Replies: 10535
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:17:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

good morning SCOUSE

Started by Anonymous, September 18, 2021, 11:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=426000 time=1635969378 user_id=3254.......

But, I don't understand why anyone would care as much as you do.

In medical fields, it's called "Obsession"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=426001 time=1635970161 user_id=1728
Because you're not white, so why would you?

I know at least as many Caucasians as you do including my inlaws..

I can't recall any of them ever feeling dejected because they found out Ashkenazis are ethnically European..

Most posters on these forums are Caucasian and they aren't interested either.....I believe it's an extreme minority who make this a priority.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=426003 time=1635973189 user_id=3254

I can't recall any of them ever feeling dejected because they found out Ashkenazis are ethnically European..

Most posters on these forums are Caucasian and they aren't interested either.....I believe it's an extreme minority who make this a priority.

I have posted this before. Ashkenazis are not Jewish. At least not ethnically. Unlike the Roma who migrated out of Northern India starting in the seventh century, Ashkeanzis are native to Europe and are ethnically European.

Ashkenazi Jews Are Genetically European

https://www.livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html">https://www.livescience.com/40247-ashke ... genes.html">https://www.livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

All told, more than 80 percent of the maternal lineages of Ashkenazi Jews could be traced to Europe, with only a few lineages originating in the Near East.

Virtually none came from the North Caucasus, located along the border between Europe and Asia between the Black and Caspian seas.

The finding should thoroughly debunk one of the most questionable, but still tenacious, hypotheses: that most Ashkenazi Jews can trace their roots to the mysterious Khazar Kingdom that flourished during the ninth century in the region between the Byzantine Empire and the Persian Empire, Richards and Ostrer said.

But, like you said Fash, nobody is losing sleep after finding out this.

Odinson

Gypsies..

Not welcome in 1521.

Not welcome in 2021.

Not welcome in 2521.

Thiel

Quote from: Odinson post_id=426026 time=1635989548 user_id=136
Gypsies..

Not welcome in 1521.

Not welcome in 2021.

Not welcome in 2521.

Ah come on Odinson. Where is the love.
gay, conservative and proud

Thiel

It's even less than that. A rounding error in fact.

People care about issues that affect them and their loved ones. Those issues are primarily economic of course.  People want opportunities to get ahead and keep the fruits of their labour.

Odinson

Quote from: Thiel post_id=426028 time=1635989786 user_id=1688
Gypsies..

Not welcome in 1521.

Not welcome in 2021.

Not welcome in 2521.

It got stolen by gypsies.

Thiel

Quote from: Odinson post_id=426031 time=1635990539 user_id=136
Quote from: Thiel post_id=426028 time=1635989786 user_id=1688
Gypsies..

Not welcome in 1521.

Not welcome in 2021.

Not welcome in 2521.

It got stolen by gypsies.

lol

Aryan

Quote from: Herman post_id=426025 time=1635987999 user_id=1689

I have posted this before. Ashkenazis are not Jewish. At least not ethnically. Unlike the Roma who migrated out of Northern India starting in the seventh century, Ashkeanzis are native to Europe and are ethnically European.

https://www.livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html">https://www.livescience.com/40247-ashke ... genes.html">https://www.livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

All told, more than 80 percent of the maternal lineages of Ashkenazi Jews could be traced to Europe, with only a few lineages originating in the Near East.

Virtually none came from the North Caucasus, located along the border between Europe and Asia between the Black and Caspian seas.

The finding should thoroughly debunk one of the most questionable, but still tenacious, hypotheses: that most Ashkenazi Jews can trace their roots to the mysterious Khazar Kingdom that flourished during the ninth century in the region between the Byzantine Empire and the Persian Empire, Richards and Ostrer said.

This is quite evidently a desperate attempt to save your vision of having "pure white" ancestry. Having a Jewish grandmother means you have a large dose of Jewish DNA.

Ashkenazis are mutts who have been mixing with Europeans, along with other races, for centuries. They are one of the most mixed ethnic groups in existence.

The claim that Ashkenazis aren't Jewish is just plain ridiculous. These people are a seperate racial group to whites and are more than happy to admit this.

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=426041 time=1636016837 user_id=1728

This is quite evidently a desperate attempt to save your vision of having "pure white" ancestry. Having a Jewish grandmother means you have a large dose of Jewish DNA.

Ashkenazis are mutts who have been mixing with Europeans, along with other races, for centuries. They are one of the most mixed ethnic groups in existence.

The claim that Ashkenazis aren't Jewish is just plain ridiculous. These people are a seperate racial group to whites and are more than happy to admit this.

lol, what a mental case. Save up your dole money and see a shrink. Though it is comical watching you set your panties on fire over something no normal well adjusted person would give two shits about.

It's a biologocal fact, it's been proven, get over it. What am I saying you can't without medication and counselling.

Anonymous

North Africans came to the British Isles.  Scouse had a North African ancestor way back somewhere down the line. Also, there were likely North Africans in the Roman Army that invaded Britain. It could be that one of your ancestors was Spanish and carried North Africa DNA from the Moorish invaders of Iberia.

Scouse won't sleep tonight. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=426042 time=1636021034

lol, what a mental case. Save up your dole money and see a shrink. Though it is comical watching you set your panties on fire over something no normal well adjusted person would give two shits about.

It's a biologocal fact, it's been proven, get over it. What am I saying you can't without medication and counselling.

Too scared to sign in and reveal your identity huh?

It's ok, I understand. I know I can be quite brutal and my scathing remarks could potentially make you suicidal.

Look at poor Seoul-cuck, the stress literally made him bald...

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Aryan post_id=426049 time=1636024933
Quote from: Guest post_id=426042 time=1636021034

Too scared to sign in and reveal your identity huh?

It's ok, I understand. I know I can be quite brutal and my scathing remarks could potentially make you suicidal.

Look at poor Seoul-cuck, the stress literally made him bald...

It wasn't Seoul you paranoid silly goose.

:laugh:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview