Jihadi John Identity Revealed

Started by Gary Oak, February 26, 2015, 11:38:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
In real news ....

The Muslim Action Forum (MAF), which staged a protest outside Downing Street against Charlie Hebdo in February, has launched a "legal strategy" to stop insults against Mohammed.

The organisation is also asking supporters to "lobby your MP" to make "Islamophobia" a criminal offence.

They state that they intend "to launch a series of legal challenges in the English Court system" because "depictions of our Holy Prophet peace be upon Him is the worst kind of 'Hate Crime' that can be perpetrated on the 3 million Muslims in the UK and 1.7 billion Muslims worldwide."

The group says that they have "devised a legal strategy to prevent the continuous insulting and derogatory publications depicting and abusing the personality of our Holy Prophet Muhammad peace be upon Him."

This really gets my fucking blood boiling. How can anyone still claim that Islam is anything other than a conquering ideology? They are trying and no doubt will eventually be successful in changing our basic societal value of free speech.

Multiculturalism was a nice idea until it came up against the Islamic ideology. Islam is not interested in integration .

They have already had some success in curtailing free speech usually through threats(ask Wilders, that Somali-Dutch politician and Lars Viks). The next step with the assistance of their Western apologists will be through legal means.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"pathetic troll is pathetic ^

In real news ....

The Muslim Action Forum (MAF), which staged a protest outside Downing Street against Charlie Hebdo in February, has launched a "legal strategy" to stop insults against Mohammed.

The organisation is also asking supporters to "lobby your MP" to make "Islamophobia" a criminal offence.

They state that they intend "to launch a series of legal challenges in the English Court system" because "depictions of our Holy Prophet peace be upon Him is the worst kind of 'Hate Crime' that can be perpetrated on the 3 million Muslims in the UK and 1.7 billion Muslims worldwide."

The group says that they have "devised a legal strategy to prevent the continuous insulting and derogatory publications depicting and abusing the personality of our Holy Prophet Muhammad peace be upon Him."

hmmm .. ya think islam does  not want equality .. rather wants "supremacy" to change and rule  our society???

Islam should not be given special privileges that Christianity does not receive.

Our savior is not above criticism in a secular world and nor should their prophet.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Apparently Mommy knew who it was immediately upon seeing the initial ISIS pic / video - but, chose to be Islamic instead of British

What else is new here?

It's not unusual for a parent to protect their child, even when the child does some pretty awful things. Paternal instincts often times get in the way of right and wrong for various emotional reasons

I'm not condoning the mother's behavior but lets be real, this isn't just an exclusively Islamic thing.
This is the family of a killer islamist. She chose not whether to protect the child. She chose to protect her slaughterer ideology .. the death cult ideology that always comes before family

Hey. We are talking about an ideology whose members don't blink about killing a wayward daughter ... We are talking about an ideology whose members HAVE TO hold islam above even close family

I understand all that crap about the ideology.

All I'm saying is that it is not unusual for a parent to protect a child even when it is wrong to do so. The reasons why some parents will do such things are varied, wrong headed and selfish. This type of behavior is not limited to this situation nor is it limited to Muslims and their ideology.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I understand all that crap about the ideology.

All I'm saying is that it is not unusual for a parent to protect a child even when it is wrong to do so. The reasons why some parents will do such things are varied, wrong headed and selfish. This type of behavior is not limited to this situation nor is it limited to Muslims and their ideology.

I too understand CC's point about the Islamofascist ideology. However, I remember examples of mothers protecting their kids who were murderers. As bad as it sounds, I too would struggle with what I would do in that situation. ac_dunno