Replies: 10345
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:53:18 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Biden approval rating falls to low of 38 percent: Quinnipiac poll

Started by Anonymous, October 11, 2021, 10:58:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Nana post_id=424563 time=1634860410Biden is a hot stud.

Eddie is a gay chug.

Anonymous

While Americans are experiencing pain at the pump, and will experience sticker shock on their heating bills this winter, Biden continues with his useless, expensive green agenda that makes the pain for Americans worse. His mishandling of the supply chain crisis is contributing too.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=424617 time=1634913005 user_id=114
While Americans are experiencing pain at the pump, and will experience sticker shock on their heating bills this winter, Biden continues with his useless, expensive green agenda that makes the pain for Americans worse. His mishandling of the supply chain crisis is contributing too.

Biden is the president of Haitians and and Hondurans, but not Americans.

cc

Quote from: Odinson post_id=424758 time=1635013869 user_id=136
Maybe he has always been like that...

">

I have watched this critter closely for a very long time, supercharged in fact from watching his ugliness & stupidity as Head Warlock during the Clarence Thomas witch hunt

He was ALWAYS "like that" & Robin even bringing it up  long ago is pretty good proof of that

Aside: Damn I miss the genius of Robbin  :sad:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=424765 time=1635021012 user_id=88

">

I have watched this critter closely for a very long time, supercharged in fact from watching his ugliness & stupidity as Head Warlock during the Clarence Thomas witch hunt

He was ALWAYS "like that" & Robin even bringing it up  long ago is pretty good proof of that

He seems to have had an unremarkable career in the senate.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=424772 time=1635023809 user_id=3254

">

As to achievements,  yes, absolutely void of achievement

As to nasty tactics and nasty treatment of opponents, it was quite remarkable

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=424775 time=1635024276 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=424772 time=1635023809 user_id=3254

">

As to achievements,  yes, absolutely void of achievement

As to nasty tactics and nasty treatment of opponents, it was quite remarkable

Ramblin Jim Crow Joe Biden. ac_toofunny

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=423871 time=1634397988 user_id=114
Quote from: Guest post_id=423870 time=1634397350
Quote from: Guest post_id=423479 time=1634133817
Quote from: Herman post_id=423392 time=1634084842 user_id=1689
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=423101 time=1633964288 user_id=114
A majority of voters disapprove of President Biden's job performance, according to a new poll from Quinnipiac University, which found the president is struggling to keep support among independent voters in particular.

The poll found 38 percent of those surveyed approve of Biden's job performance, while 53 percent disapprove. Biden's numbers dropped from a Quinnipiac poll released last month that found 42 percent had approved of his performance and 50 percent disapproved.

The dip can largely be contributed to Biden's loss of support among independents, 60 percent of whom said they disapproved of his job performance. In September, the poll found 52 percent of independents gave Biden poor marks.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign-polls/575769-biden-approval-rating-falls-to-low-of-38-percent-quinnipiac-poll">https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign-p ... ipiac-poll">https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign-polls/575769-biden-approval-rating-falls-to-low-of-38-percent-quinnipiac-poll

He hasn't appointed a commissioner of the FDA so they can work on things like therapeutics, the open border crisis, the global security crisis he created with his botched departure from Afghanistan and the skyrocketing price of energy partially attributed to his kneecapping of domestic energy production has hit Americans hard. He is a liablity to any Democrat seeking election or reelection.

His approval rating will continue to fall. He is the worst president that I have seen.

The scary thing is the Cackler in Chief that's next in line for the golden kakus. Well at east she won't be the first woman president; if you subscribe to the idea "woman" is defined as "adult human female", Cameltoe Harris is flat out qualifying on at least two of those three requirements.

Political experts agree that Kumallover Harris would be worse ×10 than dementia Joe, believe it or not. This is where the US has sunk to, all due to an intellectually and emotionly weak voting public, infected with the disease of soft living and liberalism.

Women cannot be effective government leaders. They too easily get the vapors.

While I agree that Harris is utterly incompetent, I cannot agree about women in positions of leadership. Margaret Thatcher was an effective agent of needed change at that time in Britain. In Canada, Conservative MP Leslyn Lewis has shown that she would be a strong official opposition leader if O'Toole is forced out. In the US, I don't know. Marsha Blackburn looks semi capable.

Tulsi Gabbard showed mediocre promise and still does but she never explained why she was an associate member of the CFR.... and that's still a massive red flag.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=424808 time=1635062530 user_id=1676
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=423871 time=1634397988 user_id=114
Quote from: Guest post_id=423870 time=1634397350
Quote from: Guest post_id=423479 time=1634133817
Quote from: Herman post_id=423392 time=1634084842 user_id=1689

His approval rating will continue to fall. He is the worst president that I have seen.

The scary thing is the Cackler in Chief that's next in line for the golden kakus. Well at east she won't be the first woman president; if you subscribe to the idea "woman" is defined as "adult human female", Cameltoe Harris is flat out qualifying on at least two of those three requirements.

Political experts agree that Kumallover Harris would be worse ×10 than dementia Joe, believe it or not. This is where the US has sunk to, all due to an intellectually and emotionly weak voting public, infected with the disease of soft living and liberalism.

Women cannot be effective government leaders. They too easily get the vapors.

While I agree that Harris is utterly incompetent, I cannot agree about women in positions of leadership. Margaret Thatcher was an effective agent of needed change at that time in Britain. In Canada, Conservative MP Leslyn Lewis has shown that she would be a strong official opposition leader if O'Toole is forced out. In the US, I don't know. Marsha Blackburn looks semi capable.

Tulsi Gabbard showed mediocre promise and still does but she never explained why she was an associate member of the CFR.... and that's still a massive red flag.

Canadian Finals Rodeo. Just joking. Fareed Zakaria, and Angelina Jolie are members of that organization. :negative:

Anonymous

The Council on Foreign Relations.....I don't know anything about them, but I'm sure cc has an opinion.

cc

I know very little about it - so did search

https://www.cfr.org/about">https://www.cfr.org/about

The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is an independent, nonpartisan membership organization, think tank, and publisher dedicated to being a resource for its members, government officials, business executives, journalists, educators and students, civic and religious leaders, and other interested citizens in order to help them better understand the world and the foreign policy choices facing the United States and other countries.

Founded in 1921, CFR takes no institutional positions on matters of policy. Our goal is to start a conversation in this country about the need for Americans to better understand the world.

Quote from: Herman post_id=424961 time=1635137189 user_id=1689. Fareed Zakaria, and Angelina Jolie are members of that organization. :negative:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Gaon

Joe Biden's popularity is in free fall. Not many Americans, even leftists ike him.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=424505 time=1634820787 user_id=114
Quote from: Herman post_id=424457 time=1634783744 user_id=1689
Old Jim Crow Joe's approval rating continues to drop.

Biden's approval rating remains upside down in the new poll, with just 37% approving of how he is handling his role as president, compared to 52% who disapprove. The survey was conducted Oct. 15-18 and has a margin of error of +/- 2.7 percentage points.

A Quinnipiac poll conducted earlier this month had found that just 38% approved of how the president was handling his job, while 53% disapproved.

The 2022 elections are the GOP's to lose.

You're forgetting fortification. Additionally you are forgetting 2016 when Billary Klithorn was odds on favourite in the polls to carry the day in a landslide... until they had to admit she wasn't.

Forget the polls. There are three kinds of lies; lies, damned lies and statistics. All three are in play and all three will be exercised to grant you the outcome you deserve. Best you fight like hell for your preferred outcome, others will be doing likewise, especially those who believe their interests trump yours.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=425488 time=1635562318
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=424505 time=1634820787 user_id=114
Quote from: Herman post_id=424457 time=1634783744 user_id=1689
Old Jim Crow Joe's approval rating continues to drop.

Biden's approval rating remains upside down in the new poll, with just 37% approving of how he is handling his role as president, compared to 52% who disapprove. The survey was conducted Oct. 15-18 and has a margin of error of +/- 2.7 percentage points.

A Quinnipiac poll conducted earlier this month had found that just 38% approved of how the president was handling his job, while 53% disapproved.

The 2022 elections are the GOP's to lose.

You're forgetting fortification. Additionally you are forgetting 2016 when Billary Klithorn was odds on favourite in the polls to carry the day in a landslide... until they had to admit she wasn't.

Forget the polls. There are three kinds of lies; lies, damned lies and statistics. All three are in play and all three will be exercised to grant you the outcome you deserve. Best you fight like hell for your preferred outcome, others will be doing likewise, especially those who believe their interests trump yours.

A lot of polling in Canada and the USA is biased and therefore unreliable.

Reply Print
User actions

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview