Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

My last thread here...

Started by Frood, July 06, 2021, 04:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

It disgusts me seeing how many people are so quick to get jabbed with an experimental drug or allow it for their kids, or promote it to their friends or family.

I can't stand by and not say the reality, despite the waves of your mental illness.

You will likely be dead because of these jabs in the next 1-4 years.

If you jab your kids, you aren't likely to be grandparents even posthumously.

Wake the fuck up...

There are plenty of resources out there to counter the 6 O'Clock news... don't kill yourselves or your kids.
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Its probably gonna turn us all into asians.

That shit aint happening to me.

For that reason, I aint taking the vaccine.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=415231 time=1625604091 user_id=1676
It disgusts me seeing how many people are so quick to get jabbed with an experimental drug or allow it for their kids, or promote it to their friends or family.

I can't stand by and not say the reality, despite the waves of your mental illness.

Wake the fuck up...

There are plenty of resources out there to counter the 6 O'Clock news... don't kill yourselves or your kids.

Dinky stay..

We're rounding the curve here in North America with COVID-19..

We'll go back to discussing all the other issues that have been neglected since this started..

It's already happening now, so stay and contribute.

Anonymous

Wake the fuck up...

Brother, is anyone besides old Scouse, Blazor, and deadskinmask buying what you are selling.

Anonymous

I like Dinky very much, but I have to agree with him or he doesn't want to engage me in discussion??

I strongly disagree with Shen Li about Taiwan's status, but we don't avoid each other.

Anonymous

Wake the fuck up...

We have some young anti-vaxxers on the railway. None of them throw tantrums like you do when people call out their unsubstantiated crap. You had thicker skin when you were pretending to be a woman.

Anonymous

Wake the fuck up...

If debunking your anti-vaxxer horseshit with evidence bothers you, you must do more quarantining than you ever have since Fauci's pandemic started. Most people disgree with you, you delicate little flower. This anti-vaxxer lunacy has made you as weak as pudding. Snap out of it, and remember you're still a man.

Anonymous

Old Dinky has always been pretty extreme when he takes a position. It used to be hatred of the cops, and then opposition to gun control. This anti vax kick he is on is just following a pattern. It don't irk me.

Thiel

Wake the fuck up...

Those that have caught COVID and recovered should be considered immune just like people who have received both doses of vaccines.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Hmm, interesting Thiel.

ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: Thiel post_id=415265 time=1625625268 user_id=1688

Wake the fuck up...

Those that have caught COVID and recovered should be considered immune just like people who have received both doses of vaccines.

Why not. If they have immunity that is.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=415273 time=1625627353 user_id=1689

Wake the fuck up...

Why not. If they have immunity that is.

I remember Seoul had a test that showed he had antibodies months after he recovered from COVID.

Anonymous

Wake the fuck up...

One hundred percent.

Poppy

I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=415334 time=1625681980 user_id=3287
Is this a Freud troll?

I hope so..

I've posted with DD for about six years.....I want him to stick around.