The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Question about dumb ass Seamajor

Started by Erica Mena, August 20, 2021, 12:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Does Herman ever occupy a large part of Seamjor's head(that's a lot of empty space).

Everytime he gets frustrated he posts his name..

He hasn't gotten over Shen Li either..

Neither of them are registered at BF.

Renee

Quote from: Thiel post_id=418722 time=1629517710 user_id=1688
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=418720 time=1629517341 user_id=56
Quote from: "Thruthsy Fruitsy" post_id=418634 time=1629489845
He never PMed me with anything nasty or innapropriate.

That's because you've never looked at him sideways which is enough for that emotional cripple.

I got this from Sea Dunce in my inbox I forget how many times here in one day and on VF too.

QuoteRemember what Herman told Canada? When he spreads your legs, it's like a smore. Please know I'm enjoying your FB pages. I can smell your tilapia crotch.  It would be nice to see your flat dumpy ass around here and now. God I hate trump.

This is gibberish. I think Renee is right-Seamajor was dropped on his head.

There is most definitely some cognitive issues going on...A head injury, stroke or just dementia, I'm not sure which it is but he is too big of an asshole and far too stupid for it to be natural.

A few years ago there was a discussion about the common lubricant WD40,  I said that you have to be careful using it as it is highly flammable...Seadunce wanted to know how I knew that as he claimed to have used it all the time.  I told him that it was written in big bold letters right on the front of the can for any idiot to read and then posted a pic of it....I still don't think he got it... :laugh3: I almost think he didn't know what the word "flammable" meant.... :laugh3:

Too bad surfing isn't an event in the Special Olympics... Seadunce would no doubt qualify.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=418767 time=1629572293 user_id=156

That's because you've never looked at him sideways which is enough for that emotional cripple.

I got this from Sea Dunce in my inbox I forget how many times here in one day and on VF too.

QuoteRemember what Herman told Canada? When he spreads your legs, it's like a smore. Please know I'm enjoying your FB pages. I can smell your tilapia crotch.  It would be nice to see your flat dumpy ass around here and now. God I hate trump.

There is most definitely some cognitive issues going on...A head injury, stroke or just dementia, I'm not sure which it is but he is too big of an asshole and far too stupid for it to be natural.

A few years ago there was a discussion about the common lubricant WD40,  I said that you have to be careful using it as it is highly flammable...Seadunce wanted to know how I knew that as he claimed to have used it all the time.  I told him that it was written in big bold letters right on the front of the can for any idiot to read and then posted a pic of it....I still don't think he got it... :laugh3: I almost think he didn't know what the word "flammable" meant.... :laugh3:

If Seamoron can't spell it, he can't read it and he sure as fuck doesn't know what it means.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=418769 time=1629572527 user_id=56

If Seamoron can't spell it, he can't read it and he sure as fuck doesn't know what it means.

You're probably right but being that he claims to be college educated, it doesn't make much sense that he is so stupid..How the hell did he get through school being so intellectually challenged...Even for the lowest community college, you still have to be able to spell and have a reasonable grasp of vocabulary.... ac_dunno

Only some kind of head injury or brain degenerative disease explains why SeamenMoron is so dumb.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

He also claimed to be Jewish. I can only assume he lied about that to make himself seem less retarded than he actually is.

He's an Italian-American by the way.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=418778 time=1629574616 user_id=88
You mean he's not even a fellow JooOOoo??

:sad: ...............................   :43(2):

I'm afraid not cc..

And by the way, he told Herman he wasn't Jewish, he's Ukrainian.

:001_rolleyes:

Blurt

Quote from: Herman post_id=418675 time=1629504457 user_id=1689
Quote from: Poppy post_id=418674 time=1629504262 user_id=3287
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=418606 time=1629476016 user_id=2845
Did he post questionable content about children here? Did he harass any of the women here in pm? Thanks

No... no naked children pix were ever posted by seamajor.

A picture taken from a Costa Rican tourist magazine showing two young Costa Rican boys feeding a parrot on a beach is the pic seamajor posted; the children were not naked and the pic was a profile shot... no bits or butts would have shown even if the kids had been naked.

It is a marketing image aimed at tourists to suggest freedom and enjoyment in a natural, innocent and colorful country, unblemished by military presence and technology. But a few prude imbeciles around the forums saw an opportunity to harass seamajor with the pic... and that is when seamajor decided to post the pic every time someone brought it up.

Are you his defense attorney?

I am pretty sure it's old Blurt. For a smart guy he sure as hell picked something stupid to pick a fight over.

Are you 100% sure, though?  ac_biggrin

Ol' Blurt don't white-knight no one, Herm.

Methinks yer spuds have fermented, Prairie Boy. Can't rightly tell a mouthful of fries from a mouthful of vodka.

Two more comments, here:

Is there any sadder a sight than forum lightweights going from forum to forum like bumbling bees looking for pollen to sweeten their home board posts and threads? Assuredly not.

And: Shen is no lady.  :laugh:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=418793 time=1629578168 user_id=1974

Two more comments, here:

Is there any sadder a sight than forum lightweights going from forum to forum like bumbling bees looking for pollen to sweeten their home board posts and threads? Assuredly not.

And: Shen is no lady.  :laugh:

Two answers here:

That is really fucking sad.

And, yes, I'm a proper fucking lady. Charm school grad in fact. ac_sothere

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=418795 time=1629578504 user_id=56

Know that it was worthwhile. It shows
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=418796 time=1629579278 user_id=88
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=418795 time=1629578504 user_id=56

Know that it was worthwhile. It shows

Something tells me the school she attended will not be using her in their ads.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Too bad surfing isn't an event in the Special Olympics... Seadunce would no doubt qualify.

Without question he is the dumbest life form on these forums. Combine this with images of naked boys and you have one seriously disturbed individual.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=418819 time=1629590886 user_id=2015

Without question he is the dumbest life form on these forums. Combine this with images of naked boys and you have one seriously disturbed individual.

A couple of posters at BF call you Herman junior.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=418821 time=1629591276 user_id=3254
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=418819 time=1629590886 user_id=2015

A couple of posters at BF call you Herman junior.

They are even dumber than I thought. Herm is a great guy, but we are nothing alike.

Anonymous

True, they didn't put much thought into it, but I wouldn't expect them to..

I assume they mean both you and Herman defend the working class against statism.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview