The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

How y'all gonna get back to normal?

Started by Blazor, October 13, 2021, 02:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Now that pilots are walking off the job, you aint gonna be able to fly anywhere.

Now that train conductors for Amtrac are walking off the job, you aint gonna be able to ride a train anywhere.

Now that nurses are walking off the job, you aint gonna be able to get proper healthcare.

Now that firefighters are walking off the job, you aint gonna be able to put out a house fire.

Now that police officers are walking off the job, you aint gonna be able to protect yourself.

Now that restaurant employees are walking off the job, you aint gonna be able to eat out anywhere.

Groceries? Good luck with that too. Too many employees to list that are involved in the food supply chain. Namely truckers.... that are striking as well.

Now how exactly are y'all gonna get back to normal?

Im sure this will make you guys and gals much much angrier.

"If I simply comply, I'll be able to get my hair done again!" ...... NOPE!!!!

Welcome to The SUPER DUPER NEW Normal. Where the anti-vaxxers make a stand. And believe me, there is a lot of us. "Our body, our right".
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=423510 time=1634149091 user_id=2221
Now that pilots are walking off the job, you aint gonna be able to fly anywhere.

Now that train conductors for Amtrac are walking off the job, you aint gonna be able to ride a train anywhere.

Now that nurses are walking off the job, you aint gonna be able to get proper healthcare.

Now that firefighters are walking off the job, you aint gonna be able to put out a house fire.

Now that police officers are walking off the job, you aint gonna be able to protect yourself.

Now that restaurant employees are walking off the job, you aint gonna be able to eat out anywhere.

Groceries? Good luck with that too. Too many employees to list that are involved in the food supply chain. Namely truckers.... that are striking as well.

Welcome to The SUPER DUPER NEW Normal. Where the anti-vaxxers make a stand. And believe me, there is a lot of us. "Our body, our right".

I know CN engineers who operate Via Rail trains. They are not walking off the job. We operate Rocky Mountaineer trains. Again fully staffed. It's customers they lack. My wife is a nurse, they are not walking off the job at her hospital. Fash's brother is a cop, again not quitting.

Low wage grocery and other service workers are not returning to work, but why should they. They can make as much staying at home.

You are an idiot who falls for every fake conspiracy story on webz.

Frood

We're not complying. Fuck them.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Er...Blaze.

Love you man, but it may be worthwhile to point out that your remarks only apply to around 3 or 4 other forum members.

The vast majority of this community are not American. How YOU deal with your crisis is not in any way relevant to most if not all other countries. I suspect most of us are grateful for that.

There is a bigger world out there, y'all.

Blazor

Iron: maybe canucks aint leaving, cause y'all getting paid cash bonuses to get the jab last I heard. Even y'all said it was working really well. Bunch of sellouts hahaha. Beats a donut though, so more power to ya. If you're life only means $100.

...and you're the idiot, if you feel that I fall for every conspiracy theory, and if you keep your mind closed to it all completely.

You're smart if you ask questions, you're an idiot if you fail to ask questions and gullibly take a poison jab.

Dinky: FUCK NO WE WONT! FUCK 'EM INDEED!!!

Brick: love ya too (SQUEEZE), I know this. Im fine with it. But you are right its different in Canaduh than Americzan.

I know all about the bigger world out there, have you not seen my Jeep tire cover I designed? Its got the map of Middle Earth as a background, and the quote "the world is not in your books and maps, its out there".

So I AM out there! Im not sheltering in place waiting on Uber Eats to bring me my food like some folks I wont name lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=423535 time=1634164688 user_id=1560

Er...Blaze.

Love you man, but it may be worthwhile to point out that your remarks only apply to around 3 or 4 other forum members.

The vast majority of this community are not American. How YOU deal with your crisis is not in any way relevant to most if not all other countries. I suspect most of us are grateful for that.

There is a bigger world out there, y'all.

It has no bearing on what is happening here Bricktop..

My brother is an RCMP officer.....they are not leaving in droves..

As supports end, people will return to restaurant and retail positions.

Blazor

Bricktop

Quote from: Blazor post_id=423542 time=1634165563 user_id=2221
Im not sheltering in place waiting on Uber Eats to bring me my food like some folks I wont name lol.

Wait? What? Uber brings FOOD???

Why was I not told of this!!!  :t1929:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=423515 time=1634152920 user_id=2015

I know CN engineers who operate Via Rail trains. They are not walking off the job. We operate Rocky Mountaineer trains. Again fully staffed. It's customers they lack. My wife is a nurse, they are not walking off the job at her hospital. Fash's brother is a cop, again not quitting.

Low wage grocery and other service workers are not returning to work, but why should they. They can make as much staying at home.

You are an idiot who falls for every fake conspiracy story on webz.

There are critical obour shortages in the US. But, the federal government and some state governments are incentivizing not working. It's an incredibly stupid idea that forces small business owners out of business.

Trudeau is easing off on CERB. But, at the same time he is making EI too easy to collect.

Blazor

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=423563 time=1634168482 user_id=1560
Quote from: Blazor post_id=423542 time=1634165563 user_id=2221
Im not sheltering in place waiting on Uber Eats to bring me my food like some folks I wont name lol.

Wait? What? Uber brings FOOD???

Why was I not told of this!!!  :t1929:

Because the Kangaroo couldnt hold all the food you wanted  :laugh:

Bricktop

Dude, their pouches can hold a another kangaroo!!

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.freeimages.com%2Fimages%2Flarge-previews%2Fd05%2Fkangaroo-and-joey-1409165.jpg&f=1&nofb=1">

That sucker could hold my lunch AND keep it warm!!! Uberoo!!!

deadskinmask

Blazor

Blazor

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/087/762/923/original/23ad5733f4519d9a.jpeg">

Bricktop

I regard myself as a moderate, centrist right thinker. I don't subscribe to unsubstantiated rumour and conspiracy theories unless the evidence leaves me no choice.

However, insofar as the point of the above meme is concerned, I fully support the connotation. Governments all around the world have empowered themselves far beyond our acceptance of what is acceptable for Government authority.

Governments do not wind back extraordinary powers lightly. I have said from the outset of this hysterical response to Covid that the real threat is the legacy powers that Governments will retain. Australian governments have ignored the constitution and behaved abominably. Whilst there is some evidence that recent citizen uprisings have caused them to rethink some of their measures and back pedal to a degree, we have witnessed and experienced just how far governments think they can override the legal constraints placed upon them by Consitutions.