News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Melbourne's 7th Lockdown begins in roughly an hour and a half...

Started by Frood, August 05, 2021, 05:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Because three or four people out of millions..  :001_rolleyes:

I won't be coming back to this thread to comment further.

Our state premier is drunk on power, a coward, a bully, an arrogant fuckwit, and I hope he has a severe stroke or heart attack while he's laying in bed tonight and shoving vegetables and frozen hotdogs up his man pussy...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=417394 time=1628155719 user_id=1676

Our state premier is drunk on power, a coward, a bully, an arrogant fuckwit, and I hope he has a severe stroke or heart attack while he's laying in bed tonight and shoving vegetables and frozen hotdogs up his man pussy...

That's unfortunate and too drastic.

Anonymous

That's like using howitzers to kill flies.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=417402 time=1628169643 user_id=114
That's like using howitzers to kill flies.

So, you are telling me I've been doing it all wrong?

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

This is the legacy of allowing your government to just take your firearms from law abiding citizens without so much as a whimper...You opened that door to this kind of draconian government rule over 20 years ago because of the actions of one lunatic... Too late to complain now.

Don't worry, you'll get over it...You Aussies love your authoritarian regime. It's all about the "greater good". You love that shit because it gives you another excuse to be smug as fuck and look down on other countries, namely the United States.

Now put that rag over your face, restrict your mobility, fear your fellow citizen and like it... :laugh3:

BTW, just to let you know, I see it on the horizon here as well....It's comming and it's going to get ugly.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frood

Quote from: Renee post_id=417411 time=1628192570 user_id=156

This is the legacy of allowing your government to just take your firearms from law abiding citizens without so much as a whimper...You opened that door to this kind of draconian government rule over 20 years ago because of the actions of one lunatic... Too late to complain now.

Don't worry, you'll get over it...You Aussies love your authoritarian regime. It's all about the "greater good". You love that shit because it gives you another excuse to be smug as fuck and look down on other countries, namely the United States.

Now put that rag over your face, restrict your mobility, fear your fellow citizen and like it... :laugh3:

BTW, just to let you know, I see it on the horizon here as well....It's comming and it's going to get ugly.

I look down on all countries including Oz...

I wasn't born here FYI...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=417427 time=1628210255 user_id=1676

Australia takes lockdowns to a whole new level of authoritarianism.

Renee

I know you weren't born there. But it doesn't change anything when it comes to getting bent over.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=417429 time=1628210494 user_id=3254

Australia takes lockdowns to a whole new level of authoritarianism.

They went lockdown nuts.

Anonymous

As cases rise, there'll be pressure to go back to restrictions to protect the 30% of jackasses who won't get vaccinated.

Anonymous

I'd have a hard time adjusting to another lockdown after getting a taste of freedom recently.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=417443 time=1628219109 user_id=56
As cases rise, there'll be pressure to go back to restrictions to protect the 30% of jackasses who won't get vaccinated.

I should have rephrased my opening post to say that I won't be bickering with people of your persuasion regarding the kill shots, only the lockdowns that the police states are all giddy about.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=417450 time=1628238912 user_id=1676

I should have rephrased my opening post to say that I won't be bickering with people of your persuasion regarding the kill shots, only the lockdowns that the police states are all giddy about.

There might be people giddy about lockdowns on VF, but all of us here have had enough of that that.

Renee

In case you haven't notice there is mounting evidence that shows that even those who are fully vaxxed can not only contract COVID but they can spread a viral load just as the unvaxxed can. The ONLY difference is that those who have taken the vaccine may have a better outcome than those who haven't.

As for masks...They can no more stop the spread of COVID than your underwear can protect others from one of your deadly KFC farts.

So stop with the virtue signaling horseshit. It's going to turn away business....No one wants to ride in a rickshaw being pulled by a toxic vaxhole. And don't be fucken late tomorrow. I have a 10 o'clock appointment for a Brazilian that I don't want to miss... :mad: