Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

A

good morning SCOUSE

Started by Anonymous, September 18, 2021, 11:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Fash took a gander at it

and up came with a silly goose.  ac_biggrin
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=426048 time=1636023467 user_id=114
North Africans came to the British Isles.  Scouse had a North African ancestor way back somewhere down the line. Also, there were likely North Africans in the Roman Army that invaded Britain. It could be that one of your ancestors was Spanish and carried North Africa DNA from the Moorish invaders of Iberia.

Scouse won't sleep tonight. :laugh3:

English, Irish, Scottish and Welsh are mongrelized. Genetic diversity is often a positive, but in the case of the British Isles. :001_tongue:

Anonymous

English ancestry is comprised largely of Anglo Saxon and Germanic lineage. Brits aren't "mongrelized", you clown.

Renee

Quote from: AV77M post_id=426138 time=1636128429
English ancestry is comprised largely of Anglo Saxon and Germanic lineage. Brits aren't "mongrelized", you clown.

I've been hanging around these forums for at least 15 or more years and at times it still amazes and even amuses me just how stupid some of you people are...  :laugh3:

So let's examine the word "mongrel"... By definition, it is a dog of uncertain or mixed breed.  

In offensive terms applied to people, it means a person of mixed descent.

As for white British ancestry... In simple terms it's this... Celt+Romani+Saxon+Dane+Norman French.

Since white British bloodlines are not purely one genetic ancestry; (learn the difference between ethnicity and race) white brits by definition are very much "mongrelized" as are most humans today regardless of what the ignorant would consider race.

Now that being said, any biologist will tell you that a mongrel animal is much less likely to suffer from many of the genetic diseases, birth defects and retardation that result from keeping bloodlines pure; i.e. inbreeding. In Scouce's case, and possibly yours, claiming that you are genetically pure would explain a lot... :laugh3:

Now all kidding aside, since Scouse is most likely, almost certainly, mongrelized through his likely ancestry, as I have demonstrated, his labling of white Americans and Canadians as mongrels or "mutts" obviously falls flat as well. Now he will have to explain the difference between his white (mongrelized) ancestry and that of other white North Americans.... and since he cannot even provide one single non-nazi source for his other insane arguments, I highly doubt he will be able to put up a convincing argument in this case as well.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=426145 time=1636137311 user_id=156

As for white British ancestry... In simple terms it's this... Celt+Romani+Saxon+Dane+Norman French.

All of which are white Europeans, so how exactly does that make Brits "mongrels", you pseudo-intellectual moron?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hitler Was Right" post_id=426147 time=1636141204

All of which are white Europeans, so how exactly does that make Brits "mongrels", you pseudo-intellectual moron?

Typical...lefties always change/interpret word definitions to suit their needs/manipulations.

Anonymous

Quote from: AV77M post_id=426138 time=1636128429

I've been hanging around these forums for at least 15 or more years and at times it still amazes and even amuses me just how stupid some of you people are...  :laugh3:

So let's examine the word "mongrel"... By definition, it is a dog of uncertain or mixed breed.  

In offensive terms applied to people, it means a person of mixed descent.

Since white British bloodlines are not purely one genetic ancestry; (learn the difference between ethnicity and race) white brits by definition are very much "mongrelized" as are most humans today regardless of what the ignorant would consider race.

Now that being said, any biologist will tell you that a mongrel animal is much less likely to suffer from many of the genetic diseases, birth defects and retardation that result from keeping bloodlines pure; i.e. inbreeding. In Scouce's case, and possibly yours, claiming that you are genetically pure would explain a lot... :laugh3:

Now all kidding aside, since Scouse is most likely, almost certainly, mongrelized through his likely ancestry, as I have demonstrated, his labling of white Americans and Canadians as mongrels or "mutts" obviously falls flat as well. Now he will have to explain the difference between his white (mongrelized) ancestry and that of other white North Americans.... and since he cannot even provide one single non-nazi source for his other insane arguments, I highly doubt he will be able to put up a convincing argument in this case as well.

I don't know anybody besides SCOUSE who cares about "pure" bloodlines....it's not good anyway besides not being true.

cc

Sources. Truth is all about sources.

That's where the  Limy what wants to be Kraut falls on his ass every time .. a bear for punishment and for looking silly
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

QuoteAs for white British ancestry... In simple terms it's this... Celt+Romani+Saxon+Dane+Norman French.

True, but this will break old Scouse's heart.

Bricktop

I have had a DNA test done. My DNA appears through northern Europe, Russia, Scandinavia and into the UK. I have matches in Belorussia and Sweden.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=426170 time=1636157900 user_id=1560
I have had a DNA test done. My DNA appears through northern Europe, Russia, Scandinavia and into the UK. I have matches in Belorussia and Sweden.

My older sister got into that. Our DNA appears mostly in Eastern Europe with some Scandianavian, Ashkenazi, and a bit from Southern Europe too.

Anonymous

I was told we have some Taiwanese Aboriginal, Japanese, and Dutch ancestry besides Fujianese.

Bricktop

Pretty much standard for white people. North out of Africa, into the Mediterranean, then into the colder climate of Northern Europe where our skin pallored and noses shrunk due to the harsher climate. We then tracked south west to escape the worst of the cold into the milder ranges of southern Europe and the Caucasians, while those who evolved into Asians tracked south east into Arabia and India.

This, of course, took place over many thousands of years.

Odinson

I´m Finnish from waist up and a horse from waist down.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=426177 time=1636158816 user_id=1560
Pretty much standard for white people. North out of Africa, into the Mediterranean, then into the colder climate of Northern Europe where our skin pallored and noses shrunk due to the harsher climate. We then tracked south west to escape the worst of the cold into the milder ranges of southern Europe and the Caucasians, while those who evolved into Asians tracked south east into Arabia and India.

This, of course, took place over many thousands of years.

Except for the British......they evolved from pure Aryan blood.

:laugh:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview