The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

The incel movement

Started by Berry Sweet, August 22, 2021, 06:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=421179 time=1632381212 user_id=1728
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=421164 time=1632363963 user_id=164

I wrote about an addiction on the old DV...and the drug of choice you posted is way off.  None of you can even get it right.

I havent done drugs since I was 19....and I haven't had a drink in 1002 days.

Now you're flat out lying....

You said heroin, because I remember thinking to myself wow.

How am I lying?  I just said where I told the story.  You got the drug right this time...but I mixed two drugs together....tell me the rest of the story....

That's why I moved away and got clean.   You wanna hate on me because I wanted to get clean?  And keep hating on me because I stayed clean?  Drugs will kill you dude...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=421192 time=1632404231 user_id=114
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=421165 time=1632364220 user_id=164
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=421135 time=1632335724 user_id=1728
I know you're about as clueless as it gets when it comes to this kind of thing,  but having a sniff of cocaine while having a drink is in no way shape or form the same as having a "substance habit".  :001_rolleyes:

That's what they all say.

A sniff for you is like a foot long rail.

I only pop a pill of Oxycodone and Fentanyl on occasion.  :laugh3:

Hilarious!!  

:roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=421266 time=1632457355 user_id=164

I wrote about an addiction on the old DV...and the drug of choice you posted is way off.  None of you can even get it right.

How am I lying?  I just said where I told the story.  You got the drug right this time...but I mixed two drugs together....tell me the rest of the story....

That's why I moved away and got clean.   You wanna hate on me because I wanted to get clean?  And keep hating on me because I stayed clean?  Drugs will kill you dude...

Good for you for kicking drugs and staying off of them. I did drugs longer than you did. But, I ve been off of them for a long time. Old Scouse can't kick the habit. That is why he is defensive and jealous.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Herman post_id=421271 time=1632457727 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=421266 time=1632457355 user_id=164

Good for you for kicking drugs and staying off of them. I did drugs longer than you did. But, I ve been off of them for a long time. Old Scouse can't kick the habit. Old Scouse can't kick the habit. That is why he is defensive and jealous.

I don't like it all....I didn't even like it when I was doing it...i can tell some of the story....but im waiting for Scouse to tell it first...

Berry Sweet

Defensive and jealous indeed...even more so because now I'm 1003 days sober of alcohol.

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=421274 time=1632458054 user_id=164
He makes me wanna quit smoking even more lol

I quit smoking twenty years ago. You make it six months without tobaccco and you won't smoke again.

Berry Sweet

I quit a long time ago for 2 years...in the last 4 years I've done some 'mini-quits'...lol....about 2-3 months at a time...winter is the easiest time for me to try quit because I don't like being out in the cold...the rain makes the smell stick to clothes more...I dont like that.

Good for you for not smoking!  I didn't know you didn't smoke.

Anonymous

Congratulations Berry and Herman for overcoming addictions..

I've never tried alcohol, drugs or toabacco, but I've read they can be hard to get free from.

Berry Sweet

Good for you for not ever doing it!  Don't even bother trying.

Tabacco is the hardest to quit out of everything.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=421279 time=1632458990 user_id=3254
Congratulations Berry and Herman for overcoming addictions..

I've never tried alcohol, drugs or toabacco, but I've read they can be hard to get free from.

Thanks kid. They are all hard to overcome.

Aryan

I haven't had cocaine in months, you people are barking mad, seriously.

I recommend you get off your high horses and google the term "recreational drug use".

Berry Sweet

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=421318 time=1632513612 user_id=1728

I recommend you get off your high horses and google the term "recreational drug use".

I haven't done drugs since I was 19....but apparently to you and the rest of the incels, I'm an addict.

If that's the case, you are a full blown addict with an unstable mind..."barking mad"....seriously...

I don't believe you tho.  Your jew postings seem like your drinking and using...much like Mel who is drunk in the wee hours of the morning posting weird ass music or getting drunky angry and excessively posting rambles.  It's not hard to spot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=421347 time=1632543958 user_id=164

I haven't done drugs since I was 19....but apparently to you and the rest of the incels, I'm an addict.

If that's the case, you are a full blown addict with an unstable mind..."barking mad"....seriously...

I don't believe you tho.  Your jew postings seem like your drinking and using...much like Mel who is drunk in the wee hours of the morning posting weird ass music or getting drunky angry and excessively posting rambles.  It's not hard to spot.

Best post

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=421347 time=1632543958 user_id=164

He aint in a position to judge anyone about drug use. Especially you kid. You aint done drugs in a helluva long time. Old Scouse cannot say that, but I know he wishes he could.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview