The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

What's your number?

Started by Blazor, October 11, 2021, 12:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

No one seems to be able to answer this  :roll:

How many jabs are enough? When will you say your limit is? When are you finally protected hahahahaha?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=423117 time=1633971515 user_id=2221

How many jabs are enough? When will you say your limit is? When are you finally protected hahahahaha?

What a stupid question. If you get a cold this year are you immune for the rest of your life. COVID is a coronavirus like the seasonal flu, but engineered to be deadlier. I expect a yearly flu/COVID vaccine combo.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=423118 time=1633972400 user_id=56

What a stupid question. If you get a cold this year are you immune for the rest of your life. COVID is a coronavirus like the seasonal flu, but engineered to be deadlier. I expect a yearly flu/COVID vaccine combo.

Its not a stupid question, it was an honest one.

So your number is once a year?

That would mean your not fully vaxxed according to THEM, and according to y'all's masters, you wont be able to go inside anywhere. Are you ok with that?

I believe Isreal maybe, is up to 5 now.

BTW, rumor has it according to top doctors, your immune system is compromised due to your mRNA shot. You will be dependent on it.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=423119 time=1633972759 user_id=2221

That would mean your not fully vaxxed according to THEM, and according to y'all's masters, you wont be able to go inside anywhere. Are you ok with that?

BTW, rumor has it according to top doctors, your immune system is compromised due to your mRNA shot. You will be dependent on it.

Of course it's retarded. Like on a Seamoron level. I'll post this again because obviously it went right over your alcohol-soaked brain. COVID is a coronavirus. The difference between it and seasonal flu bugs is that Fauci used gain-of-function research to make it deadlier. You still following me? Immunity, rather natural or through vaccines are not permanent. Which is why we have yearly flu shots.

Fewer people who refuse to get vaccinated or recover from it means COVID keeps mutating and making vaccines and natural immunity less effective. Meaning they have even shorter lives.

So, do you see how utterly idiotic your question is?  You refuse to get immunity, allowing the coronavirus to keep mutating and shortening everybody's immunity, either natural or through vaccines. Thanks to fools like you we have to get more doses and people like SB who have natural immunity can get re-infected.

Thanks a lot for being a selfish imbecile. We'll never return to normal because of fools like you.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=423123 time=1633973350 user_id=56
Quote from: Blazor post_id=423119 time=1633972759 user_id=2221

Of course it's retarded. Like on a Seamoron level. I'll post this again because obviously it went right over your alcohol-soaked brain. COVID is a coronavirus. The difference between it and seasonal flu bugs is that Fauci used gain-of-function research to make it deadlier. You still following me? Immunity, rather natural or through vaccines are not permanent. Which is why we have yearly flu shots.

Fewer people who refuse to get vaccinated or recover from it means COVID keeps mutating and making vaccines and natural immunity less effective. Meaning they have even shorter lives.

So, do you see how utterly idiotic your question is?  You refuse to get immunity, allowing the coronavirus to keep mutating and shortening everybody's immunity, either natural or through vaccines. Thanks to fools like you we have to get more doses and people like SB who have natural immunity can get re-infected.

Thanks a lot for being a selfish imbecile. We'll never return to normal because of fools like you.

Ok pudding head  ac_razz

Your first paragraph is right.

The rest I can flush like a turd.

Its the vaxxers causing the mutations.

The vaxxers are the new super spreaders.

Btw, if your vax works so good, why should I worry about getting it?

How am I getting others sick, if I aint sick?

Talk about retarded.

And THEN talk about getting back to normal, like its my fault. You wanting to "get back to normal" aint selfish?

Blame your political chronies Shen, it aint me.

Anonymous

Quote from: Seamoron's Brother post_id=423127 time=1633973752 user_id=2221

Its the vaxxers causing the mutations. /quote]

Hey genius, the Alpha and Beta variants were designated as VOC by the World Health Organization (WHO) on Dec. 18, 2020. Meanwhile, the Gamma variant, which was first detected in Brazil, was listed as a VOC on Jan. 11, 2021.

The Delta variant, which was first detected in India, was designated a VOC in April 2021. Before mass vaccination rollouts even got going.

Now to explain basic science to you. Virus mutations arise when the virus is replicating in a cell. None of the available vaccines contain live virus, so they cannot directly be the source of a viral variant.

This is nearly as retarded as when you used to say vaccines change DNA.

QuoteBtw, if your vax works so good, why should I worry about getting it?

You shouldn't worry. You let high school droputs do your fucking thinking for you, or rather turn off your thinking.

Blazor

Thats ok, trust your media masters, your censored Fakebook, your censored YouTube, all that jazz.

I'll stick with sources from the people who ARE being censored. The ones that are worried about human life.

Blazor

I will give ShenLi credit for being the only one brave enough to give a number. Even though her number is "not fully vaxxed" according to her masters.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=423143 time=1633975350 user_id=2221
Thats ok, trust your media masters, your censored Fakebook, your censored YouTube, all that jazz.

I'll stick with sources from the people who ARE being censored. The ones that are worried about human life.

Memes, blatant lies like the one about Scott Moe, Openvaers, ExposeUK which deliberately and falsified Austalian numbers. Like WTF dude.

I don't give a flying fuck about Scouser's fake Jew conspiracy links. They have zero impact on anbody's life and no normal adult gives a fuck. However, we want out of this pandemic and move to an endemic. Immunity and treatments are the way. Now do your part and either get vaxxed or catch the damned virus. As I politely explained to you, people like you without antibodies are the reason it keeps mutating and making natural immunity, either naturally or through vaccination shorter.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=423150 time=1633976131 user_id=56

Memes, blatant lies like the one about Scott Moe, Openvaers, ExposeUK which deliberately and falsified Austalian numbers. Like WTF dude.

I don't give a flying fuck about Souser's fake Jew conspiracy links. They have zero impact on anbody's life and no normal gives a fuck. However, we want out of this pandemic and move to an endemic. Immunity and treatments are the way. Now do your part and either get vaxxed or catch the damned virus. As I politely explained to you, people like you without antibodies are the reason it keeps mutating and making natural immunity, either naturally or through vaccination shorter.

Shen, how do you know Im not already immune?

Hell, just this past Saturday, I was around hundreds upon hundreds of people, at a festival. Im around people all the time.

I dont need it Shen.

But hey, if you are a fraidy lil pudding cup, get you some "safety" if thats what you need  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=423151 time=1633976538 user_id=2221

I don't give a flying fuck about Souser's fake Jew conspiracy links. They have zero impact on anbody's life and no normal gives a fuck. However, we want out of this pandemic and move to an endemic. Immunity and treatments are the way. Now do your part and either get vaxxed or catch the damned virus. As I politely explained to you, people like you without antibodies are the reason it keeps mutating and making natural immunity, either naturally or through vaccination shorter.

Antibodies test-get one.  It's easier in the US to get one than it is here. That's how I found out I still have immunity from when I caught and recovered from the coronavirus.

I had strong immunity too and I caught COVID. The Delta variant is more transmissible too.

Anonymous

I see the Iron Ch!nk of old is back. She seems to make a return on long weekends. No doubt after a mojito or two.

Blazor

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=423152 time=1633976891 user_id=114
Quote from: Blazor post_id=423151 time=1633976538 user_id=2221

Antibodies test-get one.  It's easier in the US to get one than it is here. That's how I found out I still have immunity from when I caught and recovered from the coronavirus.

I had strong immunity too and I caught COVID. The Delta variant is more transmissible too.

I've heard of that test. I also heard how Delta is more transmissible, but goes away quickly.

Seoul, I dont go to hospitals, ever. The only time I do, is when someone I know is dying, like my lil sis recently. Even then I didnt wanna go.

ICU was half empty, no one was dying in the hallways, there was no wait time for the ER.

I havent had a vax or anything in 30 years. I've never been more healthy. I RARELY get sick. Like once every other year. Even then, its mild, and gone in a couple days.

I dont want to inject my body with something thats experimental, nor that I know folks that have died from it. Im not gonna do it. Once its in, there is no getting it out.

Have you ever looked into the Spanish Flu? How most the folks that were dying were the vaxxers?

Blazor

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=423153 time=1633976974 user_id=114
I see the Iron Ch!nk of old is back. She seems to make a return on long weekends. No doubt after a mojito or two.

I know  :laugh:

Surprised its in the middle of the day lol.

Blazor

Speaking of numbers. The PCR test couldnt tell the difference between the flu and covid, y'all been fooled.....

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/084/791/686/original/b932e1e8a16585ce.jpg">