Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

good morning SCOUSE

Started by Anonymous, September 18, 2021, 11:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Perhaps, but at least my summary is accurate...

cc

There's that funny Limy with a square-head avy making my day again with the idiocy / hilarity  of it

There is only 1 person who doesn't get how ludicrous & hilarious it is
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=425156 time=1635370555 user_id=3254
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=425155 time=1635369803 user_id=1728
Quote from: Renee post_id=425028 time=1635256986 user_id=156
Quote from: Herman post_id=424957 time=1635135471 user_id=1689
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=424910 time=1635105170 user_id=1728
Look, I get it that this is your little clique of misfits & bed wetters, who you love to coddle,  but you really need to work on your people skills, otherwise our former e-friendship most likely wouldn't have gone sour.

Just a friendly reminder, take note or don't, it's really of little consequence to me, either way.

Jesus H Scouse do you have a vagina. I have only seen two guys in my life cry they were being unfairly treated the way you always do and they were both faggots.

Yes he does and it's full of sand put there by God Damn Joooooos.... :laugh3:

But think about it, wouldn't you act like a little bitch if you were in his shoes?.... SCOUSE has a lot to be upset about...Almost half his life has gone by the wayside and what has he achieved?...No education and no real profession or career. He has never traveled more than 50 kilometers beyond his mud hut. No useful life experience to speak of beyond his mundane day to day existence. He has no girlfriend or wife or children. He has no future... And it is highly likely that he doesn't even have any material or financial wealth, which in the grand scheme of things, is inconsequential to being a person of quality... In a nutshell, Scouse has nothing and has achieved nothing that make up what would be considered by societal standards, a life worthwhile.

All he has is Nazi propaganda, a huge persecution complex and a plethora of cheap ink...And to top it off, he gets his ass kicked everytime he tries to engage in one of his idiotic, braindead, Nazi diatribes full of twisted poorly researched history and laughable irrational evidence. His shit is far from together and will likely stay that way. It's actually kind of sad when you really look at it. But you and the rest here, already know this.

So go easy on him. Picking on Scouse is like abusing the retarded and we should probably feel ashamed for it....... :nea:

Dear Lord, it's always precious when butthurt strangers online pretend that they know my life inside out and attempt to use what little info they have against me....

Have I honestly triggered your fat ass this badly that you've felt compelled to write a teary-eyed, rage-fuelled, vindictive rant, attempting to sully my good name?

Seethe and cope, my butch bull dyke-looking friend. You're what, in your 50's? You look like a man, weigh 400 lbs and have a serious attitude problem.

Your future looks rosey, I must say. I picture lots of sex tourism holidays to the Congo in your future, probably with CC. Those Africans are happy to entertain old fat western women. LMFAO

SCOUSE, you are doing exactly what you accuse Renee of doing.

:laugh:

It went right over his empty head. ac_toofunny

cc

It did

However, it's not empty. It's full of grainy basement-made videos & poorly constructed memes

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=425165 time=1635373380 user_id=88
It did

However, it's not empty. It's full of grainy basement-made videos & poorly constructed memes

He had to fill all that empty space with something.

Anonymous

I thought guest posting was disabled here.  Is it enabled again?

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=425200 time=1635382224

Yes, it is..

Very nice to see you again.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: Maude post_id=425204 time=1635382873 user_id=64

Yes, it is..

Isn't that an invitation to that pathetic waste of skin who hates this place, but can't stay away.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=425205 time=1635383661 user_id=56

Yes, it is..

Isn't that an invitation to that pathetic waste of skin who hates this place, but can't stay away.

He's here every night.

ac_boring

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=425208 time=1635384669 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=425205 time=1635383661 user_id=56

Yes, it is..

He's here every night.

ac_boring

I need this place.

Bricktop

You need a frontal lobotomy by means of a hammer drill.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=425240 time=1635402014 user_id=1560

He just needs to foeget about me, mimi. and evs and find a life of his own.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=425245 time=1635402945 user_id=3254
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=425240 time=1635402014 user_id=1560

He just needs to foeget about me, mimi. and evs and find a life of his own.

I can't stay away from either place. I'm so weak. ac_crying

[media]
">
[/media]

Renee

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=425155 time=1635369803 user_id=1728
Quote from: Renee post_id=425028 time=1635256986 user_id=156
Quote from: Herman post_id=424957 time=1635135471 user_id=1689
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=424910 time=1635105170 user_id=1728
Look, I get it that this is your little clique of misfits & bed wetters, who you love to coddle,  but you really need to work on your people skills, otherwise our former e-friendship most likely wouldn't have gone sour.

Just a friendly reminder, take note or don't, it's really of little consequence to me, either way.

Jesus H Scouse do you have a vagina. I have only seen two guys in my life cry they were being unfairly treated the way you always do and they were both faggots.

Yes he does and it's full of sand put there by God Damn Joooooos.... :laugh3:

But think about it, wouldn't you act like a little bitch if you were in his shoes?.... SCOUSE has a lot to be upset about...Almost half his life has gone by the wayside and what has he achieved?...No education and no real profession or career. He has never traveled more than 50 kilometers beyond his mud hut. No useful life experience to speak of beyond his mundane day to day existence. He has no girlfriend or wife or children. He has no future... And it is highly likely that he doesn't even have any material or financial wealth, which in the grand scheme of things, is inconsequential to being a person of quality... In a nutshell, Scouse has nothing and has achieved nothing that make up what would be considered by societal standards, a life worthwhile.

All he has is Nazi propaganda, a huge persecution complex and a plethora of cheap ink...And to top it off, he gets his ass kicked everytime he tries to engage in one of his idiotic, braindead, Nazi diatribes full of twisted poorly researched history and laughable irrational evidence. His shit is far from together and will likely stay that way. It's actually kind of sad when you really look at it. But you and the rest here, already know this.

So go easy on him. Picking on Scouse is like abusing the retarded and we should probably feel ashamed for it....... :nea:

Dear Lord, it's always precious when butthurt strangers online pretend that they know my life inside out and attempt to use what little info they have against me....

Have I honestly triggered your fat ass this badly that you've felt compelled to write a teary-eyed, rage-fuelled, vindictive rant, attempting to sully my good name?

Seethe and cope, my butch bull dyke-looking friend. You're what, in your 50's? You look like a man, weigh 400 lbs and have a serious attitude problem.

Your future looks rosey, I must say. I picture lots of sex tourism holidays to the Congo in your future, probably with CC. Those Africans are happy to entertain old fat western women. LMFAO

I thought you were leaving.... Another little Eddie... :laugh3:

How you got a "teary-eyed, rage-fulled" rant out of my post is rather odd. You obviously think waaaay too much of yourself.

I was just reiterating what we already know. Admittedly it was probably unnecessary but I had fun summarizing the persona you have projected on this and other similar venues for years. I believe it is pretty accurate. If not, please feel free to point out where I was wrong. I'll wait as this should be entertaining as fuck.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview