The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Obama's former doctor predicts Biden will resign 'in the near future,' fears the president is a 'national security issue

Started by Anonymous, July 24, 2021, 10:57:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Ronny Jackson, who served as physician to the president during the administrations of Barack Obama and Donald Trump, is concerned about President Joe Biden's current cognitive abilities. Jackson, who became the representative for Texas' 13th Congressional District this year, believes that Biden won't finish out his first term in office and will resign or be forced out of the White House via the 25th Amendment.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-cognitive-ronny-jackson-resign?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202021-07-23&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-cog ... Daily%20PM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-cognitive-ronny-jackson-resign?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202021-07-23&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM

Biden is unfit for office.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=416563 time=1627138952 user_id=88
Yes. He was mentally unfit long before elected and we all knew it

He might fumble his way through until 2024. He won't be the Dem nominee in 2024.

Anonymous

It was obvious to anyone.

Anonymous

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=416567 time=1627140491 user_id=56
The diff between Biden and Trudeau is that our incompetent leader will still be in office in five years.

True  ac_crying

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=416565 time=1627140083 user_id=3254

It was obvious to anyone.

The person I blame most is his wife. Even if she wasn't a Doc she should have stopped instead of encouraged him.

But she is a Doc, which makes it pure evil on her part.

In fact, she may well be the one actually running the country .. her  pre-election motive to not stop him

Anonymous

QuoteEven if she wasn't a Doc she should have stopped instead of encouraged him.

But she is a Doc, which makes it pure evil on her part.

Jill Biden is not an MD. She has a doctoral degree in education along with an MA in English and a Master of Education.

cc

Oh, sorry. I had thot she was a Med Doc

Regardless, obviously "she knew", yet she encouraged him. The way I see it, of everyone she is most guilty of not stopping him .. because she was the only one in position to 1. best know and 2.  stop him

"In fact, she may well be the one actually running the country .. her pre-election motive to not stop him" still stands

Anonymous

Quote from: "Edward" post_id=416575 time=1627146957
Biden is very fit mentally and physically.

:laugh: Edward take your meds and see a dermatologist.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=416572 time=1627142460 user_id=88
Oh, sorry. I had thot she was a Med Doc

Regardless, obviously "she knew", yet she encouraged him. The way I see it, of everyone she is most guilty of not stopping him .. because she was the only one in position to 1. best know and 2.  stop him

"In fact, she may well be the one actually running the country .. her pre-election motive to not stop him" still stands

You don't need a MA in education to see Jill Biden's husband is unfit for the office he holds.

Poppy

Uncle Joe is about to announce that he is transitioning to a woman and invites the entire country to watch. He will gradually become more feminine until the transformation is complete, at which point he will address the nation, but it will be Hillary Clinton in heavy makeup, and no one will suspect a thing.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=416585 time=1627154530 user_id=3287
Uncle Joe is about to announce that he is transitioning to a woman and invites the entire country to watch. He will gradually become more feminine until the transformation is complete, at which point he will address the nation, but it will be Hillary Clinton in heavy makeup, and no one will suspect a thing.

Edward won't suspect a thing.

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=416585 time=1627154530 user_id=3287

:roll:

cc

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview