Replies: 7549
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:10:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

The incel movement

Started by Berry Sweet, August 22, 2021, 06:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

I've only ever heard of incels and a few who went on a murder rampage....but I have never actually looked into it...I generally use my time to look at history, science and law and you can find me some days with my nose in a book for a few hours...

I decided to take a deeper look into the lives of incels...there was a recent murder rampage in Plymouth a few days ago...plus there are posters here who give off some strong incel type vibes so I dug deeper..(this was aimed mostly at some VF posters)

...and holy fuck!  I did not realize how disgruntled and mentally fucked these guys are.  They blame their entire pathetic lives on women.  Their entire lives literally focus on the fact they can't get laid and they blame it on women alone.

Really deeply looking into this type of fuckery...most of these guys have some sort of social anxiety,  some type of mental fuckery and delusional entitlement.

I did not realize the extent of their movement online...which is actually scary.  They support such violence and hatred and such horrible blame twords women.

The sad thing is...they have zero clue how socially awkward they really are...they have no idea how to approach or talk to a woman...yet alone anyone in general...I dont understand why they don't seek help?

I have watched videos of real life incels and random video clips made for education purposes.  Such fucked up thinking...woman clue in...they feel the creepiness and its no wonder the ladies want nothing to do with them.

This clip below...watch from the beginning to about 3:30...similar has actually happened to me and it's just fuckin creepy!

">

They band together on websites and bring on the hatred...and shockingly, its getting out of hand.  Some incel sites have been shit down and others are still posting at some sites...and yes, 4chan is one of them....4chan pops up on everything incel...I went directly to the 4chan bored and looked up some of the chat areas for incels....these people are fucked!

I have no words how a guy could be THAT angry twords women because the guys own failures in life...I mean fuck...if ypu don't succeed at something...try something else....its really really really pathetic that these guys sole focus is having sex...there is such more to life than just that!  There's getting an education, playing sports, getting involved with community groups, etc etc....life I about bettering yourself in all areas...my God...I like having sex and all...but, I have better things to do with my time than think about servicing a guy 24/7.

The fuck will come of these fucked up guys?

Anonymous

So that's why Melvina likes 4chan. He should invite the other 4 VF incels.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=418931 time=1629671917 user_id=164
I've only ever heard of incels and a few who went on a murder rampage....but I have never actually looked into it...I generally use my time to look at history, science and law and you can find me some days with my nose in a book for a few hours...

I decided to take a deeper look into the lives of incels...there was a recent murder rampage in Plymouth a few days ago...plus there are posters here who give off some strong incel type vibes so I dug deeper..(this was aimed mostly at some VF posters)

...and holy fuck!  I did not realize how disgruntled and mentally fucked these guys are.  They blame their entire pathetic lives on women.  Their entire lives literally focus on the fact they can't get laid and they blame it on women alone.

Really deeply looking into this type of fuckery...most of these guys have some sort of social anxiety,  some type of mental fuckery and delusional entitlement.

I did not realize the extent of their movement online...which is actually scary.  They support such violence and hatred and such horrible blame twords women.

The sad thing is...they have zero clue how socially awkward they really are...they have no idea how to approach or talk to a woman...yet alone anyone in general...I dont understand why they don't seek help?

I have watched videos of real life incels and random video clips made for education purposes.  Such fucked up thinking...woman clue in...they feel the creepiness and its no wonder the ladies want nothing to do with them.

This clip below...watch from the beginning to about 3:30...similar has actually happened to me and it's just fuckin creepy!

">

They band together on websites and bring on the hatred...and shockingly, its getting out of hand.  Some incel sites have been shit down and others are still posting at some sites...and yes, 4chan is one of them....4chan pops up on everything incel...I went directly to the 4chan bored and looked up some of the chat areas for incels....these people are fucked!

I have no words how a guy could be THAT angry twords women because the guys own failures in life...I mean fuck...if ypu don't succeed at something...try something else....its really really really pathetic that these guys sole focus is having sex...there is such more to life than just that!  There's getting an education, playing sports, getting involved with community groups, etc etc....life I about bettering yourself in all areas...my God...I like having sex and all...but, I have better things to do with my time than think about servicing a guy 24/7.

All of the VF incels have posted here at different times......everybody gets a chance..

And without exception all of them have been very difficult to get along with..

Personally, all five of them kind of give me the willies..

They are all prolific posters who will never go away, so we try peaceful, but separate coeixistence.....some of them can't even live with that.

Odinson

These fellas are fucked up in the head from the get-go and it has nothing to do with not getting pussy.

I´ve had some dry-streaks in my time..

Seoulbros tight little asian butt just starts to look prettier by the day, thats all.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=418935 time=1629674130 user_id=136
These fellas are fucked up in the head from the get-go and it has nothing to do with not getting pussy.

Seoulbros tight little asian butt just starts to look prettier by the day, thats all.

Gay-curious and incel aren't the same thing.

BTW, I agree, incels are fucked from birth.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=418932 time=1629673086 user_id=56

I like 4chan because I have freedom to blame women for all my problems.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=418936 time=1629674370 user_id=56

It aint gay if he dresses up like a girl.

The Plymouth shooter was thinking that his whiny little problems are more important than some little kids life.

That kind of thinking comes from your father and mother spoiling you rotten and telling you how very special you are.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=418939 time=1629675258

Boo fucking hoo, I hate you women, so that's why I'm always here. Go suck some 4chan incel dick you hideous, short effeminare little crybaby.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=418942 time=1629675668 user_id=136

The Plymouth shooter was thinking that his whiny little problems are more important than some little kids life.

That kind of thinking comes from your father and mother spoiling you rotten and telling you how very special you are.

I saw a picture of Seoul.....he was not dressed like a girl..

He's very fit and muscular.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=418943 time=1629675864 user_id=56

Boo fucking hoo, I hate you women, so that's why I'm always here. Go suck some 4chan incel dick you hideous, short effeminare little crybaby.

He's here all the time..

I let this post stand because it's an example of Berry's OP.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=418931 time=1629671917 user_id=164

">

Eddie the ch^g, Mel the whiner, Joe barely closted jailhouse wannabe gigolo. Seamoron, and Scouse the British butthole surfer. VF has lots of subjects for a study.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=418969 time=1629677229 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=418943 time=1629675864 user_id=56

He's here all the time..

I let this post stand because it's an example of Berry's OP.

The word pathetic doesn't do justice to how mentally ill Mel is.

Odinson

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=418944 time=1629675909 user_id=3254

Yes yes I'm joking about being so horny that Seoulbro looks sexy.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=418974 time=1629678397 user_id=136

If you were serious, you must be in a major pandemic drought.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=418974 time=1629678397 user_id=136

Seoul will be relieved to know that.

:laugh:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview