know why he has this fixation with inserting foreign objects into his ass. It must be residual psychological damage left over from the RCMP rape...My Eddie is very troubled so please excuse the nonsense he writes. I know I have asked this before and I wouldn't blame you nice people if you lost patience with him. I know he can be a trial but he is sick and he is having a rough time right now. His skin is especially bad because he refuses to shower as he is terribly frightened of soap and water. So please be kind.

I'll try to be more understanding Mrs Eddie.

Anonymous

ill never forget what Edward did to my daughter, she is still agraid that Edward will get her, she has been on anti anxeity meds ever since he stalked her, whats more he did that to someone of his own race, he must have been bullied at school but thats no excuse for what he put my daughter through

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview