News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7553
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

what bidens approval rating looks like in real time....

Started by deadskinmask, October 13, 2021, 08:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=423587 time=1634174660 user_id=1560
Quote from: cc post_id=423579 time=1634173876 user_id=88

We had no solid  options

That, my dear, is the problem.

We have no solid options because democracy has a been hijacked by the ruling class; political parties and their wealthy and influential supporters. The use political ideology as a binding agent, making voters believe that voting for one side or the other will make their lives better. They then send their respective poster children out into the electorate to convince the masses that they offer a better world.

It hasn't, it doesn't and it won't.

Until humans change their behaviour and perspective, they will continue to be entranced and deceived by political flunkies.

Salvation from this grand deception won't come easily.

Universal suffrage is an idiotic concept.

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=423578 time=1634172041 user_id=1582
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=423576 time=1634171813 user_id=1560
What REALLY scares me is the idiots that vote for them. That is the issue, not their poster boy. There are millions of Americans that think he is a good President. There are millions of English people who think Boris is their best option. There are millions of Australians...and so it goes.

seamen, joe and eddie were stoked about bidens 'win'.... i think thats an excellent indicator of where his fanbase resides....

Speaking of Sea Dunce, is he currently banned from VF?

Bricktop

QuoteUniversal suffrage is an idiotic concept.

So are political parties, Comrade!!!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=423592 time=1634174868 user_id=56
What REALLY scares me is the idiots that vote for them. That is the issue, not their poster boy. There are millions of Americans that think he is a good President. There are millions of English people who think Boris is their best option. There are millions of Australians...and so it goes.

seamen, joe and eddie were stoked about bidens 'win'.... i think thats an excellent indicator of where his fanbase resides....

i dunno.... i haven't been there for quite a bit.... last time i was there, i believe he was suspected of posting some 'weirdness' and i haven't seen him since....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=423596 time=1634175242 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=423592 time=1634174868 user_id=56

i dunno.... i haven't been there for quite a bit.... last time i was there, i believe he was suspected of posting some 'weirdness' and i haven't seen him since....

Flea said he got caught posting inapproriate material again. Why any forum keeps him around is beyond me.

deadskinmask

semens presence anywhere is a mystery to me.... i don't believe ppl should be banned for being stupid but i do believe they should have their stupidity regulated.... he needs a throttle installed.... like 1 post per hour or 5 posts per day....

Blazor

The "Elite" only let us elect those THEY approve of. Trump was not suppose to win the first round, but I still dont trust him since he is still part of the Royal Bloodline.

No matter, THEY still cheated. Trump really won. Everyone knows it.

Biden voters are scraping their stickers off and hiding their flags. I dont see that shit ANYWHERE lololol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=423605 time=1634175667 user_id=1582
semens presence anywhere is a mystery to me.... i don't believe ppl should be banned for being stupid but i do believe they should have their stupidity regulated.... he needs a throttle installed.... like 1 post per hour or 5 posts per day....

That is all true, However, in addition to that he is a PI creep and I've seen how he gets close to crossing lines with some of the pics he posts. Nope, all forums should flush the turd. He won't be missed.

Anonymous

Jesus H, old Jim Crow Jow sure got himself a corrupt cabinet. The AG is high on the scumbag list.

Congressman: We have EVIDENCE that White House initiated 'excuse' for FBI crackdown on anti-CRT parents

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/the-glenn-beck-program/did-school-boards-ask-for-federal-help?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202021-10-13&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM">https://www.theblaze.com/shows/the-glen ... Daily%20PM">https://www.theblaze.com/shows/the-glenn-beck-program/did-school-boards-ask-for-federal-help?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202021-10-13&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM

At least 60 lawmakers are demanding answers

A shocking new report by "The Daily Wire" reveals that the furious father whose arrest at a school board meeting likely sparked the call for the FBI to investigate anti-CRT parents like domestic terrorists was furious for good reasons: The Loudoun County School Board allegedly tried to cover up his daughter's rape.

Rep. Chris Stewart (R-Utah) joined Glenn Beck on the radio program Tuesday to discuss the incident and explain why he joined 60 lawmakers in a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland demanding answers for why the FBI is targeting parents.

"We want to know ... what kind of coordination took place between the White House, activist groups and teacher's unions, and the Department of Justice," Stewart told Glenn. "Because we have evidence that there was [coordination] and, in fact, that the White House are the ones who initiated this. They asked for these activist groups to write this inflammatory letter to the Department of Justice saying they were 'intimidated' and that they 'felt threatened', giving the Department of Justice Attorney General Garland, the excuse to say, 'Okay, well, we have to respond'."

Stewart went on to say he believes the federal government would only involve the FBI in such an issue if its purpose is to silence and intimidate parents concerned about the "poison" being taught to their kids in school. So, what can he and the other representatives who disagree with the Biden administration's overreach of power do to stop it?

deadskinmask

trump was a judas goat.... he allowed half of the US to encourage complete and total unconstitutional abuse and even election fraud to be conducted on a sitting president.... even encouraged treason from a general that is now touted as a hero for conspiring with china against him.... their absolute hatred of trump is what allowed america to stop being americans.... trump was the boogyman that allowed the constitution to die.... whether intended or not....

cc

Quoteeven encouraged treason from a general that is now touted as a hero for conspiring with china against him

What makes you think he knew   .. let alone encouraged what the General was doing? (I'm not ruling out conspiracy sites)

Methinks that is a major stretch accusation  ... and one that makes no sense at all .. like WTF?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

deadskinmask

Quote from: cc post_id=423610 time=1634176487 user_id=88
Quoteeven encouraged treason from a general that is now touted as a hero for conspiring with china against him

What makes you think he knew what the General was doing?

i don't mean he himself encouraged it.... i mean the ppl who now know what milly did are in favor of it and even agree.... to me, thats un-american as fuck.... trump was the knife they used to kill us....

cc

Only Demoncrats if they knew could have been in favor

Don't blame him .. there was major Demoncrat corruption in play

We all gotta stop blaming everything in sight and be more selective than that
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

deadskinmask

Quote from: cc post_id=423613 time=1634176801 user_id=88
Only Demoncrats knew & could have been in favor

republicans have been awful quiet.... especially concerning fauci and milly.... they deserve a public execution.... not a 'good talking to'.... we've really fallen as a nation....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=423614 time=1634176989 user_id=1582
Quote from: cc post_id=423613 time=1634176801 user_id=88
Only Demoncrats knew & could have been in favor

republicans have been awful quiet.... especially concerning fauci and milly.... they deserve a public execution.... not a 'good talking to'.... we've really fallen as a nation....

Not Rand Paul. He wants that prick Fauci held accounatable for his crimes.