Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

A

Facts About Slavery They Don't Teach You at School

Started by Anonymous, July 07, 2021, 01:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=415403 time=1625766497 user_id=88
The modern & gaudy uptown facades of several ME states were built won the blood of African virtual slaves

Today it's Filipino and, Indian guest workers.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=415375 time=1625719066 user_id=2015
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=415354 time=1625702930 user_id=3254
The United States isn't the only country that teaches biased history..

Most countries omit their past mistakes, while the USA teaches everything they did in the past was wrong.

Most countries teach kids in public schools to be patriotic. The States teaches kids to hate their country.

Which I'm opposed to. I hate that. So happy I no longer have children in school.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Herman post_id=415327 time=1625679272 user_id=1689
Old Thomas Sowell providing some inconvenient truths about slavery.

[media]
">
[/media]

Must we really delve back into the anguish and pain of slavery or move forward? No one today is guilty of America's past atrocities of slavery. Why must we dwell on this now? Why must we be made to feel guilty of this now? Aside from that new holiday called Juneteenth, there should be a holiday to close the books on America's slavery of the past so we can all move on. We have to leave this in the past now.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=415413 time=1625778501 user_id=73

[media]
">
[/media]

Must we really delve back into the anguish and pain of slavery or move forward? No one today is guilty of America's past atrocities of slavery. Why must we dwell on this now? Why must we be made to feel guilty of this now? Aside from that new holiday called Juneteenth, there should be a holiday to close the books on America's slavery of the past so we can all move on. We have to leave this in the past now.

This :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=415403 time=1625766497 user_id=88
The modern & gaudy uptown facades of several ME states were built won the blood of African virtual slaves

They have no Juneteenth.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=415416 time=1625779440 user_id=2015
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=415413 time=1625778501 user_id=73

[media]
">
[/media]

This :thumbup:

ac_dance
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Velvet post_id=415620 time=1625944483 user_id=2021
Americans are ignorant of a lot of things.

They are not taught about much about anything beyond their borders.

Renee

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=415658 time=1626024755 user_id=114

That is exactly right....I can almost garrentee that most of these little crybaby mellenial shitbags, who routinely scream about how oppressive the US is, have never set foot outside this country.

In fact I would venture a guess that about a good 80% of the BLM dimwits and their like have never been more than a 100 mile radius from their "crib" or mud hut or whatever hovel they were born in....

Americans like to think they know everything...Even the most pig ignorant of us are guilty of it....This is why it's always those who are the least qualified to act out; who make the most noise and cause the biggest problems. This is true across the board in any given situation. When you are conditioned to think that you are "special" and that everyone "deserves", everyone gets a trophy, it makes for a bunch of entitled and frankly ignorant bratts who like to enjoy a sense of moral, ethical and intellectual superiority but in reality it's all a very bad illusion.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=415827 time=1626270318 user_id=156

That is exactly right....I can almost garrentee that most of these little crybaby mellenial shitbags, who routinely scream about how oppressive the US is, have never set foot outside this country.

In fact I would venture a guess that about a good 80% of the BLM dimwits and their like have never been more than a 100 mile radius from their "crib" or mud hut or whatever hovel they were born in....

Americans like to think they know everything...Even the most pig ignorant of us are guilty of it....This is why it's always those who are the least qualified to act out; who make the most noise and cause the biggest problems. This is true across the board in any given situation. When you are conditioned to think that you are "special" and that everyone "deserves", everyone gets a trophy, it makes for a bunch of entitled and frankly ignorant bratts who like to enjoy a sense of moral, ethical and intellectual superiority but in reality it's all a very bad illusion.

:ohmy:

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=415835 time=1626281237 user_id=3254
Quote from: Renee post_id=415827 time=1626270318 user_id=156

:ohmy:

Why so surprised? It's the truth and it's not just Americans who are guilty of these failings but I believe that we do lead the pack...Your own country has it's share of know it all, cancel culture, self styled, socially superior types and I would venture a guess that a good 90% of them are under 35 and haven't ventured outside North America in their entire wasted lives. They are a pack of sheltered and pampered children who wouldn't know real social or cultural adversity if it fell out of a tree and landed on them. They are a bunch of snot nosed, outraged, pretenders, clamoring for relevancy to issues they know absolutely NOTHING about.

BTW, not to sound like Shen Li or anything but I will also hazard a guess that more than 80% of these, SJW dinks are self-loathing, liberal, white, faux intellectuals. They have been conditioned to hate themselves based solely on their ancestry (real or imagined) and to project their self loathing onto others through the bankrupt ideology of "identity politics". These people should be gassed because they are socially irredeemable.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

All of what such misguided souls believe is so unhealthy for themselves and society.