Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Question about dumb ass Seamajor

Started by Erica Mena, August 20, 2021, 12:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Did he post questionable content about children here? Did he harass any of the women here in pm? Thanks
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

The last time I brought this subject up here it was confirmed that seamajor did post pictures of naked children in a forest setting

Am I lying?

Erica Mena

I know he did. I just want them to explain in detail so I can go nail him with it :laugh:
<t></t>

cc

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=418606 time=1629476016 user_id=2845
Did he post questionable content about children here?

Not that I have seen - Admin would delete, so the only people who could know

Did he harass any of the women here in pm? Thanks

I have caused him to hate me with a passion ... but so far nada
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Seamajor and I worked together once on a child trafficking ring

But that was a long time ago before I realized I preferred big lumberjack type of guys with lots of hair on their chests

Did I mention that I'm gay?

Anonymous

Did he post questionable content about children here? Did he harass any of the women here in pm? Thanks

He did both Erica..

He posted very objectionable images of children and he harrassed Shen Li with the same disgusting semi literate pm.....he sent it to her twelve times in one day..

This is why he is permanently banned from here..

He sent the same pm to Shen Li at VF and evs took away his pm privileges.

Anonymous

He posted a picture here of two naked little brown boys on a beach. He is a repetitive idiot as everybody knows, and posted it a few times.

I heard about the gross pm's to Shen Li. He also has pictures of her and kiebers saved on his photo sharing account. He is as thin skinned as he is stupid. Shen and kiebers had a little fun with that and predictably he responded by proving what a creepy old retard he is.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Apeman post_id=418614 time=1629481910
Seamajor and I worked together once on a child trafficking ring

But that was a long time ago before I realized I preferred big lumberjack type of guys with lots of hair on their chests

Did I mention that I'm gay?

Billdo, come get your boy  :roll:
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=418615 time=1629484541 user_id=3254

He did both Erica..

He posted very objectionable images of children and he harrassed Shen Li with the same disgusting semi literate pm.....he sent it to her twelve times in one day..

He asked me for proof. There it is^^
<t></t>

Anonymous

I believe Apeman registered here..

If it's the person I believe, he would spam threads with images that were unrelated to the thread.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=418624 time=1629486640 user_id=2845
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=418615 time=1629484541 user_id=3254

He did both Erica..

He asked me for proof. There it is^^

Shen Li teased him a little and it sent his maladjusted ass off the deep end.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=418607 time=1629477151 user_id=3214
The last time I brought this subject up here it was confirmed that seamajor did post pictures of naked children in a forest setting

Am I lying?

You soeak the truth.

Gaon

I have read here that both did happen. That aside, Seamajor is forum Covid. I will not post on any forum that doesn't at least place restrictions on him.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

No... no naked children pix were ever posted by seamajor.

A picture taken from a Costa Rican tourist magazine showing two young Costa Rican boys feeding a parrot on a beach is the pic seamajor posted; the children were not naked and the pic was a profile shot... no bits or butts would have shown even if the kids had been naked.

It is a marketing image aimed at tourists to suggest freedom and enjoyment in a natural, innocent and colorful country, unblemished by military presence and technology. But a few prude imbeciles around the forums saw an opportunity to harass seamajor with the pic... and that is when seamajor decided to post the pic every time someone brought it up.

He never PMed me with anything nasty or innapropriate.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thruthsy Fruitsy" post_id=418634 time=1629489845

No... no naked children pix were ever posted by seamajor.

A picture taken from a Costa Rican tourist magazine showing two young Costa Rican boys feeding a parrot on a beach is the pic seamajor posted; the children were not naked and the pic was a profile shot... no bits or butts would have shown even if the kids had been naked.

It is a marketing image aimed at tourists to suggest freedom and enjoyment in a natural, innocent and colorful country, unblemished by military presence and technology. But a few prude imbeciles around the forums saw an opportunity to harass seamajor with the pic... and that is when seamajor decided to post the pic every time someone brought it up.

He never PMed me with anything nasty or innapropriate.

Context is everything, and promoting Costa Rica as a travel destination was not why he posted that..

Joe often comes to crossing the line like that too, but Seamajor took it too close..

And he only sends gross pm's to females, particularly ladies like Shen Li who get under his paper his thin skin.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview