good morning SCOUSE

Started by Anonymous, September 18, 2021, 11:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=426691 time=1636558224 user_id=2845
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=426690 time=1636558086 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=426689 time=1636557416 user_id=2845
Quote from: Herman post_id=426650 time=1636511297 user_id=1689
So, do you consider Eddie the Injun and Seamoron's playing games with kiddie diddling trolling? I know they are retards, but is their material trolling?

Scouse is nothing like those two sick fucks. You see what I've been deleting on the VF guest forum? Both those ingrates posting about kids underwear and other stuff.

We know that and Herman siad in a previous post that he isn't comparing SCOUSE to either of them..

His question is more about trolling itself......are Edward and Seamajor's posts still considered trolling or have they crossed lines.

It's "cross the line" trolling. Eddie does it to get a reaction. Semen is just sick in the head.

Without question it crosses the line to be walking free in society, but that is just my opinion.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chasing Rabbits" post_id=426687 time=1636547816
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=426686 time=1636539740 user_id=1728
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=426622 time=1636504519 user_id=3254
Quote from: Herman post_id=426612 time=1636498436 user_id=1689
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=426601 time=1636491043 user_id=1560

Classic trolling, Fash.

Do you believe for one minute that his intent is to recruit members here into some white supremacist group? That by extolling the virtues of Nazism, and denying its vices, you will embrace Mein Kamp?

Inciting members here to write essays criticising his comments and engaging in debate and dispute is the game. His alluring provocations are to incite an aggressive response, regardless of whether he truly believes in his claims or not.

Say what you will of his purported beliefs, it's good trolling.

I am surprised you would say that. By your definition Freud pretending to be a gal for years was classic trolling. Same goes for that sixty year Flynn faggot pretending to be a young gal. How about Eddie the Ch-ug and Seamoron with their kiddie diddling threads. Classic trolling too?

And by the way, I am not comparing a 14 year old boy like Scouse trapped in a middle aged man's body with the likes of Eddie and Seamoron.

Dinky really had SCOUSE and Seamajor going with that..

:laugh:  

Flynn's troll is twisting him in knots at BF..

But, the best troll ever played on SCOUSE was Blurt's gender reassignment surgery.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

It's amazing how you distort the truth into something completely different so it alligns with your perspective.

I wasn't even here when Freud did the voice changer thing on Skype or wherever it was.However, It did become pretty apparent early on that it was a guy, not a girl. So how exactly did he "get me going with that"?  :001_rolleyes:

Flynn is Mongtini's brother, Pickles. I regularly verbally beat the shit out of the pair of them on BF, but of course you claim otherwise due to that rosey red chapped ass of yours. I remember you rolling out the red carpet for that delusional faggot Mongtini and believing all his bullshit claims and promises. LOL how embarrassing...

As for Blurt, I fail to see how his lie about getting the chop makes him some kind of trolling mastermind, when all that happened is everybody laughed at him even more than usual. Honestly, you come out with arguably more exaggerations, half-truths and downright lies than CNN.

Anyone who thinks a marginally sentient being like you is capable of effectively trolling the good people here must have sawdust for brains.

Utility grade lumber sawdust at that.

https://gshpower.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/throwdust.jpg">

Poppy

SCOUSE was duped into thinking Flynn is Mr. Pickles by *BOOM-Puff" libtard Benzo, despite the fact that Flynn writes nothing like Mr Pickles and, despite being told by Caskur, who posted with Mr Pickles for years, that Flynn is not Mr Pickles.

So, yes, he is extremely gullible.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that you're one of the people who uses the handle...

Regardless, Flynn is 100% male.

cc

Quote from: Poppy post_id=426717 time=1636567983 user_id=3287

I have never seen anyone so easily  trollable

Quote from: Guest post_id=426704 time=1636562077
CC regularly used to meltdown whenever she was labelled a Jew, particularly on VF. She got a lot of shit for it on there and no doubt is the reason why she prefers her comfy safespace on here.

good morning SCOUSE .. You appear to have no concept of  what simple posting is

You were trolled into  into the jew  thing for shits & giggles long ago .. and have had great fun playing with  it since. . playing into obsession is so easy

One is never bothered by the official Village Idiot

Oh darn ... Excuse me a moment .. I have to light my 7 candles .. BRB   ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=426720 time=1636568594 user_id=88

CC regularly used to meltdown whenever she was labelled a Jew, particularly on VF. She got a lot of shit for it on there and no doubt is the reason why she prefers her comfy safespace on here.

Not once has have you ever bothered me - You appear to have no concept to what posting is

It was I who trolled  you into the jew  thing .. and have had great fun playing with  it since

Excuse me a moment .. I have to light my candles .. BRB   ac_smile

Errmmm, no. You're behaving like Fashionista and twisting past events to suit your own opinion.

There was never any mention of your Jewishness by you or anyone else on here or VF, until I joined.

My Jewdar went off immediately, due to your obsession with Islamic extremism, phobia of Nazis and fanatical love for Israel.

You were, and stil are, a textbook Zionist neo-Con.  I mean, you're more Kosher than that other K1ke, Gaon or whatever the hell he's called...

Renee

Quote from: cc post_id=426720 time=1636568594 user_id=88

good morning SCOUSE .. You appear to have no concept of  what simple posting is

You were trolled into  into the jew  thing for shits & giggles long ago .. and have had great fun playing with  it since. . playing into your obsession is so easy

One is never bothered by the official Village Idiot

Oh darn ... Excuse me a moment .. I have to light my candles .. BRB   ac_smile

Chanukah must be early this year.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Anonymous

SCOUSE was duped into thinking Flynn is Mr. Pickles by *BOOM-Puff" libtard Benzo, despite the fact that Flynn writes nothing like Mr Pickles and, despite being told by Caskur, who posted with Mr Pickles for years, that Flynn is not Mr Pickles.

That sounds like something Scouse would fall for. CC has been winding him up for God knows how long with the Jewess troll. Shen Li with the anti Brit troll has been having fun too. Even DD's lame Dianna troll had the dumbbell chasing his tail in circles. Scouse is really really stupid.

Renee

Quote from: cc post_id=426724 time=1636570838 user_id=88
Shhh .. he doesn't know that

Oh me and my big mouth...I hope I didn't spoil the surprise gift that you have for Scouce.

Sorry...  :sad:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Quote from: Renee post_id=426728 time=1636571741 user_id=156
Quote from: cc post_id=426724 time=1636570838 user_id=88
Shhh .. he doesn't know that

Oh me and my big mouth...I hope I didn't spoil the surprise gift that you have for Scouce.

Sorry...  :sad:
It's all good. He's not capable of getting it

As to surprise gift .. many things go through my mind  :sneaky2:

I'm open to suggestions

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=426722 time=1636569729
I remember when Mel caused CC to lose her shit.  Shit was cash.

LMFAO yeah, CC Judenstein thought it was "annudah shoah" and that she was gonna have to relocate her shekels.

Anonymous

That is an insult to gullible people. He is just plain stupid a child could troll the fool. ac_toofunny

cc

Quote from: Flynn. post_id=426772 time=1636594924

That is an insult to gullible people. He is just plain stupid a child could troll the fool. ac_toofunny

He is the easiest tool to troll on the net

Melany  is easy peasy too .... he went begging to the cops because I told him we always had a cut-off 12 gauge in the car for if we caught him again stalking at our place of entertainment ... Gutless to his very core, that ended his slimy stalking tout de suite   ac_biggrin

That was a fun time when stalker lost his macho in a heartbeat

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=426774 time=1636595150 user_id=88
Quote from: Flynn. post_id=426772 time=1636594924

He is the easiest tool to troll on the net

Melany  is easy peasy too .... he went begging to the cops because I told him we always had a cut-off 12 guage in the car for if we caught him again stalking at our place of entertainment ... Gutless to his very core, that ended his slimy stalking tout de suite   ac_biggrin

He can't stay away from this place..

He's here all the time trying to post..

He is so obsessed with us.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview