Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

good morning SCOUSE

Started by Anonymous, September 18, 2021, 11:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: Poppy post_id=421203 time=1632413012 user_id=3287
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=421177 time=1632380912 user_id=1728
Quote from: Poppy post_id=421147 time=1632343134 user_id=3287
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=421129 time=1632333365 user_id=1728
Quote from: Poppy post_id=421119 time=1632326844 user_id=3287
The Flynn Consortium

Which no doubt, you're likely part of, given your thirst for cock and tendancy of pretending to be a female online.

What are you trying to say here? That you aren't the Jap anime from Flame Truth who was outed recently on BF for being a raging homosexual dick sniffer?

You have become a full-time resident of whatever matrix-style troll/imaginary world you've created for yourself.

Your  slew of penis references speak of someone struggling with a problem best addressed by a psychiatrist.

You've even tried it on here ffs.... why have you got a picture of a young female as your avvy and your username is "poppy" when you're a 50 yr old guy? Catfishing must have become second nature to you because you've been doing it so long....

We both know what you said on BF and how it outed you as a homo. Deny it all you like, some of the clueless little bitches on here may believe you because they don't visit BF, but Rancid and Flea know eaxctly what I'm talking about.

This is a Poppy fan account, FYI.  

Yours seems to be a "dumb ass Nazi" fan account.

Oak has already gone over this nonsense with you. You claimed she weighed 900 pounds and demanded she post a photo of herself holding a sign that read, "Scouse, I am not 900 pounds," to disprove your made up allegation. The fact that you believe all of the nonsense posted on a troll board indicates that you have lost touch with reality.

Rancid has a good sense of humor when it comes to video games considering we suggested he play insexity without knowing how filthy that game really was.

You lie almost as often as you hunt for cock pics online...

Everyone knows what Poarka looks like and that she rivals Renee in the girth stakes.

Never have I once asked for a pic of her, holding a sign or not, stop chatting utter garbage, you little homo.

Aryan

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=421205 time=1632414253 user_id=2015
I don't like Oak either. But, who cares how much she weighs. How childish and stupid can a middle aged man get.

Does it not bother you how you've lurked around this forum for several years now and barely a single soul pays you any attention?

I'm sure it's nothing to do with the fact that you have zero personality or charisma or how you just repeat whatever the pack is currently spouting at any given time...

Try growing a spine, it may actually transform you into someone remotely interesting, unless of course you insist on keep banging on about how many years you've been sober.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=421209 time=1632415388 user_id=156
I don't like Oak either. But, who cares how much she weighs. How childish and stupid can a middle aged man get.

He did the same thing to me only it was in regard to my salary and bank account. The little turd actually expected me to post a redacked copy of my pay stub and or bank statement after I criticized him for being an unskilled, uneducated, unemployable, bumpkin.

He plays this game all the time so that when people refuse to post personal info, he can run around saying "See, see I told they were lying. What are they hiding? They must be a God Damn Jooooooo"....  :laugh3:

I haven't seen him post a pic of his yellow-toothed Frankenstein mug holding his high school diploma. Even if such an image existed, who would want to see it.

Renee

The pinhead Nazi attempts to use the Red Cross as proof that the Holocaust is a lie... Too bad for his dumb ass his argument, like all his arguments, has ZERO credibility.... :laugh3:

This from "FullFact.org" which is a charity based British fact checking organization....

Red Cross documents do not undermine official Holocaust death toll

"Red Cross documents do not support the false claim that far fewer than six million Jews were murdered during the Holocaust."

"The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) told us: "The ICRC accepts the Holocaust as fact and does not dispute in any way the official number of lives that were lost."

https://fullfact.org/online/holocaust-death-toll/">https://fullfact.org/online/holocaust-death-toll/

SCOUSE  also seems to think that I fancy myself as some kind of historical scholar... Well that's not true either; I'm no scholar. It's true that I did go to college to study history and ultimately earned a BS in European History with a minor in Early Childhood Development but the truth is, I barely squeeked by as I really went to college to play softball.. :laugh3:  It's just that I am naturally smarter than the little Nazi Wannabe. But that's no great feat either as I have to assume most, if not all of you are as well.

BTW, If Auschwitz is build on swamp land and the water table is as shallow as 6 feet, why would the oh so nice Nazis go through the hassle and expense of installing an inground swimming pool for a bunch of displaced jews?

ac_umm Is it just me or does that not sound ridiculous to anyone else?

Well maybe the swimming pool wasn't for the jews at all but rather for the Nazi SS officers so they could recreate after a hard day of being nice to the jews. Or maybe, just maybe, it was a retention pond to help with drainage. This would make sense as the camp was supposedly build on swamp. It could also have been a retention basin for the camp's fire service....  ac_umm

These are all things that an uneducated, dumbass, Nazi wannabe wouldn't even think to ask or question. But what can you expect from a loser who's greatest achievement in life is immersing himself in Holocaust denial videos of dubious origin and neo-Nazi cult literature?... :nea: Truely a life wasted.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=421228 time=1632430656 user_id=56
Quote from: Renee post_id=421209 time=1632415388 user_id=156

He did the same thing to me only it was in regard to my salary and bank account. The little turd actually expected me to post a redacked copy of my pay stub and or bank statement after I criticized him for being an unskilled, uneducated, unemployable, bumpkin.

He plays this game all the time so that when people refuse to post personal info, he can run around saying "See, see I told they were lying. What are they hiding? They must be a God Damn Jooooooo"....  :laugh3:

I haven't seen him post a pic of his yellow-toothed Frankenstein mug holding his high school diploma. Even if such an image existed, who would want to see it.

Exactly, who would want to see that and for what useless purpose?... Besides, some images are just so heinous that once they are seen, they can never be unseen.

BTW, Happy Birthday, you big assed bitch.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

The real stupidity is that the swastika flag is seen as evil and the hammer and sickle is seen as less evil.

Very little difference between Stalin and Hitler.

Nazi-Germany was a better place to live in compared to the USSR.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=421233 time=1632433441 user_id=136
The real stupidity is that the swastika flag is seen as evil and the hammer and sickle is seen as less evil.

Very little difference between Stalin and Hitler.

Nazi-Germany was a better place to live in compared to the USSR.

Germany usually was a better place to live than Russia even before fascism and communism, which are very similar.

Bricktop

Fascism IS communism. There is no real difference in the socio economic principles based on central government control of the economy and totalitarian administration. Germany and the Soviet Union signed a peace pact based on common political principles. The Soviet Union, in fact, concealed much of Germany's pre war military build up in their territory to assist Germany in avoiding accusation of breaching the Treaty of Versailles.

Fascism regards nationalism as central to it's social construct, whereas Communism viewed itself as a global movement. In the end, their conduct on the world's political stage was indistinguishable from each other. Hitler exterminated Jews on the basis of social purity, while Stalin exterminated political opponents on the basis of political purity.

In the end it was Stalin that achieved dominance over most of Europe.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=421240 time=1632441043 user_id=1560
Fascism IS communism. There is no real difference in the socio economic principles based on central government control of the economy and totalitarian administration. Germany and the Soviet Union signed a peace pact based on common political principles. The Soviet Union, in fact, concealed much of Germany's pre war military build up in their territory to assist Germany in avoiding accusation of breaching the Treaty of Versailles.

Fascism regards nationalism as central to it's social construct, whereas Communism viewed itself as a global movement. In the end, their conduct on the world's political stage was indistinguishable from each other. Hitler exterminated Jews on the basis of social purity, while Stalin exterminated political opponents on the basis of political purity.

Fascism and communism are the same pile of dung. Benevolent authoritarianism is nothing like them.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=421242 time=1632443012 user_id=56

Fascism and communism are the same pile of dung. Benevolent authoritarianism is nothing like them.

"Benevolent authoritarianism" is an oxymoron. All authoritarianism turns malignant over time.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=421248 time=1632448841 user_id=1560
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=421242 time=1632443012 user_id=56

"Benevolent authoritarianism" is an oxymoron. All authoritarianism turns malignant over time.

It does exist, but it might be an East Asian phenomenen.

Poppy

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=421219 time=1632426722 user_id=1728
Quote from: Poppy post_id=421203 time=1632413012 user_id=3287
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=421177 time=1632380912 user_id=1728
Quote from: Poppy post_id=421147 time=1632343134 user_id=3287
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=421129 time=1632333365 user_id=1728

Which no doubt, you're likely part of, given your thirst for cock and tendancy of pretending to be a female online.

What are you trying to say here? That you aren't the Jap anime from Flame Truth who was outed recently on BF for being a raging homosexual dick sniffer?

You have become a full-time resident of whatever matrix-style troll/imaginary world you've created for yourself.

Your  slew of penis references speak of someone struggling with a problem best addressed by a psychiatrist.

You've even tried it on here ffs.... why have you got a picture of a young female as your avvy and your username is "poppy" when you're a 50 yr old guy? Catfishing must have become second nature to you because you've been doing it so long....

We both know what you said on BF and how it outed you as a homo. Deny it all you like, some of the clueless little bitches on here may believe you because they don't visit BF, but Rancid and Flea know eaxctly what I'm talking about.

This is a Poppy fan account, FYI.  

Yours seems to be a "dumb ass Nazi" fan account.

Oak has already gone over this nonsense with you. You claimed she weighed 900 pounds and demanded she post a photo of herself holding a sign that read, "Scouse, I am not 900 pounds," to disprove your made up allegation. The fact that you believe all of the nonsense posted on a troll board indicates that you have lost touch with reality.

Rancid has a good sense of humor when it comes to video games considering we suggested he play insexity without knowing how filthy that game really was.

You lie almost as often as you hunt for cock pics online...

Everyone knows what Poarka looks like and that she rivals Renee in the girth stakes.

Never have I once asked for a pic of her, holding a sign or not, stop chatting utter garbage, you little homo.

You're at it again with the penis talk, it's as if you can't stop yourself.

You come across as a parody, especially when you blamed Jews for your inability to obtain the video game system you desired. Wasn't that a plot from a South Park episode?
I\'m Poppy!

cc

Quote from: Poppy post_id=421259 time=1632454073 user_id=3287

You come across as a parody, .......

Bingo!! ... "as a parody" indeed covers how most every post comes across .. good point

It's hard to formulate serious responses to posts that seem to be only very bad jokes
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=421300 time=1632496281 user_id=88
Quote from: Poppy post_id=421259 time=1632454073 user_id=3287

You come across as a parody, .......

Bingo!! ... "as a parody" indeed covers how most every post comes across .. good point

It's hard to formulate serious responses to posts that seem to be only very bad jokes

When he gets defensive, Scouse posts stupidity at a Seamoron special ed level. Followed by an lmao emoji to remind us this is what petulant 45 year olds call "trolling."

Aryan

Quote from: Renee post_id=421231 time=1632432149 user_id=156
The pinhead Nazi attempts to use the Red Cross as proof that the Holocaust is a lie... Too bad for his dumb ass his argument, like all his arguments, has ZERO credibility.... :laugh3:

This from "FullFact.org" which is a charity based British fact checking organization....

Red Cross documents do not undermine official Holocaust death toll

"Red Cross documents do not support the false claim that far fewer than six million Jews were murdered during the Holocaust."

"The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) told us: "The ICRC accepts the Holocaust as fact and does not dispute in any way the official number of lives that were lost."

https://fullfact.org/online/holocaust-death-toll/">https://fullfact.org/online/holocaust-death-toll/

SCOUSE  also seems to think that I fancy myself as some kind of historical scholar... Well that's not true either; I'm no scholar. It's true that I did go to college to study history and ultimately earned a BS in European History with a minor in Early Childhood Development but the truth is, I barely squeeked by as I really went to college to play softball.. :laugh3:  It's just that I am naturally smarter than the little Nazi Wannabe. But that's no great feat either as I have to assume most, if not all of you are as well.

BTW, If Auschwitz is build on swamp land and the water table is as shallow as 6 feet, why would the oh so nice Nazis go through the hassle and expense of installing an inground swimming pool for a bunch of displaced jews?

ac_umm Is it just me or does that not sound ridiculous to anyone else?

Well maybe the swimming pool wasn't for the jews at all but rather for the Nazi SS officers so they could recreate after a hard day of being nice to the jews. Or maybe, just maybe, it was a retention pond to help with drainage. This would make sense as the camp was supposedly build on swamp. It could also have been a retention basin for the camp's fire service....  ac_umm

These are all things that an uneducated, dumbass, Nazi wannabe wouldn't even think to ask or question. But what can you expect from a loser who's greatest achievement in life is immersing himself in Holocaust denial videos of dubious origin and neo-Nazi cult literature?... :nea: Truely a life wasted.

Once again, you post a link to a left-leaning fact check site to support your argument, you've either heavily swung to the left over the years or you were a closet libtard masquerading as a Conservative all along. So, let me get this straight. The number is refuted just because the Red Cross has recently claimed that the figure is false? Could it be, that they have been pressured and coerced into doing so? Are you familiar with the huge song and dance which Jews make about so called "Holocaust denial"?  It's pretty evident that The Red Cross has distanced itself from the highly provactive documentation to keep the peace and avoid a tsunami of shit aimed at them from both the political left and the Jewish community. It even says in the article that the 6 million figure is an "estimate" and no evidence that the original Red Cross document being false is provided, just baseless claims and assertions.

You're way out of your depth on this topic and the mainstream rhetoric which you've eagerly lapped up has severely clouded your judgement. I take it you don't realise how the 6 million figure was thrown around even before WW2 had started? It has some kind of mystical meaning and connection to Jews and is in no way, shape or form, an accurate number of Jewish deaths from that period in time. The Holodomor on the otherhand, which was caused by Jewish Bolsheviks, was a genuine Holocaust, yet many people haven't even heard of it.

As for your rambling comment regarding swimming pools in Auschwitz, there's plenty of evidence illustrating how these camps were labour camps, not death camps. I'll say it again, watch the fucking video, and educate yourelf.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview