Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

good morning SCOUSE

Started by Anonymous, September 18, 2021, 11:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Are you really citing Jewish sources  and believing without question what is written?  ac_toofunny

The fact that you're trying to downplay the Jewish role in the Bolshevik revolution shows you have an agenda. Most of the high ranking leaders and revolutionnaires were Jewish, it was the standard rank and file Commies who were typically non-Jewish.

It's common knowledge that later on, Stalin purged a lot of Jews, along with other Communists. I take it you are unaware that Stalin was Jewish and had a Jewish mother? This only came to light recently when her grave was discovered and it had Jewish markings.

Poppy

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=421082 time=1632306898 user_id=1728
Are you really citing Jewish sources  and believing without question what is written?  ac_toofunny

The fact that you're trying to downplay the Jewish role in the Bolshevik revolution shows you have an agenda. Most of the high ranking leaders and revolutionnaires were Jewish, it was the standard rank and file Commies who were typically non-Jewish.

It's common knowledge that later on, Stalin purged a lot of Jews, along with other Communists. I take it you are unaware that Stalin was Jewish and had a Jewish mother? This only came to light recently when her grave was discovered and it had Jewish markings.

You're a bigger idiot than a pile of shit.
I\'m Poppy!

Aryan

Coming from a cat-fishing old homo like you, that's quite a complement.

Have you been discussing and comparing dick sizes with the male regs on here like you tried on BF?

Berry Sweet

cc

Stupid Slimy [size=150]Limy[/size] wannabe Kraut still using Kraut-like avatar

:roll:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Poppy

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=421110 time=1632323798 user_id=1728

Have you been discussing and comparing dick sizes with the male regs on here like you tried on BF?

You alpha males are homosexual experts, so it's no surprise that you're talking about penis right now.

The Flynn Consortium trolled another poor sod.
I\'m Poppy!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Poppy post_id=421119 time=1632326844 user_id=3287

You alpha males are homosexual experts, so it's no surprise that you're talking about penis right now.

Its been noted across several boards.

cc

"alpha" ... now that's funny for a basement conspiracy nutcake
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Your sig clearly states that jewish Soviet Commissars murdered millions but the communist government's own records state the only 6% of the Peoples Commissars and the rest of the Soviet government were jews... So 6% of the Bolshevik government killed millions of innocents but the entire Nazi Third Reich killed no one... :laugh3:  And according to you, the Nazi death camps never existed because you saw a video...  :oeudC:

Well you dimwitted, little, shit... I'm going to have to defer to men like Dwight Eisenhower (one of the most moral and no-nonsense individuals in American history) who witnessed first hand the horrors committed by the Nazi scum. He wrote about it in his memoirs and spoke about it as well.

"The same day [April 12, 1945] I saw my first horror camp. It was near the town of Gotha. I have never felt able to describe my emotional reactions when I first came face to face with indisputable evidence of Nazi brutality and ruthless disregard of every shred of decency. Up to that time I had known about it only generally or through secondary sources. I am certain, however that I have never at any other time experienced an equal sense of shock.

"I visited every nook and cranny of the camp because I felt it my duty to be in a position from then on to testify at first hand about these things in case there ever grew up at home the belief or assumption that `the stories of Nazi brutality were just propaganda.' Some members of the visiting party were unable to through the ordeal. I not only did so but as soon as I returned to Patton's headquarters that evening I sent communications to both Washington and London, urging the two governments to send instantly to Germany a random group of newspaper editors and representative groups from the national legislatures. I felt that the evidence should be immediately placed before the American and British publics in a fashion that would leave no room for cynical doubt."

pages 408-9 of Dwight D. Eisenhower "Crusade in Europe" Doubleday 1948.

"Of all these [Displaced Persons] the Jews were in the most deplorable condition. For years they had been beaten, starved, and tortured."

And in "Ike the Soldier: As they knew him" (G.P. Putnam and Sons, New York, 1987) Merle Miller quotes Eisenhower speaking on April 25th 1945 to the members of Congress and Journalists who had been shown Buchenwald the day before:

"Ohrdruf was the first Nazi camp to be liberated by US forces. On April 12, a week after the camp's liberation, Generals Dwight D. Eisenhower, George S. Patton, and Omar Bradley toured the site, led by a prisoner familiar with the camp. Numerous corpses were found scattered around the camp grounds, lying where they were killed prior to the camp's evacuation. A burned out pyre was discovered with the charred remains of prisoners, proof of the SS's hurried evacuation and attempt to cover their crimes. Evidence of torture was present, and prisoners demonstrated for the generals various torture methods used by the guards. In a shed, a pile of roughly 30 emaciated bodies were discovered, sprinkled with lime in an attempt to cover the smell. Patton, a man privy to the violent scenes of war, refused to enter this shed as the sights and smells in the camp had previously caused him to vomit against the side of a building."

What We Fought Against: Ohrdruf

https://www.nationalww2museum.org/war/articles/ohrdruf-concentration-camp#:~:text=On%20April%204%2C%201945%2C%20the,subcamp%20of%20the%20Buchenwald%20system">https://www.nationalww2museum.org/war/a ... d%20system">https://www.nationalww2museum.org/war/articles/ohrdruf-concentration-camp#:~:text=On%20April%204%2C%201945%2C%20the,subcamp%20of%20the%20Buchenwald%20system.

So now post your little video... I'm still waiting...Good thing I'm not holding my breath.

BTW, your continued use of the phrase "common knowledge" is another canard... It falls under the same innocuous and inane usage as "vast majority"... It means NOTHING and is used by intellectually lazy, little plebes because actual research or understanding of the issue at hand, escapes them... That describes you to a "T".
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=421121 time=1632327967 user_id=164

Its been noted across several boards.

SCOUSE, like many of his homophobic brood is very concerned about dicks. He fears the non-hetero or ill behaved dick and is fascinated by them at the same time. I wonder if there is a Latin name or terminology for that kind of psychosis. Because if that kind of phobia can be named, maybe it can be studied and cured with a combination of medication and therapy... ac_unsure
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Odinson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3B7M-3KfrA&list=PLMT2ekWdi8O6aGhD7TM0icgSfz5prYTFQ">
... Sfz5prYTFQ">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3B7M-3KfrA&list=PLMT2ekWdi8O6aGhD7TM0icgSfz5prYTFQ

Aryan

The Flynn Consortium

Which no doubt, you're likely part of, given your thirst for cock and tendancy of pretending to be a female online.

What are you trying to say here? That you aren't the Jap anime from Flame Truth who was outed recently on BF for being a raging homosexual dick sniffer?

Aryan

Quote from: cc post_id=421117 time=1632325389 user_id=88
Stupid Slimy

I hate to break it to you Babs, but the English and Germans are essentially identical in terms of genetic makeup and racial heritage.

I'm sorry that you're Jewish and the blood which flows inside you is akin to raw sewage, but there it is...

God hates you people and I can't say that I blame him.

Aryan

Quote from: Renee post_id=421125 time=1632329312 user_id=156

Your sig clearly states that jewish Soviet Commissars murdered millions but the communist government's own records state the only 6% of the Peoples Commissars and the rest of the Soviet government were jews... So 6% of the Bolshevik government killed millions of innocents but the entire Nazi Third Reich killed no one... :laugh3:  And according to you, the Nazi death camps never existed because you saw a video...  :oeudC:

Well you dimwitted, little, shit... I'm going to have to defer to men like Dwight Eisenhower (one of the most moral and no-nonsense individuals in American history) who witnessed first hand the horrors committed by the Nazi scum. He wrote about it in his memoirs and spoke about it as well.

"The same day [April 12, 1945] I saw my first horror camp. It was near the town of Gotha. I have never felt able to describe my emotional reactions when I first came face to face with indisputable evidence of Nazi brutality and ruthless disregard of every shred of decency. Up to that time I had known about it only generally or through secondary sources. I am certain, however that I have never at any other time experienced an equal sense of shock.

"I visited every nook and cranny of the camp because I felt it my duty to be in a position from then on to testify at first hand about these things in case there ever grew up at home the belief or assumption that `the stories of Nazi brutality were just propaganda.' Some members of the visiting party were unable to through the ordeal. I not only did so but as soon as I returned to Patton's headquarters that evening I sent communications to both Washington and London, urging the two governments to send instantly to Germany a random group of newspaper editors and representative groups from the national legislatures. I felt that the evidence should be immediately placed before the American and British publics in a fashion that would leave no room for cynical doubt."

"Of all these [Displaced Persons] the Jews were in the most deplorable condition. For years they had been beaten, starved, and tortured."

And in "Ike the Soldier: As they knew him" (G.P. Putnam and Sons, New York, 1987) Merle Miller quotes Eisenhower speaking on April 25th 1945 to the members of Congress and Journalists who had been shown Buchenwald the day before:

"Ohrdruf was the first Nazi camp to be liberated by US forces. On April 12, a week after the camp's liberation, Generals Dwight D. Eisenhower, George S. Patton, and Omar Bradley toured the site, led by a prisoner familiar with the camp. Numerous corpses were found scattered around the camp grounds, lying where they were killed prior to the camp's evacuation. A burned out pyre was discovered with the charred remains of prisoners, proof of the SS's hurried evacuation and attempt to cover their crimes. Evidence of torture was present, and prisoners demonstrated for the generals various torture methods used by the guards. In a shed, a pile of roughly 30 emaciated bodies were discovered, sprinkled with lime in an attempt to cover the smell. Patton, a man privy to the violent scenes of war, refused to enter this shed as the sights and smells in the camp had previously caused him to vomit against the side of a building."

https://www.nationalww2museum.org/war/articles/ohrdruf-concentration-camp#:~:text=On%20April%204%2C%201945%2C%20the,subcamp%20of%20the%20Buchenwald%20system">https://www.nationalww2museum.org/war/a ... d%20system">https://www.nationalww2museum.org/war/articles/ohrdruf-concentration-camp#:~:text=On%20April%204%2C%201945%2C%20the,subcamp%20of%20the%20Buchenwald%20system.

So now post your little video... I'm still waiting...Good thing I'm not holding my breath.

BTW, your continued use of the phrase "common knowledge" is another canard... It falls under the same innocuous and inane usage as "vast majority"... It means NOTHING and is used by intellectually lazy, little plebes because actual research or understanding of the issue at hand, escapes them... That describes you to a "T".

I wish you would stop copy n' pasting Jewish propaganda....

When have I ever stated that NS Germany didn't kill anyone? Atrocities took place on all sides, including many (((Allied))) attacks which butchered thousands of German civilians. Remember Dresden?  There are more examples which are included in the video I will provide for you in a second, but here is what "Holocaust deniers" claim....

There is no evidence of gas chambers being used to murder Jews or anyone else and the 6 million figure is a lie based on some historical, mystical, Hebrew number which was referenced to many times prior to WW2 and is connected to their widely documented satanic, NWO, secret societies.

Anyway, here is the video, enjoy.

https://thebluecashew.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14032">https://thebluecashew.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14032

Renee

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=421131 time=1632334674 user_id=1728
Quote from: Renee post_id=421125 time=1632329312 user_id=156

I wish you would stop copy n' pasting Jewish propaganda....

When have I ever stated that NS Germany didn't kill anyone? Atrocities took place on all sides, including many (((Allied))) attacks which butchered thousands of German civilians. Remember Dresden?  There are more examples which are included in the video I will provide for you in a second, but here is what "Holocaust deniers" claim....

There is no evidence of gas chambers being used to murder Jews or anyone else and the 6 million figure is a lie based on some historical, mystical, Hebrew number which was referenced to many times prior to WW2 and is connected to their widely documented satanic, NWO, secret societies.

Anyway, here is the video, enjoy.

https://thebluecashew.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14032">https://thebluecashew.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14032

ac_lmfao Your video is bullshit designed to attract braindead little neo nazi scum....Castle Hill Publishing, the producer of that video, is a Holocaust denying platform founded by Germar Rudolf, also known as Germar Scheerer, who is a convicted Holocaut denying piece of pig shit,.... Your video's validity has no credibility with anyone with a functioning brain and an ounce of morality. Unfortunately that leaves you SOL.

As for "Jewish Sources"...????... So Dwight Eisenhower was a jew????. ac_toofunny ... "Crusade in Europe" is a PERSONAL account of Eisenhower's experiences as the allied commander during the 2nd World War, written by the man himself... Just so you know, Eisenhower was not a jew and he later became President of the United States. There has never been a US President of Jewish persuasion. But I'm sure that means nothing to you as anyone that disagrees with your antisemitism must be a God Damn covert JOOOOOOOO. :laugh3:

It's obvious that you aren't very bright or even slightly educated. We already knew this but I was expecting something better than that. I'm not sure why though. ac_dunno ...But of course you are free to try again.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview