The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The incel movement

Started by Berry Sweet, August 22, 2021, 06:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

She's a cutter. Right forearm. Possibly other areas too, so you might have to contend with norks that have countless tic-tac-toe games scrawled into them, along with an axe wound that bleeds even when the painters aren't in.

Which is fine if you're into that sort of thing I suppose. I wouldn't fuck it myself, I'd have to stop criticizing Joe Biden for groping outside of his age range if I did.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=422459 time=1633425644
She's a cutter. Right forearm. Possibly other areas too, so you might have to contend with norks that have countless tic-tac-toe games scrawled into them, along with an axe wound that bleeds even when the painters aren't in.

Which is fine if you're into that sort of thing I suppose. I wouldn't fuck it myself, I'd have to stop criticizing Joe Biden for groping outside of his age range if I did.

No wonder Eddie the chug likes Biden. They have so much creepiness in common.

Anonymous

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKg8KPq9JQQ&feature=emb_imp_woyt">
... b_imp_woyt">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKg8KPq9JQQ&feature=emb_imp_woyt[/media]

Renee

Quote from: Odinson post_id=422135 time=1633202265 user_id=136
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=422042 time=1633139221 user_id=56
Quote from: Odinson post_id=422041 time=1633139056 user_id=136
She is really fine and that tourettes thing is making her more tolerable personality.

I know I'm fine, but I don't have Tourette's. I also have a lovely charming personality.

Yes but we dont get to see your fineness often.

Its nothing but a rumor now.

You should see her fits of road rage while she is driving her rickshaw... Holy shit!....  :shock:  

Last week I almost had to call a social worker to help deescalate a situation when this cissified, white guy accidentally stepped in front of her. The verbal exchange between the two sounded just like cats fucking.  The noise was so startling it took 5 years off my life... :swoon:

They don't pay me enough for this shit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=422698 time=1633636220 user_id=156
She is really fine and that tourettes thing is making her more tolerable personality.

I know I'm fine, but I don't have Tourette's. I also have a lovely charming personality.

You should see her fits of road rage while she is driving her rickshaw... Holy shit!....  :shock:  

Last week I almost had to call a social worker to help deescalate a situation when this cissified, white guy accidentally stepped in front of her. The verbal exchange between the two sounded just like cats fucking.  The noise was so startling it took 5 years off my life... :swoon:

:laugh:

Odinson

For an American, you dont know the first thing about cattle.

You know these Asian heifers are in heat all the time.

The restlessness and making loud noises, are typical signs that she is coming into heat.

You need to put her in the bull pen for the night.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=422715 time=1633648257 user_id=136

The restlessness and making loud noises, are a typical sign that she is coming into heat.

You don't want an East Asian girlfriend do you.

Odinson

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=422718 time=1633649599 user_id=3254

The restlessness and making loud noises, are a typical sign that she is coming into heat.

Shen is asking for it. :icon_wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=422863 time=1633735189 user_id=136
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=422718 time=1633649599 user_id=3254

Shen is asking for it. :icon_wink:

If you say so.

Berry Sweet

Shen takes her job seriously...she works hard....this is not a laughing matter.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=422912 time=1633745024 user_id=164

Shen takes her job seriously...she works hard....this is not a laughing matter.

I wonder if Shen uses a meter or charges a flat rate.

Berry Sweet

I dunno...but once she's in motion, better get out of the way...I think that's all that matters to her...she's like the energizer bunny..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=423014 time=1633836443 user_id=164
I dunno...but once she's in motion, better get out of the way...I think that's all that matters to her...she's like the energizer bunny..

That's what her number one customer, Renee said.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=423014 time=1633836443 user_id=164

Fuck yeah.

Anonymous

If you want Shen to go faster you dangle a leg of KFC on the end of a stick in front of her nose.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview